Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

"I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (24742 Views)

Igbo Presidency Waste Of Time, Won’t End Biafra Agitation — Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Will Die For Condemning Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by petsam11(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2017
mynd1:
DSS and Buratai Boys should do the needful joor!

I will always love PMB for showing Ipods that u don't threatened a northern president!

The id*iot was arrested for 2years and nothing happened,infact it lead to killing of his tribe men more!

@ the bold: I don't like talking/insulting people here but I just wanna ask you... What is your problem please? What is wrong with you Please, stop talking like this it doesn't make sense! Please!

6 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Dinobi77: 9:11am On May 09, 2017
I really don't get it, some group of people say they want out of this unworkable contraption, some people are here killing themselves saying over their dead bodies, k so shall it be. Are you proud being in this entity created by d British where while nations re progressing, it doesn't? All we re asking, let's v a referendum n if majority say no, we will bury d agitation for now, but majority want Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by brown3: 9:15am On May 09, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Una for tell Jonathan say Una no wan do again. Who go be our boy boy if Una leave
mumu na una still be boy boy, come alaba com see as ur people dey carry 200kg of goods for igbo people for head for just 50naira.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by hezy4real01(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2017
We will not give up in locking u up too
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by mu2sa2: 9:18am On May 09, 2017
aybabz101:
If you really want biafra, then u should get ready for more of kuje prison and other persecutions alike. Take it or leave it Biafra can only be achieved through war. No country would give away any of its part jst like dat Its not done. If you want it, u gonna fight for it. Dat is a fact. Scotland and wales will continue to cry foul under England. Same with catalona under spain. They cant leave only by fighting. This also happened with d great united states when d confederate states broke away. This lead them to civil war and they were defeated, if you want biafra, then you guys will go to war n you must win.
GBAM! The guy is on bail and is still spewing verbiage that led to his arraignment for treason. If he violates his bail conditions they will send him back to kuje prisons. In any case, if he is convicted on the treason charge, he may have to continue with his senselessness either in prison for life or in the grave if executed on a death sentence. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if he runs away ( like coward odumegu ojukwu did), because he holds a British passport and his arrest was due to the fact that dss outsmarted him when he sneaked into Nigeria to continue with his mischief.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Realret70: 9:21am On May 09, 2017
pacino26:
You already did my dear Kanu when you accepted bail with all the stringent conditions thinking you were influential! You fell into a big legal prison this time. So, your struggle is on the highway to a natural death.

UWAZURIKE case study.
Certainly if hr was serious let him learn from the Mandela experience,but just 2 years he us shouting in jail,we already have pictures of him in a gathering with more than 1o people by the time we re-arrest him its then he will know thatbhe was actually notbfree when he agreed tibthe terms we gave him
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:22am On May 09, 2017
nurex01:
Let him look at South Korean​ and North Korean. They never enjoyed their departure from each other.
Can you also look at Britain and USA

3 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Uppalove(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2017
nurex01:
It'll better if he could stopped that.

Sharap boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by brown3: 9:25am On May 09, 2017
Mr. man u scammer. u don register new id.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2017
nurex01:
Let him look at South Korean​ and North Korean. They never enjoyed their departure from each other.

Una go dey open mouth talk about rubbish. South Korea has one of the best economy in the world, Good GDP, per income capita, the list is endless, they are the most wired country in the world also. High speed internet, 247 power, besides Japan, South Korea are the most advanced nation technologically in Asia.

7 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by bush4ker(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2017
nurex01:
Ihuoma Chiedozie, Enugu

http://punchng.com/i-wont-give-up-on-biafran-agitation-says-nnamdi-kanu/
THIS MAN SEF ......WELL EVERYBODY GET PURPOSE FOR THIS WORLD
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by brown3: 9:32am On May 09, 2017
MrIfeanyi243546:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
scammer. U dey win 500k everyday, in no reach u, na 5k subscriber feel na that wan go reach u. Thief.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2017
If not for Nigeria if someone committed treason, do u know the punishment?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:33am On May 09, 2017
Your visit is expected in other Biafrans states.

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Xkalaban(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Una go dey open mouth talk about rubbish. South Korea has one of the best economy in the world, Good GDP, per income capita, the list is endless, they are the most wired country in the world also. High speed internet, 247 power, besides Japan, South Korea are the most advanced nation technologically in Asia.

Gbam! Pls educate the clueless wailer.

4 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by petsam11(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Mehn! You deserve a Gold Medal for this! God Bless you Plenty! Most of these people will never look for good examples but will always go for very bad ones just to buttress their silly analysis.

6 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jjjjj2017: 9:37am On May 09, 2017
mynd1:
This Id*iot terrorist is now making mouth cause PMB is out of country abi? Where is Buratai plss......?
lol, even the uncircumcised almajiri bubu don ran away to UK! furk buhari! furk all one zoogeria apologist!
iranu

5 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Really? What rank do you give CHINA?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 9:40am On May 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Are you supposed to tell me who my president should be... Why not come and tell me what I should take for breakfast too
Frustration is really bad
where are you taking it to ? undecided
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
nurex01:

Really? What rank do you give CHINA?

Mind you when South Korean and North Korean started it wasn't easy. Remember Igbo can stand still, they will bend immediately they see the way things are going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by aybabz101: 9:45am On May 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

The biggest fear of these people is ipob leaving them to the mercy of the Hausa fulani grin
Instead of them to come out clean... They are foaming from the mouth
Unity beggars everywhere

in truth as a yoruba man i have dat fear. but i believe dat if d igbos should leave, yorubas should leave too. in my own view, d igbos needs d support of d yorubas to succeed in their quest for the biafra nation. na you ppl dey always foam mouth because to me you guys dont really know wat you want. my question to u is what do you really want...a developed eastern nigeria or biafra? if you want the former, stop all dis biafra agitation and gather ur arsenal towards infrastructural and socio-political development. if na biafra, den there is no need of shouting marginalization. .. gather ur money and start buying weapons with d approriate international alliances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Xkalaban(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is chilling doing his thing. Playing the role of a legendary leader on a daily​ ever so smoothly and in a mature way.

But meanwhile some sweaty wailers are on here being all hyperactive & foaming thru they fckn mouth. The great Kanu doesn't even know whether they exist or not. You guys shld fix ur backyards b4 throwing stones @him cos ur simply not his problem. Git a life mehn!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Gassa007: 9:52am On May 09, 2017
Progressive01:
Nigger sounding so boring already.
And you sounding so dry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nuvalga85(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2017
Then prepare to die like Ojukwu your first leader
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2017
Nuvalga85:
Then prepare to die like Ojukwu your first leader

Haha!
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2016v2017: 10:03am On May 09, 2017
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kcosmos: 10:03am On May 09, 2017
aybabz101:

no be crime.......but you jst have to fight for it. that is d simple truth. dont think dat nigeria will jst let you off easily like dat. this thing is like a cult affair, you cant jst walk away after you've been sworn to their code.

Correct talk......sometimes the agitators are fighting for their pockets.....
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by OYAY(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2017
Okay, you know where your second home will be then.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by 0ntruth: 10:04am On May 09, 2017
I no see or read him call Nigeria zoo or insult the president. grin
I don't think this is from Nnamdi the son of Chukwu Abia Ama.

No be Federal Govt a certain individual go dey do Grah Grah for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos / Fuji Artist, Abass Obesere, Others Defect To APC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.