Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (415804 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bigbot(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2017
grin love dis story like kilode

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by afolabiwunmi: 11:42am On May 19, 2017
Pls update now, I hv been checking since yesterday night.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bimberry1307(f): 12:12pm On May 19, 2017
aunty ty, come and update nau. abi you wan make suspense kill person ni? oya, come. wetin u want make I buy for you? you go chop biscuit? yes? oya update first.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mamatayour(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
My mind is always here to know what's up with Anike and Prince charming. kiss kiss kisskizzez in falz voice wink @ rachealfst please we are waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Aminzy(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2017
I couldnt find episode 11,12,13 and the rest episodes.....wat happened.....i started reading today.....

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2017
Dedication:
TheBlessedMAN, Mztemmy, splendidiva, hormobolanle, bigbot

Episode 21

Months later, 500l second semester to be precised, I discovered I was feeling itchy in between my thigh, I also felt pain, before I knew it the itching became more severe, that I had to see a doctor. I would have used Prince’s hospital in Abuja, but I didn’t plan to travel that week.
I went to a private hospital, a doctor attended to me. I was diagnosed and he said I have Vaginal infection. He said he handed me the test result. I checked the results. I could easily interpret the results been a microbiology student.
“I know of this bacteria, but doctor what I don’t get is how I got this…this vaginal infection. My guess before I came here was that it could be toilet infection”
“In lay man’s term, it’s called Toilet Infection but toilet infection does not exist in the medical field. If someone says “I have toilet infection” they could be referring to infection affecting the Vagina, or Sexually Transmitted Infections” The doctor explained.
“ Both doctor I can’t have sexually transmitted infections, I have just one partner and he doesn’t sleep around” I stated.
The Doctor took his time to educate me on what vagina infection is.
“Vaginal infections can also be transmitted mostly by carelessness, or poor personal hygiene rather than sex”
“Doctor I used a public toilet last month. Could it be the cause?” I asked.
“Yes, it could be, some habits that make women have toilet Infection include use of dirty toilet, vaginal douching, squatting to urinate, use of wet underwear, Use of birth control pills to mention but a few.
The general signs and symptoms of toilet infections are: itching, pain on urination, abnormal discharge, abdominal pain and abnormal menstrual flow.
As for the treatment, Less severe infections, are treated with drugs such as
Vaginal tablet in which the tablet is inserted into the Vagina and has been found to be effective or
Cream application using an applicator stick: in which a cream is used for 7 to 14 days.
Clotrimazole (Mycelex, Gyne-Lotrimin) can be tablet or cream. This is more effective. That’s the one I’m administering. I’ll give you the tablet which you’ll insert in your private area”

“Thanks doc for the enlightment”
“One more thing, your partner must also be treated, there is all possibility that he’s also infected, especially in cases where you have unprotected sex”
“Really, I would have given him infection too?”
“Yes, except you are having a protected sex”
That means he had the infection too, since we have unprotected sex.
I was more worried now, how will I tell Prince, he doesn’t joke with his health. I don’t know how to face him to tell him, this is embarrassing. My carelessness cost me all this. The day I used that toilet I was so pressed that I couldn’t hold it till I get home. I don’t use public toilet, but that day, I had no choice.
I got to my apartment and met Happy and I explained my situation to her. She said she had it few times before, she said I will be fine, I should just make sure I complete the doses.
I went to the kitchen and microwave the rice I left in the pot. I used the drugs, then I went to my bedroom to use the bathroom to insert the tablet.
I was still in the bathroom when I heard my phone singing ‘Mama Oyoyo a mama eh’…. I knew it was my mum calling. I left the bathroom to pick the call.
“Hello mummy”
“Anike, your brother was rushed to the hospital from school. I just got here, they called me from scho. The doctors said he needs to be operated on immediately”
“Jesus! I’m coming over ma, he’ll be fine by God’s grace” I tried to calm her down.
I just picked my bag and left the room. I told Happy about my brother that I need to be in Lagos now, my Mummy needs me.
“Take it easy, he’ll be fine, have a safe trip”
“Thanks”
“Have you called Prince Alawode?”
“No, I’ll do that later” I said and left for the airport”

