Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250268 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2023
Cairns. Send me a mail here I'll rspond
Angelopeters:

Okay, Brisbane campus. What about you?
Drop your contact let's connect
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by freshStarz: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Hi guys. I'm very new to Australian student visa
1) Please what's the tuition amount supposed to be for a cheap Australian university
2) What are some names of a cheap Australian university
3) What's the rate of Australian dollar to naira currently
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Pappibearr:

@kendrel got his yesterday, he hasn’t been able to post on nairaland for God knows why. He applied may 19 or so

oh wow. thats good. I think he messaged me on email not sure how to get across to him
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2023
shyboy187:

oh wow. thats good. I think he messaged me on email not sure how to get across to him

Oya na.. try and reply. He is on his way to Aussie as we speak
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2thgnz: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Visa has been granted

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by libertyboss: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
2thgnz:
Visa has been granted

When did you lodge your Visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2thgnz: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
libertyboss:

When did you lodge your Visa?
20th May 2023
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Firebox: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
VISA GRANTED
lodged 25th of MAY
granted 27th of july

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2thgnz: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
iamelvisjohn:

Applied 15th May
Medicals 18th May
Biometrics 19th May
Visa Grant 19th July.

Hope this keeps us optimistic.

School is Deakin University, Melbourne
Deferred to November intake
now its deferred to Nov. And visa is already out, can you travel immediately?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Firebox:
VISA GRANTED
lodged 25th of MAY
granted 27th of july
Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OvaSabi1(f): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please can someone help me with a list of Australian universities that ONLY accept applications through an agent and would accept 2:2 in masters and publications for a PhD program?

Please note that I know how to apply on my own and I am already doing that with other universities. Also I have an agent that I am going to be working with. I am only doing this to improve/ spread my chances.

Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieJoan: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
freshStarz:
Hi guys. I'm very new to Australian student visa
1) Please what's the tuition amount supposed to be for a cheap Australian university
2) What are some names of a cheap Australian university
3) What's the rate of Australian dollar to naira currently

Unfortunately, Australia and cheap don't belong in the same sentence, and i think you can get the latest exchange rate by googling it.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieJoan: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
OvaSabi1:
Please can someone help me with a list of Australian universities that ONLY accept applications through an agent and would accept 2:2 in masters and publications for a PhD program?

Please note that I know how to apply on my own and I am already doing that with other universities. Also I have an agent that I am going to be working with. I am only doing this to improve/ spread my chances.

Thank you.

Do you have a list of schools you would like to apply to. Go onto the school's website, their approved lists of agents should be there.

P.S, if you already have an agent, why not work with them to submit applications to the school's on your list

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
congrats man.
Firebox:
VISA GRANTED
lodged 25th of MAY
granted 27th of july

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FredUmar: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
The link isn’t going..guess it has expired..please send another link

SholaPh:

Here is a whatsapp group where IELTS and PTE tips are shared
https:///EwWLf18GKREJcOwzkuIMOU
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OvaSabi1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
AussieJoan:

Do you have a list of schools you would like to apply to. Go onto the school's website, their approved lists of agents should be there.

P.S, if you already have an agent, why not work with them to submit applications to the school's on your list

Thank you for your suggestion. The agent fee I paid covers 3 applications and we are almost done with one application. I want to add 2 more universities so as to get full value for money spent. I think I will do as you said; ask them for their own list but then I will have to cross check to be sure that it’s not a university that I can apply to by myself.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oracle55: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please I want to start application for Australia for BSc who has the names of schools i can apply to or do you prefer I go for MSc?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oracle55: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Douleh27:
For those going to James cook university please indicate
please do i need IELTS to apply for MSc in in James Cook? Please I need assistance I wana start applying
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oracle55: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Can I work and school as MSc student in Australia? How is the fees paid? Do I need to oay a deposit before Cas as it is done in the uk? Please someone help explaining for me, I am fed up of Naija
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Okattamgbee: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Why go for BSc if you already have one?
You may want to type the following on Google "Schools In Australia For International Students" and explore the search result one after the other.

Oracle55:
Please I want to start application for Australia for BSc who has the names of schools i can apply to or do you prefer I go for MSc?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Oracle55:
Can I work and school as MSc student in Australia? How is the fees paid? Do I need to oay a deposit before Cas as it is done in the uk? Please someone help explaining for me, I am fed up of Naija

usually you pay your full fees for one semester before you get your COE (similar to CAS in UK).
You have 48hours per fortnight to work although most students default on that which "might" hunt them in future (like when they want to apply for post study visa or if they fail a course or performing below par, then school might start tracing what's wrong, could the student be overworking and not having time for studies?).

The fees are usually between $12000 to $17000 per semester depending on the university.

hopefully that helps....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hey Guys!!!

My student visa is finally out. sorry I meant my younger brother's visa lol.

Applied on May 24th
Not sure when biometrics/medicals were completed.
But Visa came out June 27th. However, school was meant to start 21st July at the latest, so he had to defer to next trimester. So I reckon he will have to wait and come in 28 days before his new resumption date.

I will come here from time to time to answer any question around school, arriving Australia and general living in australia questions.

Wish you all the best outcomes in your pursuits.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes you do. I'll advise you take PTE instead
Oracle55:
please do i need IELTS to apply for MSc in in James Cook? Please I need assistance I wana start applying
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Oracle55:

Go to James Cook uni website. look for the course you want to study and look up the requirements or pre-requisites.
95% of the times you will need ielts to get an admission unless.you can proof that you studied your bachelors in english and mostly from an English speaking country like UK. they also ask for a proof... like a letter from the school.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
OvaSabi1:

Thank you.

Well try your best on this. also look into masters by research if you need to leave asap. usually tricky with getting a phd program. I had to go for MSc research during my time as it was taking time to get the PHD program I wanted. Actually that was 7 years ago so something might have changed though.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Can a 37yr Old use a sponsored POF Statement of account for Australia Study Visa ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by freshStarz: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2023
AussieJoan:

Unfortunately, Australia and cheap don't belong in the same sentence, and i think you can get the latest exchange rate by googling it.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Promise61: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2023
My visa was denied last year due to lack of home ties and financial ties since then all the schools have gotten once i get to gte stage my application gets denied, any idea on what else i can do. Am Just confused got admission with university of Newcastle i was even given scholarship when i got to GTE stage my admission was denied.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Thaddeus91: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
temite:
Hi everyone. I need guidance and hoping I will get it here. I am planning a visiting visa for my mum for 3 months in France and I need to tender flight itinerary to the embassy. I would like to know of ways to go about getting travel itinerary reservations online without paying. I gave read about dummy ticket whereby one will pay a Specified amount to get it generated. I just need to know of other means so that I can book asap. I am running out of time. Thanks all

I made reservations using travelstart and used the pay in bank option and they sent me a reservation which I used to apply for Swedish visit visa and I was granted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.