Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Two Men Holding Hands. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Men Holding Hands. (1238 Views)

Fayose holding hands With Daughter In-law / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Half-Unclad Strippers Holding Hands & Praying To God (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Holding Hands. by SafeDavid(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2017
Hi guys, been a while I posted a thread here.

Thought I should seek your opinion on this common. gesture which signifies friendship when two guys hold hands.

When it's between the opposite sex, it's supposed to add a meaning beyond just friendship, maybe attachment but here we are anytime I see two guys holding hands I'm always like ewwww!

Looks almost gay...unfortunately, I have an older relative who likes holding my hands and I always find a way to pull my hands off his grabs .. I'm like his lil brother and he's much older and we're pretty close.

So I wanna know if the awkward feeling I get when I see this is normal or maybe I'm just homophobic. Does anyone else see anything wrong with this or I'm the only one in this boat.

Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by firstking01(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2017
Looks gayish to me....i don't even allow my colleagues touch me let alone holding hands...shit looks to gayish to mesad.
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2017
I'll cut his hand off. Why would any dude wanna hold another dude's hand while walking?

Eremari

1 Like

Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by xynerise: 7:31pm On May 08, 2017
Obviously gay
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by SafeDavid(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2017
firstking01:
Looks gayish to me....i don't even allow my colleagues touch me let alone holding hands...shit looks to gayish to mesad.

but seriously I see guys holding hands often. I try to scrutinize them but I don't see anything gay about them but then it looks really fishy and unmanly...I don't know why that particular big bro likes holding mine .
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2017
Guys sef... The comments though...two Niggas holding hands is totally awkward even if you are brothers grin
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by firstking01(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2017
SafeDavid:

but seriously I see guys holding hands often. I try to scrutinize them but I don't see anything gay about them but them it looks really fishy and unmanly...I don't know why that particular big bro likes holding mine .
Even when i sleep in bed with my brother, i don't allow his body touch mine...i just hate it.
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by xynerise: 7:33pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:
Guys sef... The comments though...two Niggas holding hands is totally awkward even if you are brothers grin

Especially when they hold hands and swing while walking....#Spits
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 08, 2017
I always hold my friends ooo...

Maybe that's me tho!
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'll cut his hand off. Why would any dude wanna hold another dude's hand while walking?

Eremari

Mtcheww!!

SMH

1 Like

Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by SafeDavid(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2017
fernandobush:
Maybe that's me tho!
Thank God someone is owning up..grin
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2017
Gays, Bro... Gays...!!! cheesy
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
SafeDavid:

Thank God someone is owning up..grin

There was this guy in my school I always held hands with... he was kinda gay buh I didn't see it as anything.

I always do it and no biggy with it

OR

Maybe I am too affectionate sha... lol
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by xynerise: 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
fernandobush:

Maybe that's me tho!

You are obviously gay.

You can argue with Seun
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 08, 2017
It's only awkward if you are a closet homosexual grin
Men who are comfortable in their sexuality shouldn't have a problem with it. Bromance between friends is common.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 08, 2017
xynerise:

You are obviously gay.

You can argue with Seun

Even if I am??

Will it help kill Buhari?? undecided
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by xynerise: 7:41pm On May 08, 2017
fernandobush:

Even if I am??

Will it help kill Buhari?? undecided

It depends on what you want to use to kill him wink
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by SafeDavid(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2017
fernandobush:

There was this guy in my school I always held hands with... he was kinda gay buh I didn't see it as anything.

I always do it and no biggy with it

OR

Maybe I am too affectionate sha... lol

Usually, men aren't supposed to show affection to themselves, their affection only comes on when it's time to get laid cuz that's how to catch the female..

I'd feel suspicious if a friend suddenly starts showing affection towards me cuz all we do is booze and get drunk. grin
Did you see the recent birthday wish a guy sent to his buddy on Facebook? That's basically how we guys live.
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by SafeDavid(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
Halfpenny:
It's only awkward if you are a closet homosexual grin
Men who are comfortable in their sexuality shouldn't have a problem with it. Bromance between friends is common.

That's not what bromance is all about. We all got that best friend or buddy we share an unusual closeness with but that doesn't make us touchy feeling kinda friends.
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2017
xynerise:

It depends on what you want to use to kill him wink

I don't understand...

Thanks and bye!
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2017
xynerise:

Especially when they hold hands and swing while walking....#Spits

Ever noticed that awkward moment when pastor asks you to do a high five in church? Then one high coming at you with his feminine fingers then interlocked them with yours grin
Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by xynerise: 7:47pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:

Ever noticed that awkward moment when pastor asks you to do a high five in church? Then one high coming at you with his feminine fingers then interlocked them with yours grin

I will sneeze at that moment with my two hands on my face grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Holding Hands. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 08, 2017
SafeDavid:

Usually, men aren't supposed to show affection to themselves, their affection only comes on when it's time to get laid cuz that's how to catch the female..

I'd feel suspicious if a friend suddenly starts showing affection towards me cuz all we do is booze and get drunk. grin
Did you see the recent birthday wish a guy sent to his buddy on Facebook? That's basically how we guys live.

Not true...

You should be making it singular...

Hugging and affection is also a guys thing... Depends on emotions too.

I have seen it... I have felt it and I can confirm.

That you aren't affectionate towards your make friends who share the same affection... doesn't mean others arent.

SIMPLE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HIV Symptoms In Men / 3 Easy Steps To Get Your Sugar Mamma / What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.