Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me? (596 Views)

If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me? by BuzzAss(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2017

Last night was my birthday eve, sleep eluded me. I was so engrossed with the priceless birthday gift my virgin girlfriend plans to offer me. She promised to let me pounce on her virgin thighs as a birthday gift to me.

What better gift can a man ask for? She was a pure and sure virgin, unfingered, unkissed,
untouched…sweet right? If you would permit me to use that wrong vocabulary.

Before then, she has been seducing me for the past ten months with erotic notes, talks and texts, like “hey baby my young thighs are waiting for you to separate them“, “hmmm I’m so Hot for you baby.”, “I want you inside of me“. But If I make a move she’ll say “HEY! WAIT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE IT!” and all that but isn’t all that torment meant to make me go round the bend?

Anyways I decided to wait patiently for my birthday to come and here it’s, it’s has arrived safely. My DRAGONsmiley and mesmiley

On that fateful day, I woke up like the way everyone wakes up on their birthday. I sauntered to the sitting room with eyes aching for more sleep.

Read Full Article On BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2017/05/08/how-could-my-virgin-girlfriend-do-this-to-me/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Truly Hilarious Post From Naij. / 5 Tips To Make A Woman Want More Of You / Why Do People Hate Camilla Parker Bowles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.