Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (416523 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Musampa73(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Mrs Admiral a.k.a. Rachealfst, thanx for the Dedication. I pray that you and I should never forget the code of buying Megabites till we see the end of this story. Amen.

Now to my question, since you are soo much into the health sector....please can an addicted vagina eater like me, get infected with the V.T.D Vagina Transmitted Disease just by eating?

And if so, what are the symptoms? Is there a cure to it?

Because am scared, I accidentally suck and unsuckable vagina last 3days and av been having itches in my lips and tongue. Please reply me Asap. U never know, you might be saving a life. Thankx dear. Have a wonderful Admiralistic night rest.

You will not kill person with this ur question, anyway make I mind my business

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Jane1234f(f): 10:17pm On May 19, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
dear, hope u aren't offended by my sarcastic comment that I made ealier? Please na joke me dey joke o. If av offended u by my awful sense of humour please find it in your easy, peaceful, pacifist and unsycophanted heart to forgive this naughty son of thunder. Abeg o! No vex. I hereby donate 3 suits for 3 of the men in suit of your future wedding...accept my thanx and begging in Jesus name amen.
Lol,so you're this funny and you're making me vex,anyway you're forgiven but on the condition of one kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Jane1234f(f): 10:19pm On May 19, 2017
rachealfst:
Seriously, He is joking. If you know him before now you'll know that. Please don't be offended.
OK sir
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by TheBlessedMAN: 10:24pm On May 19, 2017
Jane1234f:
Lol,so you're this funny and you're making me vex,anyway you're forgiven but on the condition of one kiss
Kiss? I swear its the 2nd best task a mouth can do after eating... So tell me, you wan chop kiss abi u wan drink am? Ah get anyone u like

7 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Jane1234f(f): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Kiss? I swear its the 2nd best task a mouth can do after eating... So tell me, you wan chop kiss abi u wan drink am? Ah get anyone u like
lol
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Jane1234f(f): 10:38pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks for the update,abeg prince should take it easy on Anike ohh
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mamayor26: 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
nice story really love it. but it will take another one good week to upload d next episode.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kingofcasting(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2017
rachealfst:
Episode 9

A week later, my sister called again and told me my mummy’s friend threw them out of the house, they now sleep in a nearby church compound.

I knew we can’t continue like this, so I made up my mind that if selling my body will put smiles on my families face once again and end this suffering, then so be it.

I waited for Happy to come back from her boutique, I did not even allow her to rest before I bring up the issue.

“Happy I think I’m ready, my mum and siblings are really suffering”

“Are you sure” she asked a and I told her my mind is made up.
“I have one big offer for you” She said and I listened with rapt attention.
There is this man I met in Abuja, although I’ve known him for some time now. His name is Admiral Gabriel Alawode, A high rank Navy, he’s also a Prince, I heard he’s father is a first class king in south west. He’s divorced with two kids, the kids lived abroad with their mum. He is 52years but he doesn’t want to remarry but he wants a young girl to keep as a companion. Though he travels a lot but he wants someone around him whenever he’s in the country.
“Why a young girl?”

“He doesn’t want anyone who will start demanding marriage. He knows a young girl won’t want marriage from him”

“Anike, Prince Alawode is wealthy. I can’t date him, so I rejected the offer”

“Why?”

“I can’t stick to just one person, I don’t want to be anyones property. I’ll feel trapped especially with that his age. I can’t still manage if he’s 40”

“Why do you want to introduce me to this particular one and not the younger ones”

She smiled.”Smart question. Like I said earlier, you know you…(she gestured with her hands) you are a good girl and I know you won’t like to sleep around with random men.

But with the money this man has, you’ll be okay with him alone, he will take care of you and all your responsibilities. He doesn’t sleep around that’s why he wants just one person who will be committed to him alone”

“Hmm! I sighed heavily. I’m 22 Happy, that man is same with my late father!”

“I know this is not easy to take in at once, it’s not an easy decision to take but this is the best offer for your kind of person” she said

“I heard most of this men are ritualist, you won’t want me to fall into the hands of a ritualist, would you?”

“He’s not a ritualist Anike, he’s an Ad…mi….ral, Anike. Admiral of the fleet…the highest rank in Navy and he also works hand in hand with the government.
I heard highest ranked navy are highly paid, their basic salary is #16million or so,aside the salary they are still entitled to some money,and they earns close to #30million at the end of the month” she explained. He’s into oil and gas too. He has many filling stations across the states. Aside that he also has one or two political assignments with the federal government. So I leave you to guess the rest.

