Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250462 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by denzel231: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2023
rapsfudy:

Hello bro,

I sent you a pm, if you can kindly respond. I am based in au and just needed a bit of your help.

Thank you
replied
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OvaSabi1(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Luyi2015:
Visa Grant Alert
School: Kaplan business school
Visa logged : April 25th
Biometric: 3rd May
Medicals: 10th May
Visa grant: 24th June
Documents checklist:
GTE statement
Work reference letters
Employment letters
Study leave letter
Letter showing I'm a community leader in my country home
Yellow card
Bank statement: 14million Balance
Marriage certificate
Academic reference letters
Academic certificates

Good news awaits those waiting.

Do you all think it is possible to get a grant or admission without a bank statement if I am aiming to apply for a scholarship?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OvaSabi1(f): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Chizzyvivian:
God has done it.
VISA GRANT ALERT

Application 20th April
Biometric 25th April
Medicals 6th July 2022(Did this for my previous application which was a scam)
CO requested for updated COE 21st June
Documents submitted 23rd June
Visa grant 26th June

1 Australia Visa denial (Declared)
May admission deferred to September.

Document submitted
Primary school Testimonial
O Level Certificate
NIN
International Passport
Waec
Bsc Certificate
Transcript
Nysc Certificate
Employment Offer letter
Payslips(2015 till March 2023)As the agent who applied in 2020 filled have been on leave since 2015.
Birth Certificate
Employer’s Reference Letter
Study leave approval Letter
Awards from Work(2015 to 2023)
Oral Polio Vaccination Card
OSHC
Personal Bank Statement (20m)
Salary bank statement (600k)
Australia Visa Grant(2015)
Indonesia Visa Grant(2022)

Sponsor and Co-director document(Both are my brothers)

Sponsor’s Bank Statement(40m)
Sponsor’s Import documents(BL,PL&Invoice)
Sponsor’s sales Invoices
Sponsor’s birth certificate
Sponsor’s Letter of Support
Co-Director’s Consent Letter(which states he is in full support of the company’s funds being used to sponsor me)
Co-Director Passport(Australian Passport)
Co-Director birth Certificate(To show he is also my brother).

Note:Bank statements was not needed as UNSW is AL1 but my 1st refusal was due to funds I had to address that.

It can only be God.
Goodluck to you all.

Hello, I have gotten supervisors’ approval to apply for a scholarship and I don’t have bank statement requirements. My agent is insisting I show proof of funds before I proceed, is there a way out?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Has anyone from may gotten his/her visa😔

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Not yet, you are not alone. Classes resume by July 17th. It seems they are still on April applications
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
samlaura16:
lNot yet, you are not alone. Classes resume by July 17th. It seems they are still on April applications

What school though?. And can I send you a mail so we can keep up?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Classes resume on the 10th for me.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
samlaura16:
lNot yet, you are not alone. Classes resume by July 17th. It seems they are still on April applications

Only God knows when they will answer us.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
aodis:
Classes resume on the 10th for me.

Omo! don’t worry, they will soon, let’s just hold in the anxiety. Visa was lodged on May 19th . I’m being hopeful that by the end of this week they will start looking at May Applications.

Getting accomodation and settling in is something that bothers me. But getting the visa is important first.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NeuroToby(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
I also submitted my application may 10 and did biometrics and medical on the 18th.

I'm still awaiting response.

Btw, is anyone going to Perth, Curtin University, to be precise? Please, let's link up.
samlaura16:

Omo, don’t worry, they will soon, let’s just hold in the anxiety. Visa was lodged on May 19th . I’m being hopeful that by the end of this week they will start looking at May Applications.

Getting accomodation and settling in is something that bothers me. But getting the visa is important first.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
samlaura16:

Omo, don’t worry, they will soon, let’s just hold in the anxiety. Visa was lodged on May 19th . I’m being hopeful that by the end of this week they will start looking at May Applications.

