Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258454 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
chidi4sam:

Studyco. Their head office is at Melbourne but they have representative all over the world including Nigeria. Just google them to get more details
they don't have representative in Nigeria...I just chatted them
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TFKZ: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Glory be to Almighty Allah!
Australian Student Visa granted yesterday, 15th June 2023
Lodge date: 16th April, 2023
Uni: Edith Cowan University, Joondalup, Perth Western Australia
Course: Master of Engineering
The long wait full of anxiety is over!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Will this Tinubu's floating exchange rate affect proof of funds.

Does any one have an idea
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
TFKZ:

Congratulations brother, please when did you complete your biometric and medicals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Emirons9: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
congratulations bro
TFKZ:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Promise61: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mine is august intake.
Oforleta:
Please who has an offer with the University of Newcastle for January intake? Let's connect and plan together...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good day people. I applied to Charles Darwin but my GTE didn't go through due to some discrepancies. I'm now applying to James Cook university for September intake. Is there anyone currently at the school or applying there? How long before you were given an offer letter. And what was the process like.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayinka4life: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
There is alot of scam out there and i smell big scam here. I live in Australia and i will tell you that you can mostly come in as student or skilled migrant. Get more details about the workvisa
SyndyB:

Thank you for your response, but please enlighten me more. When you say "read Wella" do you mean in online and forums like here? I actually brought this up here for advice because since I started reading post and comments pertaining travel to Canada and Australia, I have not seen any trade on work visa.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayinka4life: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
First there are lots of universities to apply for but will need more information ro provide further advice.
Like course at undergraduate study, year graduated and wether employed etc
Amy1986:
Please I need help with university in Australia a Benin graduate can apply for?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by utrills(f): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please how much do medical and biometric cost now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Douleh27:
Good day people. I applied to Charles Darwin but my GTE didn't go through due to some discrepancies. I'm now applying to James Cook university for September intake. Is there anyone currently at the school or applying there? How long before you were given an offer letter. And what was the process like.

I got my admission within a month and my gte clearance within a week. Be prepared to provide convincing documents for financial gte assessment

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TFKZ: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Biometric 18th of April
Medical 5 of May
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please, was it a direct family that you used as sponsor, or it was self sponsored and what documents did u provide and how much was the closing balance.
Pappibearr:

I got my admission within a month and my gte clearance within a week. Be prepared to provide convincing documents for financial gte assessment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Douleh27:
Please, was it a direct family that you used as sponsor, or it was self sponsored and what documents did u provide and how much was the closing balance.

My dad was my sponsor
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
okay cool, what was the amount that was shown as proof of funds
Pappibearr:

My dad was my sponsor
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gidi20: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Good day everyone, please I want to know if transcript is one of the Visa requirement. The agent I want to use is saying they will need my official transcript to process visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by divineo1: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
gidi20:
Good day everyone, please I want to know if transcript is one of the Visa requirement. The agent I want to use is saying they will need my official transcript to process visa

Yes, you must provide your transcript if student visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Baron10(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good Day all
A big congratulations to those that are making advancements in their application, I hope all efforts come to fruition. I would like to know if there are any here who applied for the 2023 Australian Scholarship Awards whose deadline elapsed on the 3rd of May 2023. I think we need to have a platform through which we can follow up on our application, no man is an island.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrajah231: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Please I’m working in my brothers company and he is also my sponsor…hope it will fly for visa application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cj9jaland: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mrajah231:
Please I’m working in my brothers company and he is also my sponsor…hope it will fly for visa application

Yes. He can also provide you a letter showing you are coming back to the company after the completion of your studies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrajah231: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Cj9jaland:

Yes. He can also provide you a letter showing you are coming back to the company after the completion of your studies
Okay thanks bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nnajr: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2023
VISA GRANT!!
Started schooling online: Torrens 5th April 2023
Lodged: 14th April 2023
Medicals: 3rd May 2023
Biometric:4th May 2023
VISA grant: 20th June 2023.

