Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,100 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends (497 Views)

My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / As A Female Can You Sell Your Eggs For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by amar3664: 6:17am On May 09, 2017
Once i asked my wife wether she had any boyfriend before marriage to me ,then she said no,but she said she had a male friend ,whom she treated as a brother,she even said that many boys in her school days wanted her to become their girlfriend,even her junior boys also used to look at her...guys,my wife is beautiful and sexy with body size of 34 30 34 height 5'3"and weight 62 kgs."can an adult male and female can just be a friends,can an adult female can have brother except her own brother?
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by Kondomatic(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2017
Why did you ask your wife such question?
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by amar3664: 6:26am On May 09, 2017
Guess her nature
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by youngest85(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2017
Yes o....a cheerful giving friends
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by SheldonCooper: 6:44am On May 09, 2017
you want the truth?

While I am feeling to answer your question with "Never" , I also thought of it that for every law/rule, there is an exception. I won't outrightly believe a lady that says she is "just friends" with a guy. If we look deep down, Something is either going on or something has gone on or it is about to go on. One day, they will both find themselves in some position and before u know it.... fiam! them don dey kisss and smooch and if u're lucky, they will stop before it gets to sex. If u're not, they will sleep together and the guy will start apologizing afterwards( after ny guy don chop the cake).

What kind of play is a lion playing with a dog? What is a boyfriend if u can't make him ur best friend?

1 Like

Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by Burna88(f): 6:47am On May 09, 2017
Yes nahh,Its possible
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by Lionessza(f): 6:50am On May 09, 2017
amar3664:
Once i asked my wife wether she had any boyfriend before marriage to me ,then she said no,but she said she had a male friend ,whom she treated as a brother,she even said that many boys in her school days wanted her to become their girlfriend,even her junior boys also used to look at her...guys,my wife is beautiful and sexy with body size of 34 30 34 height 5'3"and weight 62 kgs."can an adult male and female can just be a friends,can an adult female can have brother except her own brother?

Yes and no , I think they can be friends as part of a group. I don't think a girl and a boy can truly be close without there being sexual tension by atleast one person, not that they have to act upon these urges but at some point someone will be interested.
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by Partnerbiz(f): 6:52am On May 09, 2017
Its possible, there are women and girls I just love and wouldn't like them naked before me.

1 Like

Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by amar3664: 7:43am On May 09, 2017
Can they be brother n sister
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by amar3664: 8:02am On May 09, 2017
Is it possible for an adult male and female to become only friends
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by Fuckshiit: 8:04am On May 09, 2017
fúçking depends on how fúçking dumb the guy is....not to fûçk her
Re: Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends by Nobody: 8:30am On May 09, 2017
amar3664:
You are such an insecure human being.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Believes Me When I Say I Never Had An Ex / Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo? / Why It’s Important To Define Yourself Before Letting A Relationship Define You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.