Na hope get me now. I lodged on the 24th of May . I know it’s late sha. But the processing on immi initially said 35days, now its says 49 days
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
God will come through, visa grant will show earlier than we expect by God’s grace

aodis:

Na hope get me now. I lodged on the 24th of May . I know it’s late sha. But the processing on immi initially said 35days, now its says 49 days

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is anyone going to James cook university. Please kindly state the date you applied and the time frame you got and offer and GTE was cleared. For either July or September intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jimdatzme: 3:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Good day every one, Please any one in Brisbane who can assist me with temporary accommodation?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2023
Douleh27:
Is anyone going to James cook university. Please kindly state the date you applied and the time frame you got and offer and GTE was cleared. For either July or September intake

I gained admission at James cook for the July session at Townsville. I applied around Feb ending and got my admission around march ending. I started my gte around late April and got it in about a week. I think the most important thing you should be worried about is the gte clearance, it can be a bit frustrating .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning folks, pls who here got admitted into Deakin specifically Geelong? Biko. Thanks 🙏
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Thanks for the update. Yeah GTE can be frustrating, applied to CDU also and my GTE was not cleared there so I applied to James cook, but the cairns campus because of he course I want to do. September intake, with this delay I hope I will be able to meet up
Pappibearr:

I gained admission at James cook for the July session at Townsville. I applied around Feb ending and got my admission around march ending. I started my gte around late April and got it in about a week. I think the most important thing you should be worried about is the gte clearance, it can be a bit frustrating .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by libertyboss: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
I have read alot of submissions here, people getting their Student visas even after 8 weeks , strange. Does it mean the global processing times they showed on the website is just for formalities. Go YouTube and see people getting after 10 days, after 15 days , Some auto grant . Where Dem dey process nigeria applications sef. I no understand.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Yaj32: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jimdatzme: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jaywhyte47:
Good day everyone, please I'm looking for someone who will help me out with 2 weeks accommodation at Brisbane.
Good morning, please can we connect?
I wrote you an email via Nairaland.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
I have no idea on scholarships application. People here should be able to assist.

OvaSabi1:

Hello, I have gotten supervisors’ approval to apply for a scholarship and I don’t have bank statement requirements. My agent is insisting I show proof of funds before I proceed, is there a way out?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jeffree246: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sorry but could you give reasons why your gte wasn't cleared...I'm applying to CDU

Douleh27:
Thanks for the update. Yeah GTE can be frustrating, applied to CDU also and my GTE was not cleared there so I applied to James cook, but the cairns campus because of he course I want to do. September intake, with this delay I hope I will be able to meet up
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Douleh27:

Best of luck bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fatboytyc17: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pappibearr:
Anyone here waiting for feedback on their visa application?
Visa Grant
Lodged: 27th April 2023
Biometrics: 4th may 2023
Medical: 5th may 2023
Grant: 28th June 2023
School: Torrens University

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by utrills(f): 5:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Fatboytyc17:

Visa Grant
Lodged: 27th April 2023
Biometrics: 4th may 2023
Medical: 5th may 2023
Grant: 28th June 2023
School: Torrens University
Wow.....congratulations to you. I tap into your testimony
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jomazy: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Good morning guys, guidance needed please.
Someone just got his student visa approved.
However, his course started 1st may 2023 and school already got him to sign a deferral to May 2024 before the grant was approved.
The Course only has May intake.
What are his option to still travel now?
Can he travel now and start work?
Can he apply for other certificates, diplomas while waiting for May 2024?
Many thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by libertyboss: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Jomazy:
Good morning guys, guidance needed please.
Someone just got his student visa approved.
However, his course started 1st may 2023 and school already got him to sign a deferral to May 2024 before the grant was approved.
The Course only has May intake.
What are his option to still travel now?
Can he travel now and start work?
Can he apply for other certificates, diplomas while waiting for May 2024?
Many thanks

" He just got his Student Visa approved " with which COE was his Visa granted with? The COE for May 2003 or May 2004? Which one? If his Visa has been granted there is no need applying for other certificates.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jomazy: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2023
libertyboss:

" He just got his Student Visa approved " with which COE was his Visa granted with? The COE for May 2003 or May 2004? Which one? If his Visa has been granted there is no need applying for other certificates.

Visa was granted with May 2023 COE.

But my understanding is that school will now update COE

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.