Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,934 members, 7,866,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" (48628 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by dragonking2: 10:00am On May 09, 2017
SmartChoices:

It's no longer news that Etomi is kissing random guys....
Bankyw should upgrade to a video of lovemaking to .... I doubt if that would be new... Considering the circulation of the bride.

What about all the girls banky kissed on his videos? Abeg go siddon

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Nobody: 10:05am On May 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Its so sad that recession has made many Nigerians lose their sense of humour. Bovi actually cracked a joke about this too.

Some people are so plagued with problems and issues that they don't find things funny anymore.

This is true

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by maasoap(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
That's a JOKE!!!! Some of these people on social media have serious mental issues. What he said was actually funny, anyone who doesn't see that, need serious mental help.
That follower was harsh on Bovi, agreed. But read this:
"Bovi also joked about how Banky spelled "Marry" as "Maary", saying "the marriage already has problems from the wrong spelling"

That was an evil wish joke. Couldn't he have made joke without relating it to their marriage break up?

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Alltek(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2017
Lol... Recession is a bad sontin... Bastart grin grin grin
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Heavance(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
The lady is an imbec¡le!

The Banky W and Adesua Etomi she is fighting for will soon share bottle of drink with Bovi, with them making jest of the girl.
During the course of the three (Banky, Adesua and Bovi) being together, they will banter and laugh on this poster's stupidity.
Same scenario happens when people throw insults concerning political parties.
These people meet and hug at parties, then laugh over Nigerians that want to kill themselves on their matter
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Nobody: 10:54am On May 09, 2017
dragonking2:
What about all the girls banky kissed on his videos? Abeg go siddon
Obviously he's the one in love...
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2017
maasoap:

That follower was harsh on Bovi, agreed. But read this:

That was an evil wish joke. Couldn't he have made joke without relating it to their marriage break up?

Actually THAT was the funniest part. How can anyone prepare that special day he is gonna propose,very carefully, and mispell MARRY?! Was he trembling, nervous? Bwaaaah priceless! You guys need a chill pill and stop seeing everything NOT positive as "evil". If these two love each other and are perfect for one Another, NOTHING/NOBODY can mess with that.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by sunshineV(f): 11:56am On May 09, 2017
Some slay mama be on IG with deir tecno Android when they shud be in yaba left 4 treatment.

ordinary joke pesin kanot crack again?

if u don frustrate, drink sniper
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by madjune(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
What he said were plain funny.

Comedians sort of correct you in jest.
I wonder why Banky couldn't spell marry well.

Anyway, the average online Nigerian is overly aggressive.
I blame it on the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Gwan2(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
The lady is an imbec¡le!

The Banky W and Adesua Etomi she is fighting for will soon share bottle of drink with Bovi, with them making jest of the girl.
During the course of the three (Banky, Adesua and Bovi) being together, they will banter and laugh on this poster's stupidity.

Bro or transgendered, I think you are more of the slowpoke than the person you are accusing, Damn it. undecided
To a larger extent i find some of these comedians jokes distasteful...common, there should be a limit to wateva nonsense you crack in the name of joke. I as well found noting in the joke until i came across the MARRY/MAARY thing, haba, wat an expensive joke.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Gwan2(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
The lady is an imbec¡le!

Bro or transgendered, I think you are more of the slowpoke than the person you are accusing, Damn it. undecided
To a larger extent i find some of these comedians jokes distasteful...common, there should be a limit to wateva nonsense you crack in the name of joke. I as well found noting in the joke until i came across the MARRY/MAARY thing, haba, wat an expensive joke.
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Jideloye(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
bros n o be film dem dey make??
SmartChoices:

It's no longer news that Etomi is kissing random guys....
Bankyw should upgrade to a video of lovemaking to .... I doubt if that would be new... Considering the circulation of the bride.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by newslifeop: 1:02pm On May 09, 2017
Why
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 09, 2017
Jideloye:

bros n o be film dem dey make??
Na only am dey mek film?
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by moorevic(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2017
Babe the devil is developing another angry birds with you and your family. You dey yab Bovi for making a joke just same way you probably yabbed Ay.
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Kobicove(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2017
Fweshspice:

This dude needs Brain servicing.

I think it's a female not a male
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Geenickel(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2017
actually not everything could pass for a joke OGA BOVI
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by omaigala12(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2017
Dis girl too like kissing
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Fhowe: 4:36pm On May 09, 2017
all this comedians dont just know when to shut up if they cant create or develop new jokes then they should stop doing all this their nonsense shows and make us pay heavily for it you just go on the stage look for a news that is trending and make a joke out of it one of this days they will see the result of this their jokes when someone commits suicide and they have to live with the guilt for the rest of their lives not everyone is strong for all this things we need to be more careful with things we say a lady in unilag commited suicide cause her friends disgraced for stealing that is a good example

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Ginaruby: 6:05pm On May 09, 2017
Kai...bovi is only doing his job...trying his possible best to keep high blood pressure low...
Why d cure bastart..?...
Lol..
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by MrMacinterchi1: 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Akshow:
I don't see this marriage lasting. Comman beat me for saying my mind. I'm in sambisa forest.
Don't worry Sir, Mr shekue will do the job perfectly well. what else are u asking again .
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by Akshow: 8:17am On May 10, 2017
MrMacinterchi1:

Don't worry Sir, Mr shekue will do the job perfectly well. what else are u asking again .
hunh? undecided
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by sleuthhound: 2:55pm On May 10, 2017
Fhowe:
all this comedians dont just know when to shut up if they cant create or develop new jokes then they should stop doing all this their nonsense shows and make us pay heavily for it you just go on the stage look for a news that is trending and make a joke out of it one of this days they will see the result of this their jokes when someone commits suicide and they have to live with the guilt for the rest of their lives not everyone is strong for all this things we need to be more careful with things we say a lady in unilag commited suicide cause her friends disgraced for stealing that is a good example
all ur rants wont stop jokes, expensive or not, Take it as a joke or just ignore lik mature pple do! D lesson here to banky & co- anti-bovi warriors, learn to put relationships & private life matters off social media
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by sunny15: 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
I don't find this funny at all.. Let's put ourselves In these people's shoes.. Haba! If na Ay make ds kain joke nw, una for don chop hin head.. Hypocrites.. This joke ws uncalled for.. I just imagine dem saying ds thing to my marriage or siblings in the name of joke.... Hmmmmmmm
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by soulfood(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" by sleuthhound: 8:18am On May 11, 2017
sunny15:
I don't find this funny at all.. Let's put ourselves In these people's shoes.. Haba! If na Ay make ds kain joke nw, una for don chop hin head.. Hypocrites.. This joke ws uncalled for.. I just imagine dem saying ds thing to my marriage or siblings in the name of joke.... Hmmmmmmm
all ur rants wont stop jokes, expensive or not, Take it as
a joke or just ignore lik mature pple do! D lesson here to
banky & co- anti-bovi warriors, learn to put relationships
& private life matters off social media

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa: "I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly" (Throwback Photo) / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.