“Jesus! In this country? And they say there is recession”

“Recession only affect the masses my dear”

“Really, then recession can’t affect people like that”

“Should I call him now?”

“No, not now, let me sleep over it”

“I understand, take your time” She said patting my back.

That evening I replayed my discussion with Happy. I’m no longer that slim 100 level Anike, Yes I’ve added flesh in the right places. I’ve grown up to be a beautiful young woman with a shinning dark skin, average height and a very nice body structure that could get any man’s attention. But I never dreamt of using my precious body in exchange for money.

I remembered how beautiful my life was before I lost my father and I cried. I remembered my friend Tinuke, should I tell her about it, I’m sure she won’t like the idea.
I remembered my lost love too, Olamilekan. And I wept, Olamilekan can’t help me, Tinuke cant help me, they are still depending on their parents.

Happy is right nobody can help my family except I stand up to the task. It’s time to grow up, I can no longer be that Daddy’s little girl. It’s high time I embrace reality.

The next day, I told Happy, I was ready to take the offer.

“Good, you will thank me later Anike. That im sure off”

“If you say so”
She brought out her wallet and retrieved a business card from it.
“I only have his office line, I don’t have his personal line, but the call will be directed to him” she said.

She called the office line and it was picked by his secretary. She placed the call on speaker.

“Hello, Admiral Gabriel Alawode's office how may I help you” the voice said.

“I’d like to speak with Admiral Alawode” She said feigning accent.

“Name please?”
“Happy, from Senator Nwannze his friend”

“He’s not on sit, but I’ll forward the call to his PA, just hold on for a some minutes”

“Hello, this is the PA to Admiral Gabriel Alawode, how may I help you?”

Happy repeated herself. “He’s on a call, please hold on.

“Ok”
After some minutes we heard the PA’s voice.
“He said he’ll call back” he said, then the line went off.

“He’ll callback, maybe he’s still on call” Happy said.

“So much protocol!” I said

“People like him are not easy to reach except you have their personal line”

Some minutes later, he called back. Happy picked it and placed the call on speaker, so I could here their conversation.
“Happy how are you” he said with a rich baritone voice.

“I’m fine sir, I always trip at the sound of your voice” she said teasingly. I like that voice too,I must confess.

“Don’t flatter me, hope you’ve agreed to my offer, I believe that’s the reason you call”

“Sir, I have two news”

“Let’s hear it” he said

“Like I said earlier I’m not interested and I’m very sorry for turning you down. I’m elated that you could think of me for such offer, but I can’t”

“No problem, I respect your opinion. So what’s the other news?”

“I got you someone”

“Happy don’t worry, you don’t have to do that. It’s you I want, since you are not in, then its fine”

“You’ll like her, I promise”

“I don’t want just anybody”

“She’s not just anybody, just meet her first, then you can decide if you want her or not”

“Happy you know girls and their sausy behavior, I don’t want a girl that will give me high blood pressure or those who will expose my private life to the world. You know I’m not a fan of Paparazzi”

“Admiral Alawode….I’m not just giving you any girl, she keeps her private life private. She’s not a runs girl, she’s doing this because of financial problems”

“Really, I hope she won’t misbehave later, when she had everything she wanted”

“I promise you she won’t fall my hand”

“Fine, bring her to Abuja on Friday. I’ll send a driver to pick you up at the airport”

“No I can’t come with her, I have plans for Friday sir”

“You! Those are the people who made you reject my offer abi, don’t worry go and meet them”

She laughed because the man was right. “Just send your address, she’ll find her way”

“That not necessary, I’ll book her flight, the driver will be waiting for her at the airport when she arrived”

“Nice, it’s ok then”

“Send me your account details, I’ll send some money for both of you”

“Thank you sir, see you when I see you bye”

“Good bye, thanks so much”

‘You are welcome bye” she said and hung up.

“You heard everything right, once he send the money, you’ll go for shopping, visit the spa, fix your hair, do your pedicure and manicure. You just have to look great, you must impress him” She said with a wide smile plastered on her face.

“I’m scared”

“Don’t be, trust me you are in good hands”

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hellen123(f): 7:04am On May 20, 2017
aaah..one week! no let suspense kill us abeg ooo
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Akinwale14(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2017
Sis do weekend for us by posting two updates today

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:56am On May 20, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Mrs Admiral a.k.a. Rachealfst, thanx for the Dedication. I pray that you and I should never forget the code of buying Megabites till we see the end of this story. Amen.

Now to my question, since you are soo much into the health sector....please can an addicted vagina eater like me, get infected with the V.T.D Vagina Transmitted Disease just by eating?

