Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court (648 Views)

Five Reasons Why We Marry Wrong Partners / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by Urukpe: 4:58pm On May 08, 2017
A civil servant, Victoria Igbo, on Monday told a Nyanya Customary Court, Abuja, that her pastor hurried her into marring the wrong man. Victoria, who filed a petition seeking dissolution of marriage her, said that her pastor did not give her enough time to make up her mind before marriage. “My husband proposed to marry me the same time he met my pastor and asked my hand in marriage. “I told my pastor that he should give me three months to think about it. “But my pastor said that three months was too long to think about it. He then gave me only two weeks to pray over it which I did; after which I told my pastor that I agreed,” she said. Victoria said that since she married her husband, it has been one trouble or the other. “My husband keeps acquiring debts and most times when he gets into trouble as a result of that, I have no other option than to pay,” the petitioner said. She also said that she was not aware that her husband had several children before the marriage. “My pastor told me that he had only one child out of wedlock, but after the marriage, I realised that myhusband had several children “One of the women came to our house one day, dropped one of his children and absconded, I went through stress taking care of the child,” she said. The petitioner also told the court that her husband beats her always. She said that she had to move out of the house because she was tired of the marriage. She also begged the court to dissolve the marriage. Joseph Igbo, the respondent, who was present in court, denied all the allegations, and begged the court not to dissolve the marriage. The judge, Jemilu Jega, advised the couple to go back home and try to reconcile. He adjourned the case until May 16, for hearing.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/pastor-hurried-marry-wrong-man-woman-tells-court/
Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by LionDeLeo: 5:01pm On May 08, 2017
Forced marriage?

Saved.
Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
I don't trust igbo pastors jare.. Only on their vigil poster would you find tag theme like "who stole the meat" "i no come lagos come play" "bros, na you dey do me, abi you wan craze?" and so many funny theme.. Its all to make money.. Lol

just kidding, before you ipobians will start bashing Nnamdi Kanu..
So this woman talk say pastor force am marry.. Shey na the pastor dey enjoy all the preek and jollyment all these days? Now wey something no gather again, na en you know say na pastor force you, why you no talk when you dey enjoy the marriage ooooo?
Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by TSOM(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2017
Hogwash! He persuaded you to marry him but you did accept his proposal 'cause you had something to gain which you felt outweighed the loveless binding contract you were agreeing to. With the sea of reality washing away sand castle of dreams, how convenient it is to blame the pastor for your poor choices!

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by Cholls(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2017
my brother's fear woman cuz...What a woman wills, God wills.
Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by Urukpe: 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's fear woman cuz...What a woman wills, God wills.

hahahahahahaha
Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by Urukpe: 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
I don't trust igbo pastors jare.. Only on their vigil poster would you find tag theme like "who stole the meat" "i no come lagos come play" "bros, na you dey do me, abi you wan craze?" and so many funny theme.. Its all to make money.. Lol

just kidding, before you ipobians will start bashing Nnamdi Kanu..
So this woman talk say pastor force am marry.. Shey na the pastor dey enjoy all the preek and jollyment all these days? Now wey something no gather again, na en you know say na pastor force you, why you no talk when you dey enjoy the marriage ooooo?

U Really think fake pastors are only limited to the igbos?

Just think wide and see it cut across every tribe and country
Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by pbethel: 6:24pm On May 08, 2017
God give u wisdom to solve your issues
Re: My Pastor Hurried Me To Marry Wrong Man, Woman Tells Court by simplyhonest(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2017
this is serious

(1) (Reply)

Huge: See The Viral Photo Of The Endowed Lady Crashing The Internet / Eight Ways To Live A Good Life (8) Things To Carry Like A Crate Of Egg: / Hello, Can I Ask Some People For Their Opinion Here Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.