Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company (65204 Views)

Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / 60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by AlphaStyles(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
Nigerian sugar daddy grin

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by PrinceAbinibi: 7:59pm On May 08, 2017
Please help me ask her for her Baba's number.
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by jonnytad(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
Just to keep company and nothing more?
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You'd be surprised by the things white people pay for

Hmmmm...

So you don't believe there's a voodoo priest somewhere in the background pulling the strings on this dummy? tongue
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by lailo: 8:01pm On May 08, 2017
still looking for the sugar baby
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2017
Karimu... puleaseeee give dis babe dat awa RIZLA herbs.. her juju is workin wonders. she nids encouragement.

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by LePrezident(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
All of that just for "company "? I'm not buying it. Either she is sleeping with him in secret or she is using some Togolese hocus pocus on him.

Lol @ hocus pocus... been ages since I heard that... u must be an old soul
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by cosby02(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
Fancy hotel to go and worship God abi

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by hmbassey1960(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2017
I rather pay £3million to Nigeria girl to keep me company than waste my moni to any other girl
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Jaabioro(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2017
She had started reap the benefits of her certified Africans pussy.. the white man would never let you go... I can bet my life with that she got right babalawo...
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by PotatoSalad(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2017
And this girl over here is fûcking every Tom, Dick and Harry for 200 naira mtn airtime
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol @ hocus pocus... been ages since I heard that... u must be an old soul

Oh dear, did I just reveal how old I truly am?

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I know what you mean. Reminds me of a friend of mine that took her bosses to the CCMA over wage dispute. She went to the meeting with some root thingy hidden under her tongue. She won. I think these kinda things work for those who believe in them. If you use too much sense & question everything, I don't think they'd yield the same results
lol seriously? I guess you right,if you truly believe in these things they are likely to work for you.I really don't mind people practicing whatever religion or belief but don't force your own SH** down my throat
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...

So you don't believe there's a voodoo priest somewhere in the background pulling the strings on this dummy? tongue
Not in the least, lol. These are the type of guys that get scammed by our internet fraudsters haha. I guess he was lucky to find someone who'd keep him company for real. . .

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by AngelicBeing: 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
All of that just for "company "? I'm not buying it. Either she is sleeping with him in secret or she is using some Togolese hocus pocus on him.
Gbam, voodoo and jazz is involved, Togo & Benin Republic are centres for fetish and voodoo practices, l wont be surprised if the man has eaten Togolese vegetable soup and his brain has been kept in the bottom of Atlantic Ocean and it is been remote controlled cheesy
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
AlphaStyles:
Nigerian sugar daddy grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by agrovick(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
Just maybe Esther Vilar is right about her views
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by OBD1(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
lol seriously? I guess you right,if you truly believe in these things they are likely to work for you.I really don't mind people practicing whatever religion or belief but don't force your own SH** down my throat

True dat! I don't mind either but I do become wary of such people. The same friend we had a fight about a year ago. When I remembered that she has a photo of mine I couldn't rest. I wanted that photo back but I couldn't go to her house because we weren't speaking. For once in my life I wished to be bitten by a spider so I could have the ability to fly over buildings & climb walls. LOL! Long story short, we made up & I stole the photo grin You can't trust them at all.
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by holarfresh: 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
That's your helper babe.....I think that's your Angel from God so thank God so hard for bringing him into your life
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
not really, white people can be very gullible too and have very weird sexual fetishisms but she may not be having sex with him but she is definitely giving him some kinda sexual pleasure

i remember one time a 63 years old white man offered me £500 to have sex with his 34 years wife while he watched. grin
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I'm not doubting this story. We're using our mentality to express our doubts. You would see 80 years old white woman getting married again.
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

wasn't there a movie by that title? Hocas Pocas I mean
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by LePrezident(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol yes, you must be 69

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Sanchase: 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
£2500/month is small na, she can do better. Some girls are collecting £2000/day just to keep some money bags company.

She needs to do better !

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Agumbaa: 8:22pm On May 08, 2017
This is very true, I had a babe whose expatriate worker pays more than 150k monthly just to have her as sugar baby, the man himself is around 60years too. The 150k is just basic monthly salary plus other monthly allawee he adds on top, like the babe can form sick, and the man will send 50k, 70k.
The thing tho is that the man doesn't even Bleep the gyal, I was the one shining her congo, everyday, everytime, free of charge, she never requested money from me.

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Safiaa(f): 8:24pm On May 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Exactly. I have a friend, who kept one old man company for a few hours. She collected £3,000. Just like that. Rich old white men, just like to spend for nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 08, 2017
Goldenheart:
grin

2500 Naira ?!?

Bros...copyright infringement but damn funny especially the combo
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Repairnigeria(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2017
her lucky good
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 08, 2017
Witchcraft much cheesy

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, voodoo and jazz is involved, Togo & Benin Republic are centres for fetish and voodoo practices, l wont be surprised if the man has eaten Togolese vegetable soup and his brain has been kept in the bottom of Atlantic Ocean and it is been remote controlled cheesy

Yeah, I've heard the same thing from one Togolese woman I used to know. Hence that's the 1st thing I suspected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.