Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253262 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 5:23am On Jul 01, 2023
faval:
Visa Granted

Application date: May 3rd
Biometrics: May 4th
Medicals: May 4

Application document
GTE
Waec Result
Yellow fever
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
No POF

My watch has finally ended😂

Congratulations bro😂.. happy for youuu.. may this July favour me too🥹

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 5:25am On Jul 01, 2023
faval:
Visa Granted

Application document
GTE
Waec Result
Yellow fever
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
No POF

No proof of ties to home country?😂.. mad mad. Congratulations bro. What school btw?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2023
May Applications finally. Congratulations 💃
faval:
Visa Granted

Application document
GTE
Waec Result
Yellow fever
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
No POF

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Make more research online. Go through the beginning of the thread. Opt for scholarship instead, I rarely see PhD students that are self sponsored. More so, follow Iykman TV on YouTube for info on fully funded scholarship and how to get started, he is a fully sponsored PhD student in Australia.

sikexchange:
Hi,
My name is SiK exchange...
I have a Bsc in computer engineering and a masters in computer engineering.

I am thinking of applying to Australia for a PhD scholarship in software engineering.

What schools can I apply to and how do I go about it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Okattamgbee: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Good morning and Congratulations to you.

May I know the school you are going to?

I inquired to know because you stated "No POF" submitted duringVisa Application, it seems it has to do with the kind of school or it isn't a required document for Visa processing.

Thank you.

faval:
Visa Granted

Application document
GTE
Waec Result
Yellow fever
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
No POF

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlassikBlack(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2023
faval:
Visa Granted

Application document
GTE
Waec Result
Yellow fever
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
No POF

Massive congratulations 👏👏
Your journey has just begun. I've been using this thread for my scholarship research too, but wasn't able to apply early.
Best of luck 🤞

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by denzel231: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Family.

How do I convert my COVID 19 9ja card to Australian own . I need your help, I need to get this certificate. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jimdatzme: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Flames000:
VISA GRANT ALERT !

Congratulations to me.

MY TIMELINE*

First Application.
26th January 2023.

Conditional Offer of Admission.
16th February 2023.

Requested More Documents.
(Clear Bank statement, and further tax certificate and details).
13th March 2023.

Revised Unconditional Offer Letter.
27th March 2023.

Signed acceptance Letter.
4th April 2023
(after waiting on Griffith as my preferred destination).

School fees, Insurance & SSVAF fees.
5th April 2023.

Received COE.
19th April 2023.

Lodged VISA.
27th April 2023.

Biometrics.
5th May 2023.

IOM Medicals.
15th May 2023.

GRANT!
29th June 2023.

Congratulations! Which of the campus in Griffith university is your preferred location?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 5:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Abeyjide:
Please I need information on Australian university that offer nursing to international student without science background. She studied accounting here in Nigeria. And please the requirements needed.

You can't study accountancy and all of a sudden switch to nursing. No educational background, no work experience!!! Red flag.... Immi officers are quick to deny such visas!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by faval(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2023
None bro, I applied to UNSW

Pappibearr:

No proof of ties to home country?😂.. mad mad. Congratulations bro. What school btw?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Thaddeus91: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Hello all, I plan to go Australia with a tourist visa. How do I go about the travel and health insurance? And how much is the medical test ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Abeyjide:
Please I need information on Australian university that offer nursing to international student without science background. She studied accounting here in Nigeria. And please the requirements needed.

It’s not impossible but know that your GTE will be very very convincing. For a start, you can check the links below;

https://www.usc.edu.au/study/courses-and-programs/bachelor-degrees-undergraduate-programs/bachelor-of-nursing-science-graduate-entry

https://www.qut.edu.au/courses/master-of-nursing-entry-to-practice?international

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by faval(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Please, is there a group chat for people in Australia that I can be added to??
Preferably, Nigerians in Sydney.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2023
faval:
Please, is there a group chat for people in Australia that I can be added to??
Preferably, Nigerians in Sydney.

You could search for Nigerian community in Sydney on google, im sure you would find their IG ,Facebook and website . You can contact them directly. They are always happy to receive people.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by faval(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Thanks bro

Pappibearr:

You could search for Nigerian community in Sydney on google, im sure you would find their IG ,Facebook and website . You can contact them directly. They are always happy to receive people.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
May Applicants, Any approvals yet?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieJoan: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pappibearr:

Her gte statement has to be convincing af lol
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieJoan: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thaddeus91:
Hello all, I plan to go Australia with a tourist visa. How do I go about the travel and health insurance? And how much is the medical test ?

Health insurance can be via BUPA.

You may or may not be asked for a medical test. Although, I think you'll be asked to go for biometrics collection (unfortunately, I don't know how much it costs, sorry).
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Thaddeus91: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
AussieJoan:

Health insurance can be via BUPA.

You may or may not be asked for a medical test. Although, I think you'll be asked to go for biometrics collection (unfortunately, I don't know how much it costs, sorry).

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 3:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Good Morning mates,

Pls who is going to attend Deakin university geelong to be precise, and hasn't got the grant yet. Biko

I got a mail from school oh.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2023
aodis:
Good Morning mates,

Pls who is going to attend Deakin university geelong to be precise, and hasn't got the grant yet. Biko

my friend
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2023
aodis:
Good Morning mates,

What did the school say?.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by penitential(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Good morning scholars,

Please anyone in or going to EIT in Australia here?

I have some few questions please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Hello guys, congratulations to all visa holders. Pls is there a contact number for VHS Lagos? There are no dates on their site for biometrics in lagos... pls help i need to urgently do biometrics.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamelvisjohn: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2023
aodis:
Good Morning mates,

Let's connect, i'm equally going to Deakin Geelong, they've advised deferral if no visa grant before Monday 10th.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
iamelvisjohn:

Let's connect, i'm equally going to Deakin Geelong, they've advised deferral if no visa grant before Monday 10th.

Omoooooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tochi0155: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2023
When is your school resumption date ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tochi0155: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
iamelvisjohn:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2023
iamelvisjohn:

yes oh. But if e show after 10th, we can still go. i have sent you a mail. kindly drop ur number .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2023
tochi0155:

Today
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tochi0155: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2023
aodis:

yes oh. But if e show after 10th, we can still go. i have sent you a mail. kindly drop ur number .

Meaning is allowed to start online while waiting for visa ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tochi0155: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2023
aodis:

Today

What if the grant comes after 10th, will they still allow you to join the class ?
When did you apply for visa ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.