Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband (10193 Views)

Shocking Video: Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife's V While Making Love To Her / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / Frustrated Husband Lashes Wife On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by ThatCEO: 7:45am On May 09, 2017
Just get another wife, the puksy has exceeded it's limit of elasticity and it now in plastic state.

Next time, take d goods under extensive testing (not just once or twice), before paying.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 7:47am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Juice running like tap, how's that even possible?
it's not, this is just fallacy
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by trendinginfotec: 8:15am On May 09, 2017
In the mean time.. pls tell him to read this...

Are u married or just preparing for marriage? Pls read dis:

http://www.trendinginfotech.com/2017/05/what-mother-told-her-son-day-before-his.html
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by bitcoinvin(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2017
Ajasco222:
grin grin. This JORO and cooked up stories are like 5 & 6.

weather cooked or not,make dem keep deceiving una.
A woman will say no sex before marriage and u will sheepishly obey.
I can not never agree to such idiotic story unless the lady is not ready for marriage...
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 8:22am On May 09, 2017
this maybe possible I came across a video online which says "pierced pussi" jeeeez! the way beautiful vaginas were vandalised and abused on that video was disgusting after that I didn't go near any pussi for atleast somtime one of the females actor's pushed a whole bottle of champagne bottle into her pussi it was.. shocked embarassed
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by bitcoinvin(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Oga stop crying, use Dangote cement to fill the gap.

jideamugiaka..lol
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by vicben27(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2017
dat man is missin sometin his wife squits n d dulard is complainin its hard to find a woman who squits! dat mean shez very responsive to sex! let him jst get a product dat can tighten up her puna! if my woman can squit i wil dem happy dem say one man food na another man poisoin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by blueandbirds(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2017
bumi10:

that may not be the case, I have a friend that whenever a man hugs her, she will be wet like hell.

honestly

Can I know that your friend please?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by alen4smith(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2017
bumi10:
The need to have s*x with your wife before committing to her in marriage cannot be overemphasized. Relationship consultant and socialite, Joro Olumofin shared thid heartbreaking story of a man who is regretting why he got married without first having s*x with his wife.

The Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page to shared the story of a man who is experiencing the 'worst ever s*x life' in his marriage.

According to the man, he married his wife without initially having s*x with her because she said that she was celibate and won't engage in s*x until their wedding night. The man is now crying out loud after complaining of how wide his wife's private part is, adding that sometimes when he's into her, he doesn't even know, adding that her p*ssy's juice runs like tap water.

Below is an e-mail he sent to the Love Doctor:

what will do if it was you?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/my-wife-vgina-is-too-large-her-juice.html?m=1
trying so hard to justify premarital sex!
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by bumi10(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2017
hello lalasticlala and mynd44
move to fp
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by brainreset: 10:21am On May 09, 2017
bumi10:

that may not be the case, I have a friend that whenever a man hugs her, she will be wet like hell.

honestly

PM her details and her life will never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Safiaa(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Vagina too big? Abi your penis resembles a black peanut. Which one. Men with reasonable sizes rarely complain of such things.
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by brandydaniells(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2017
running like tap.............its liker her whole body is converting food to juice instead of energy....be happy its a tap...save it for the harmmatan periods
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Lagbaja01(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2017
He missed 'good sex'...hmmmm...where did the man learnt good sex? if you have not been doing random sampling before you wouldnt have different experience. its always good for both male and female to be virgin.
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Traviscoke: 12:39pm On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Could be that his tool too small

What inches do you call small
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by CuddleMe(f): 12:41pm On May 09, 2017
Traviscoke:

What inches do you call small
Read the story
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Traviscoke: 12:52pm On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Read the story

I have read the story and what the man is facing is underlined as " Pathetic " but in your contextual view you are reflecting on the "size of the man's cassava"... claiming it could perhaps be small...

so I am asking you on another puzzle what really is your eyes lens for admitting a man Cassava as small
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by CuddleMe(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2017
Traviscoke:

I have read the story and what the man is facing is underlined as " Pathetic " but in your contextual view you are reflecting on the "size of the man's cassava"... claiming it could perhaps be small...

so I am asking you on another puzzle what really is your eyes lens for admitting a man Cassava as small
The story is hard to believe, the man said her juice runs like a tap. Yes, he may have small cassava
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by asknigeria1(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
I stopped reading joro's cooked up stories long tym ago...he writes fables just to stay relevant undecided

lol i have been hearing hes fake ...but how did u guys know??
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 09, 2017
this guy is nt exposed atall. his wife squirts, it shouldnt be an issue.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Traviscoke: 1:27pm On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
The story is hard to believe, the man said her juice runs like a tap. Yes, he may have small cassava

Yes of course , this is just a cook up story or a marketing strategy , who ever gain control of that post at that time has other intentions and targets on his or her mind... when u read through very deep u will find true answers ... many people will back fire at the man failing to realise that a woman virgin should be nothing more than 4:5 inches long and should only have a natural tendency to adjust over time to higher figure length ... as for the juice definitely it very possible ... it can rush out like tap ... it's not her fault she's getting such results from just being turned on

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
her husband is probably new to the fact that some girls squirt while being stimulated. its nt juice but water gushing out of her pvssy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Millz404(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

See...this is the effect of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ...this is a dilemma! U dont know what s(he) got before tying the rest of ur life in this mess... grin grin grin

So u d fire u go

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by PromiseUche(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
trendinginfotec:
In the mean time.. pls tell him to read this...

Are u married or just preparing for marriage? Pls read dis:

http://www.trendinginfotech.com/2017/05/what-mother-told-her-son-day-before-his.html
What has these gat to do with his complain (subject). It doesn't apply in this situation pls.
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:57pm On May 09, 2017
tha shii is frustrating damn!
you'll have to wash/change the bedsheet immediately sessions over
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by imam07: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
This is the reason most ladies initiate no sex before marriage. Ladies know what they are doing because they believe when a man sees she is beautiful, the down part and the rest are also beautiful. Beauty has robbed men so many thing.
Guys beware of ladies that says no sex before marriage.
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by imam07: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
This is the reason most ladies initiate no sex before marriage. Ladies know what they are doing because they believe when a man sees she is beautiful, the down part and the rest are also beautiful. Beauty has robbed men so many thing.
Guys beware of ladies that says no sex before marriage.
Bitter truth.
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by fellom(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
maybe the wife squirts
CuddleMe:
Juice running like tap, how's that even possible?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.