★★★★
I got to the hospital, I was directed to the theater, I sighted my mummy sitting at the waiting room close to the OR.
“Anike, welcome, thank you for coming down here my child” she hugged me.
My sister too was sitted in her school uniform, eyes all swollen. So he likes his brother like this because they fight a lot.
“How is he?” I asked
“He’s still in the theater”
“What did the doctor say?”
“He had appendicitis, the appendix is ripe, that’s why they rushed him into the theater before it burst” she explained.
“Was he feeling sick before or do you noticed any symptoms?”
“Not at all, he was fine”
An hour after I got there, they wheeled him out of the OR and he was taking to a private ward, I already spoke to one of the doctors that I want a private ward.
I asked for the bill, I went to the cashier and paid #300k. We all sat quietly beside him, waiting for him to wake up, he’s still unconscious due to the anesthesia effect.
I gave Adekemi #10k to get food for us in a nearby eatery. She brought the food. I encouraged my mum to try and put something in her tommy. She hasn’t taken anything since morning.
I assured her that Okiki is fine, its just for him to wake up. I opened the foil ready to eat my fried rice and chicken then my phone rang, the ring tone was ‘ you are my strength when I was weak, you are my voice when I couldn’t speak' I knew it was Prince. I picked it. All I heard was…
“Anike! take the next available flight to Abuja and meet me in Abuja now!” he said with a harsh tone and hung up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 3:22pm On May 19, 2017
I Hope Dis Is Nt Ur End
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by acadgal1: 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
I'm confused o. Please I've missed out on episode 12,16,17,18... Its not showing. Help a sister out please...

BTW .. racheafst... I dey feel you o. This your story just dey carry me dey go..

Ah.. Where did tinuke disappear to na. I know she travelled but shey GSM no dey where she dey?

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bigbot(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
wat next nw,ah anike

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horlah1(f): 4:10pm On May 19, 2017
Anike i pray its well btw u and prince o.. Ma'am awa kawo soke o i.e owo meji fun eyan kan

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by comelyJummy(f): 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
Ghen Ghen action film. Anike should have told Prince. Ma more anointing darling Rachealfst

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 19, 2017
Good job ma'am. I hope Happy has not told Prince something else o.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mamatayour(f): 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
He called because he got symptoms of the infection as well. Prince needs to be sure Anike is seeing him alone wink nice one madam

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bummybummy(f): 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
Prince should take things easy with Anike oo. NYC job Ty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horpeyeemy: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
God pls no o...I dnt wnt anike to av any regret cus dis myt mk ha think otherwise...I just dnt wnt o

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmm i hope dis will nt end der relationship ooooo.........

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by acadgal1: 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
Ahn ahn na.. Somebody should answer me na. Please...... embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Missclare1(f): 5:05pm On May 19, 2017
Happy at work.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Goldenprinz(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmmm, you have started with ur suspense, OK make I carry my chair Sidon till u finish ur drama......nice work. One Gala nd pure water for u

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ifecoded(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2017
I can't read from page 6. Seems you intentionally removed it. How do I get the remaining piece pls. Pls do something about it

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 6:17pm On May 19, 2017
Morogo, Admiral please don't get annoyed please biko. But wait o Anike has forgotten Tinuke just like that?

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dotwillis1(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2017
acadgal1:
I'm confused o... .Please I've missed out on episode 12,16,17,18... Its not showing. Help a sister out please...

BTW .. racheafst... I dey feel you o. This your story just dey carry me dey go..

Ah.. Where did tinuke disappear to na. I know she travelled but shey GSM no dey where she dey?
Removed for security reasons I guess

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dotwillis1(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2017
.....“Anike! take the next available flight and meet me in Abuja now!” he said with a harsh tone and hung up.

Let me guess, somewhere iz itching Admiral as well.. Somewhere below the navel' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by swanky47(f): 6:36pm On May 19, 2017
Admiral must be a jealous lover, or a control freak... Who knowz.... Waiting for the next update... More ink to ur pen sis Rachael

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 6:42pm On May 19, 2017
mhmmmmm! b4 na Anike, now Kuma na Admiral........everything is now getting hitchy.....Prince take am easy wit Anike ooooo

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ehi07(f): 6:59pm On May 19, 2017
Hey dear! Well done o. Tiri gbosa for you grin

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by TheBlessedMAN: 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
Mrs Admiral a.k.a. Rachealfst, thanx for the Dedication. I pray that you and I should never forget the code of buying Megabites till we see the end of this story. Amen.

Now to my question, since you are soo much into the health sector....please can an addicted vagina eater like me, get infected with the V.T.D Vagina Transmitted Disease just by eating?

And if so, what are the symptoms? Is there a cure to it?

Because am scared, I accidentally suck and unsuckable vagina last 3days and av been having itches in my lips and tongue. Please reply me Asap. U never know, you might be saving a life. Thankx dear. Have a wonderful Admiralistic night rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by EvaJael(f): 7:59pm On May 19, 2017
Wonderful update. Wonder what has gotten Admiral angry now

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by cathyperry45(f): 8:18pm On May 19, 2017
Aunty Rachel, yhu are the best. Thank yhu for that wonderful update. more pleaaaseeeee

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by AlamienDagash(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2017
WOW The suspense is killin Sorry am outta town i ain't around to wreck that plagarist. Btw... THe story is great like lord of the ring.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by adontcare(f): 8:28pm On May 19, 2017
Vaginal infection shocked. Prince don get infection o. Hmm I hope it is not a serious problem waiting in abuja. Anike take it easy. Ur bro will be fine. I salute rachealfst. Thanx for d update

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by cyber5(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
This is serious oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.