Thanks to everyone here. You guyz are amazing and I wish everyone waiting good luck.. Please anyone going to Adelaide recently?. At least we can meet up

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Nnajr:
VISA GRANT!!

Thanks to everyone here. You guyz are amazing and I wish everyone waiting good luck.. Please anyone going to Adelaide recently?. At least we can meet up

Congratulations‼️
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji10: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samstan4:

Passport Data page
My evidence of enrollment
Bank Statement
Marriage Certificate
SOP
Health Insurance

Please how long were you in Australia before your wife start her own application. My wife just left this month and I want to when I can start my own application.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrajah231: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nnajr:
VISA GRANT!!

Congrats please share documents submitted
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by xpress101(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have been thrilled by the good news I'm reading thus far. Please I'm new here and i have few questions to ask in terms of my considering applying.
I want to accompany my wife who will be applying for study visa (i will apply with her as dependant).
She has bsc in sociology and we are both in Nigeria.
I finished my bsc and msc in south African but due to stress and their wahala ; refusals to give my wife twice, we decided to look for a better place.
Please what documents do we need?
Can someone sponsor us? (From U.S. with green card / bank statements?
Addition: i have valid study visa that i extended for my PhD but since they refuse my wife, i have lost interest. She also hasPTE result that she did last year
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nnajr: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mrajah231:

Congrats please share documents submitted
Sponsor and Co-sponsors details with their documents. Sponsors are “My elder bro & Mom”

Their bank statement. Both has all put together of 25m

My Medical diploma certificate. Didn’t need to notaries d cert cause I have already done it in Ukraine. But all other documents were notarised

Landed documents.

Mine and Sponsors birth certificate.

Sop.

Letter from d hospital where I work. Proving I’m a current staff

I think these are all I could remember.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JohnsonFK: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2023
sagalex:
VISA GRANT ALERT!

Application Lodged: April 19
Biometrics: April 25
Medicals: May 10
Visa Grant: June 10
School Resumption: July 31
School: La Trobe Uni. (Bundoora Campus, Melbourne)

I thank everyone who, out of their busy schedules, contributes to this platform. I come here every day for updates and have learned greatly. For me, the waiting period was very tense, but I am glad it came out successful.

If there is anyone currently in Bundoora or Melbourne, please hit me up for job opportunities/accommodation.

I return all the glory to God Almighty.

Huge Congratulations on your visa grant. Please could you share your GTE with me via email? All my documents are strong and good however, I was refused student visa on the ground that the financial incentives in Australia are more than what I would find in Nigeria upon graduation. My program is Advanced diploma of Information Technology (Telecommunications Network Engineering).

You can reach me via mail johnsonbobby828@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Okattamgbee: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2023
Greetings all,

I need a clarification on the following:

My CoE was sent to me this morning by UNSW, i reached out to my agent for Visa application process to be initiated.

She said since my start date is 11th September that I'll have to select August when making payment for my OSHC and also, wait till August for my OSHC to be ready before filling the online visa form.

I want to know if that's how it works considering my intake as September or can I go ahead and pay for the OSHC right away?

Thanks, will be waiting to hear from experienced person(s)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Okattamgbee: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2023
Mrajah231:

Please what did you use as your ties back home

Congratulations!

Were all your document notarized?
Self-sponsored?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations on your CoE.
Which agency are you using please?
If you can get your OSHC before then please do and insist they lodge in your application immediately.
I don’t know why these agents deprive joy in delaying application.
I am also going to UNSW and I lodge my Visa application since 20th April which is over 2 months. I paid for my OSHC and got it immediately because payment was made over there.
This is the little I know, I hope it helps.

Okattamgbee:
Greetings all,

I need a clarification on the following:

My CoE was sent to me this morning by UNSW, i reached out to my agent for Visa application process to be initiated.

She said since my start date is 11th September that I'll have to select August when making payment for my OSHC and also, wait till August for my OSHC to be ready before filling the online visa form.

I want to know if that's how it works considering my intake as September or can I go ahead and pay for the OSHC right away?

Thanks, will be waiting to hear from experienced person(s)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.