And if so, what are the symptoms? Is there a cure to it?

Because am scared, I accidentally suck and unsuckable vagina last 3days and av been having itches in my lips and tongue. Please reply me Asap. U never know, you might be saving a life. Thankx dear. Have a wonderful Admiralistic night rest.
Wait o, I'm still trying to read this comment.lol

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:09am On May 20, 2017
Dedication:
Souloho19, queenitee, yewande1234, Jane1234f, cathyperry45, countrygirl, Ashraf123, mizxpensive, adontcare, flakkybaby, Goldenprinz, bimberry1307, swanky47{ you guys rock!)

Episode 22

I checked my screen again to be sure, If he was actually the one who called. Why was he shouting?” I asked myself.

“Who was that?” My mum asked

“Don’t worry Ma” I handed my food to Adekemi. I moved closer to my brother and touched his forehead, I squeezed this hand gently and kissed it.

“Mummy I need to be somewhere and its urgent. Please call me and let me know if there’s anything”

“Are you sure all is well?”

“All is well ma”

I left the hospital for the airport, I bought a ticket and waited for the next flight since he didn’t booked the flight for me this time. One thing is sure he had found out he had infection. Come to think of it, even if he finds out, why give such attitude on phone, he almost bursted my ear drums. He had never raised his voice at me before.
Sitting at the departure a lot of things runs through my mind. I got to Abuja Airport and to my surprise non of the drivers was there to pick me. Then I know there’s fire on the mountain.

I took a cab down to the entrance of the estate, commercial vehicles are not allowed to go in. I had to trek down to the house.

I met his PA in the living room. I was really sweating when I got in.
“Anike, Sorry for the inconveniency, Admiral didn’t instruct us to pick you up” he said.

“Its OK, thanks. Where is he?”

“In his bedroom” he replied

“Anike, please take things easy with him, in fact if it’s possible don’t speak till he calms down”

I opened the door, he was standing in front of the window backing the door.
“Prince, what’s the meaning of this distress call? I asked calmly.

“Distress call?” he was holding a paper and he threw at me. The paper landed on the floor. I looked at him again before I picked up the paper.

“Can you explain that?”

“Explain what? I hurriedly looked through the content of the paper, it was a lab test result. I actually gave him infection.

“Prince….

“How dare you, Anike you gave me infection!”

“Let me explain…

“Explain what? That you now sleep around. With men not even one?”

“ Excuse me!”

“I wouldn’t have believe all this but that test result proves everything. Anike I trusted you with my life but you choose to betray me”

“Prince what’s going on here. You are going overboard. Fine, I have infection. Did I give you infection?.... Yes. I just found out this morning. What I don’t get is why you are accusing me of sleeping around. I’m not seeing anyone, I don’t even have a boyfriend.

“Anike cut the crap, you think I wouldn’t find out, I ought to have you been monitored 24-7 but I choose not to do that because I trusted you. You even dated my friends, for what exactly”

“Date your friends!”

“What do you want?” He said raising is voice at me.
“Sex…..no. I would have thought maybe I wasn’t satisfying you, but we both know that you are not sex freaked.
Money….no, do you know my Net worth? There’s nothing understand this sun that money can buy that I can’t get you, if you ask me.
So what made you to start sleeping around is what I don’t get” he said shouting on top of his voice.

“I won’t stand here and have you insult me” I said and turned to leave the room.

“Come back here this minute. You dare not what out on me while I’m still talking”

“You can talk to yourself”
I said and left the room. He picked the paper and followed me. He caught up with me in the sitting room and held my hand and throw the test result on the center table.

“I call the shot here and you won’t leave until I ask you to do so”

“Really! Watch me”

“Where do you think you are going Anike?” he refused to release me from his grip.

“Let go of me Prince”

“You won’t step a foot out of this house”

“I’m I under arrest or you’re keeping me hostage or you want to lock me up in one of the rooms. Alawode let go of me… now!”

“Admiral please take things easy, I already told you this allegations are not true, I once had her followed even without your permission, Anike is clean” PA interfered.

“Oh, you now call her Anike, right. Leave my house this minute, you are fired” he left immediately, you know they obey before complain.

“That’s because I told him not to be formal with him” I stated.

“Are you sleeping with him too?”

“Do you just accuse me of sleeping with your PA? I said and dished him a hot slap.
“Anike you slapped me?”

“And I will do it again”

He was now calm. I’m very sure it was that slap that calmed him down.

“Really! Anike you are not even remorseful” he said calmly.

