Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1248402 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2023
divineo1:
Please is anyone currently studying at UOW University of Wollongong, it's been some weeks since I sent my GTE, and I also have a few questions to ask, thanks.

I am currently in UoW, although my program starts next month. I believe any questions you have about your GTE should be directed to your agent. Feel free to ask any other question please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Baron10(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Fredozki:
Hello guys please I need your input regarding this scenario. I recently got a scholarship to Australia and my start date is May 2023. Am planning to apply for visa before the end of this December with my current passport which will expire October 2023.

I have already paid for passport renewal and my date of capturing is January 2023. I was told that the new passport will have a new passport number however that my data will be migrated to it.

Please will this have any implications with my Australian visa application now and in the future?, Should I suspend this process now?. Please i need your urgent advice guys.

Thanks.

I am an applicant for the Australian Scholarship Award, and I would like to ask some few questions about it. If you don't mind.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Baron10(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Good Day everyone, I just needed some clarification about my application and it will be graceful and kind of anyone to quiet my worries.
I am an applicant for the 2023 Australian Scholarship Award programs. I submitted my applications on the 2rd of April 2023, of which I was later notified that my application was received and processed.
Now my question is
1. For those who have undergone this process, how long does it take to get a response from the Board through the Program Area for an interview or a disclosure of ones application being declined?.

2. For those like myself who are applicants, have you gotten a response from the Board?.

Please your response are appreciated.
Help a brother cry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Baron10(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Douleh27:
Please oo dont be negative, lets all hope for the best.

What grant are you talking about ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jimdatzme:

No, bachelors, cos my first degree was HND.

Sop.
Attestation of birth of sponsor and my mum to prof their relationship.
Natorized sponsorship letter.
Letter of leave.
Lands documents.
Reference letters from employer.
Car documents.
Marriage certificate.
Pictures of me, wife and daughter.
Academic certificates.
Cv.
Birth certificate of me, wife and daughter all from NPC.
Police character certificate.
Sponsor international passport data page.
Yellow card.
bro please can I have your contact I want to get important information from you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jimdatzme: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
snowlordng:
bro please can I have your contact I want to get important information from you
Write me a mail;
Jimnoni12@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Baron10(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2023
age2richee:

The scholarship I got is called Australia Awards. Its the Australian government scholarship. They award Scholarships for Master's degree and short courses but I got the former. It opens every year around September and closes in December.
If you get this scholarship, you must leave Australia after studies for at least 2 years.
So, this scholarship is not for people who intend to relocate to Australia via student routes.
You can get more information at www.australiaawardsafrica.org

I'm open to more questions.
Cheers!

Good day, I equally applied for this year scholarship, and I await a response from the board, if you don't mind can I have your contact, there are series of questions I hope to clarify.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Chizzyvivian:
Very close, have requested to defer to the next intake(Sept). Yes it’s A level Uni.
Expert Education.

is it out now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Please for those in Australia between Melbourne and Adelaide which of the cities is better for getting PR ,good opportunities and other benefits .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
shyboy187:

is it out now?

No.
Is yours out? And when did u apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
visa grant
Baron10:

What grant are you talking about ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by divineo1: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
whisperkay:

I am currently in UoW, although my program starts next month. I believe any questions you have about your GTE should be directed to your agent. Feel free to ask any other question please.

Thanks for reply bro. Can I email you please 🙏
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stillme231: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
which health insurance is more better and cheaper? pls i need ur suggestion, thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stillme231: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
do they ask for health insurance at the airport?
my health insurance xpired and i wanted to renew it, can i just do for a single year health insurance to save cost or it must be the year the visa covers? i am flying next month. help pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 3:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Chizzyvivian:

No.
Is yours out? And when did u apply?

Oh no. I live in australia already. Just asking after my cousin that applied. He only applied on the 30th of May.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 3:21am On Jun 09, 2023
snowlordng:
Please for those in Australia between Melbourne and Adelaide which of the cities is better for getting PR ,good opportunities and other benefits .
For PR and affordable living, Adelaide. For job opportunities and bubbling city, Melbourne.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2023
NB1912:

For PR and affordable living, Adelaide. For job opportunities and bubbling city, Melbourne.
is their anyway somehow can still get pr in Melbourne
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2023
snowlordng:
is their anyway somehow can still get pr in Melbourne
Study health related courses such as Nursing etc. Alternatively, get a job in your field after graduation.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Bona001:
hi, guys please accommodate my question.. what of people with visit visa sub class 600 that just want to tour the country.. someone says they are not being boarded from nigeria.. Does anyone know if this true and if there is an alternative route..

That's not true.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2023
stillme231:
do they ask for health insurance at the airport?
my health insurance xpired and i wanted to renew it, can i just do for a single year health insurance to save cost or it must be the year the visa covers? i am flying next month. help pls

Not sure it’s required to fly. However, it’s good to have health insurance. Not sure students can be on Medicare. Essentially, any healthcare costs will be out of pocket if not under any cover.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2023
shyboy187:

Oh no. I live in australia already. Just asking after my cousin that applied. He only applied on the 30th of May.

Alright.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nelson2023: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hello house, please I need advice .

I just received my IELTS result:

Speaking 8.0

Listening 6.0

Reading : 5 0

Writing 6.5

Total band: 6.5

Can I get admission into Australia University with this result?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nelson2023:

Speaking 8.0

Listening 6.0

Writing 6.5

For masters, most schools take a band score of not less than 7. But for undergraduate, you are good to go
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nelson2023: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
You mean I can't get a school with overall band of 6.5?

I'm going for Master .

For masters, most schools take a band score of not less than 7. But for undergraduate, you are good to go[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nelson2023:
You mean I can't get a school with overall band of 6.5?

I'm going for Master .

For masters, most schools take a band score of not less than 7. But for undergraduate, you are good to go

To the best of my knowledge, most of the schools if not all that require IELTS for masters don’t go beyond the 7 band score threshold
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrajah231: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Nelson2023 post=123679089]You mean I can't get a school with overall band of 6.5?

I'm going for Master .

You can get
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IsraelSongz: 1:54am On Jun 10, 2023
whisperkay:

Hello sir. Good evening.
Please any idea of how much I will need to spend to relocate to Australia? Me and my wifey. She student, me dependent. Hoping she gets a 50% scholarship to ease the cost anyways. But please any idea of how much would be required total for the relocation process so I can have an idea.

Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stillme231: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2023
which health insurance is good and recommended mostly?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Please for those in Australia what's the cheapest city In Australia with carejob opportunities
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifeakana27: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Can you work before your classes begin?
whisperkay:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by penitential(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
For masters, the only challenge with this result is that , schools require a minimum of 6.0 in any module of the test.

A 5.0 in reading is a red flag
Nelson2023:

Speaking 8.0

Listening 6.0

Writing 6.5

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.