Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,166 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" (48627 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by babyfaceafrica: 8:35am On May 09, 2017
Jobless people

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by adontcare(f): 8:35am On May 09, 2017
Lol d lady is sick. Bovi is just funny
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Nobody: 8:35am On May 09, 2017
+1. It's​ just a joke; something one reads and smiles at. I'm sure the couple themselves chuckled at it. This guy, on the other hand, smh.

MrBrownJay1:
That's a JOKE!!!! Some of these people on social media have serious mental issues. What he said was actually funny, anyone who doesn't see that, need serious mental help.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Esepayne(f): 8:35am On May 09, 2017
the babe nor get joy

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2017
hmm
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Emmyjazzy(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2017
Fweshspice:

This dude needs Brain servicing.

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Gkemz: 8:38am On May 09, 2017
Bovi is busy entertaining and making his money while this nonentity is busy cursing him as if she's Banky wife.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Miles300: 8:40am On May 09, 2017
Hahah who know weda na one of banky or etomi family memeber dey bash bovi like that wit a fake handle

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by amazon14: 8:41am On May 09, 2017
Some people are too serious with life
Na joke Bov dey joke naaaaa
No go find you work mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by obailala(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2017
Mental health is a serious issue which is being taken for granted in our society.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by 4rty(f): 8:45am On May 09, 2017
The joke is an expensive one though...
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by ylaa(f): 8:46am On May 09, 2017
Don't mind her. I don't know why people chooses to cry more than the bereaved. See her raining curses n insults on Bovi as if she was paid to do so or as if she is related to Banky or Adesua.
Busy body

Tolexander:
The lady is an imbec¡le!

The Banky W and Adesua Etomi she is fighting for will soon share bottle of drink with Bovi making jest of the girl.
During the course of the three (Banky, Adesua and Bovi) being together, they will banter and laugh on this poster's stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2017
MAARY.....Another fine moment from one of our sophisticated opioro head intellectuals.
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Shoboy6h: 8:48am On May 09, 2017
doublewisdom:
Frustration don finish Nigerians. Small thing now person go dey para anyhow.
Lol.. Small thing their nut for head din lose..

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by sisisioge: 8:52am On May 09, 2017
Wetin come reach that level...me sef wey bin wan marry Banky no get this much venom. Easy dude...

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by popmania(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2017
Fweshspice:
This dude needs Brain servicing.
hmmmmmmmmm:-D
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by wakes: 8:53am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by larrybee2017(f): 8:55am On May 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Its so sad that recession has made many Nigerians lose their sense of humour. Bovi actually cracked a joke about this too.

Some people are so plagued with problems and issues that they don't find things funny anymore. I bet anyone that the lady's anger is not because of the joke but probably something unrelated to it. She only channeled her frustration through the joke and used Bovi as a conduit to get it out.

May Nigeria get better... at least for the sake of the sane people that are remaining. We wouldn't want a situation where people like this lady start venting their frustrations on anyone they see.
We can tongue lash the lady but I think there are things that comedians needs to watch out for too. I never listen to the video but if what I read is what he said then I think the part that says the marriage already has a problem because of the spelling got her angry.
Words are powerful we need to watch out how we speak them and comedians needs to watch out too. If only we know that what we say many a time comes back to is then we will all learn to use our brain not our tongue. That is not to say the lady did the right thing, the reaction might have been trigger by a broken relationship she had as a result of someone's joke too,who knows.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by popmania(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2017
[/quote] hmmmmmmm
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by guywitzerogal(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2017
I don't knw why some Nigerians are so dull....banky and adesua abeg na dem go first engaged na so we go hype ds marry so bad that we all get disappointed at the end d wedding will b host at Dubai and non of u can even afford a ticket to airport
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Nobody: 9:05am On May 09, 2017
This one with his dead career. His own marriage will crash and another comedian will make a joke of it. Nonsense senseless joke.
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Zane2point4(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2017
The joke is too extreme honestly, especially the last part.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by wonlasewonimi: 9:11am On May 09, 2017
DollarAngel:
Babe got no chill, alot of us are emotional illeterate, we don't know how to act or react to things

Speak for yourself mate cool

*illiterate

Comedians say anything to make people laugh, people shouldn't take it too serious.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Nonochi: 9:15am On May 09, 2017
This comedians that joke with everything, is very wrong, everybody makes mistakes, wrong spelling does not determine how far a marriage will go, the same way Helen Paul and Ay, jokes about kemen and tboss some things need to be corrected, me I will not like anyone to joke with my marriage not at all, yes the couple might sit together with bovi for a drink to act mature for people not to talk but the pain is still there.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Ajoboss(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Yeah, watched that video on YouTube.

I wasn't happy with Bovi for that. The joke was too extreme. I mean, this people only just started kicking things off and are not even married yet, you don already start to prophesy rubbish on top the marriage in the name of joke.

Some stuffs shouldn't be joked with in my opinion.
Dats y its called a joke bros..
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by DollarAngel(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

Speak for yourself mate cool

*illiterate

Comedians say anything to make people laugh, people shouldn't take it too serious.

What are you saying and what did I say, dont bring your frustration to NL, desist from quoting me further if you don't have anything to offer
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by geekybabe(f): 9:38am On May 09, 2017
Mehn. God help banky and adesua. Cos they have so many pple on their case now. Pathetic desperate bloggers. Agitated fans. Bitter exes. Pained nollywood stars.

Some things are just better left unsaid and away from the public.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Nobody: 9:44am On May 09, 2017
SmartChoices:

It's no longer news that Etomi is kissing random guys....
Bankyw should upgrade to a video of lovemaking to .... I doubt if that would be new... Considering the circulation of the bride.

wow, seriously, dis wasn't Photoshop. no matter how i love a woman seeing something like these will reduce the love gauge.lol
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Roxxie001(f): 9:49am On May 09, 2017
OMO the babe dey vex... Na joke Bovi deyyyy nahww..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.