“Remorseful for what” I said crying,I couldn’t hold back k the tears again. “That I made a mistake of using a public toilet that gave me toilet infection”

“Toilet what?”
I remembered the test results are in my bag. I brought it out and showed him.

“I was feeling itchy, so I went to the hospital to complain this morning. I just found out today” I showed him the drugs I was giving too, everything was still in my bag.
I wanted to call you but something came up…

“Yes, you had to go to Lagos”

“Wow, your informant really fed you well, I applaud that person” I fired at him.

“What are you doing in Lagos”

“Your informant didn’t tell you?”

“Yes, that you are with a man”

“God! My brother is at the hospital as we speak. He had surgery few hours ago”

“What! you mean your brother was operated?”

“I can’t believe you didn’t trust me enough after all the times we’ve been together, you trusted an outsider’s words over mine. If you’ll excuse me I’ll like to take my leave now” I was shedding tears and wiping it at the same time with my palm.

“Anike, please don’t leave, I’m deeply sorry. I was so angry that I didn’t take my time to process the information well” he held my arms pleading.

“Let go of me”

“You are going no where Anike, do anything you like to me. Slap me, hit me, curse me, do anything”

“Prince,from me to you, this relationship is over” I fired at him.

“You can’t break up with me because of this” he said holding me back.

“Well I just did, good bye” I freed myself to leave then I saw a motorcade coming into the compound.

Happy Weekend Everyone.

14 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 11:21am On May 20, 2017
Thumbs up sis,i think happy is behind all dis.
Tnx 4 d dedication sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by swanky47(f): 11:22am On May 20, 2017
Chai..... Admiral!!..... Anike who could be backstabbing you nw... More ink to ur pen sis Rachael

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by chukamiles(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2017
WTF.... did anike just break up with prince...... that's very harsh of her...

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:37am On May 20, 2017
queenitee:
I love this. Sis rachealfst, what you are doing is not good o, I asked you to give me Admiral's number but you did not. It's okay shey you hear?

Anike and Admiral. Olalekan, sorry my dear
Here is Admiral's no 080......you know what? see me in camera. lol

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by holufunmie(f): 11:45am On May 20, 2017
yewande1234:
Thumbs up sis,i think happy is behind all dis.
Tnx 4 d dedication sis
I think so too

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 11:47am On May 20, 2017
heeeeeeeeeeeeee! enemies of progress leave Anike aloneoooooo

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by EvaJael(f): 11:51am On May 20, 2017
Thanks for the update ma

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Maryclaire1(f): 11:55am On May 20, 2017
Trust is so paramount in a relationship...thanks for the update Riri..Abeg naaa do us happy weekend wink kiss

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mamatayour(f): 11:57am On May 20, 2017
Anike!!! How many times did I call you? 3times ni oh. Calm down and don't pay Admiral with that kind of attitude. It's okay ehn. Love you and Admiral Alawode kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Muiz90(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
nice one prodigy . indeed a good one. can't wait to see the next episode.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Shakyroh320(f): 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
that shows inadequate trust on admiral's part,i dont like,even if she is into runs,he should have had her monitored before this challenge now,anike pele

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kingin55(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:13pm On May 20, 2017
mamatayour:
Anike!!! How many times did I call you? 3times ni oh. Calm down and don't pay Admiral with that kind of attitude. It's okay ehn. Love you and Admiral Alawode kiss kiss
Smiling.....Admiral and Anime loves you too. Have a great weekend. Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:14pm On May 20, 2017
Muiz90:
nice one prodigy .
indeed a good one.
can't wait to see the next episode.
Huh.....thanks so much, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bossy512(f): 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
holufunmie:
I think so too
I think so too, Happy is behind it. well done sister, more inspiration ma

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Goldenprinz(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2017
So I got a dedication from a princess like Iya anike........wow my weekend is great then.......Ty u are going places that u wouldn't even be able to stop ur self, just focus nd prepare for the greatness...... love u dear

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by KAssybabe(f): 12:37pm On May 20, 2017
Am sure admiral want to propose to anike. #Teamanike

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:39pm On May 20, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

@Rachaelfst, pls can you ask Anike to ask Prince if my own prince is there with him at Abuja, because I've been waiting and he doesn't want to show. Maybe he doesn't know where I am, I'm @ P.H, let her tell him for me

Lol, good job sis
Don't worry I'll do that, very soon your Admiral will come knocking. Shebi is PH, I'll work on it sis lol

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ritajovy(f): 12:40pm On May 20, 2017
lipsrsealed Thank you ma for the update! we are expectant!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.