Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

"I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (24738 Views)

Igbo Presidency Waste Of Time, Won’t End Biafra Agitation — Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Will Die For Condemning Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Fucktensei: 3:55pm On May 09, 2017
Nnamdi KANU! The terror of all SLAVES of fraud LUGARD
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2017
Bekimbo:

Does it change the fact that your lovely Buhari is very sick and will soon die
Buhari is somebody's father and uncle,won't your own parents die one day,Young Man?. Is this the kind of occultic mindset you have for your disillusioned biafra?our sane ibo brothers are out there hustling the street s of Nigeria this joker is here living a lie, the sooner you find something doing for yourself the better for you before it is too late. Please tell me any of our pretty Ndigbo sisters that is agitating for biafra?we are talking of a primitive culture that women are not allowed to inherit property,so tell me who is enslaving who?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 4:03pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:
Let him look at South Korean​ and North Korean. They never enjoyed their departure from each other.
Are you OK? South Korea is now one of the richest country in the world after the separation. Let southern Nigeria separate and see it develop. The north is always a leech
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 4:05pm On May 09, 2017
mynd1:
DSS and Buratai Boys should do the needful joor!

I will always love PMB for showing Ipods that u don't threatened a northern president!

The id*iot was arrested for 2years and nothing happened,infact it lead to killing of his tribe men more!
It lead to the killing of his tribesmen and you are happy with it. Noted. This your post has been bookmarked. cool
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:

Though, the Masses won't follow him. I mean those who know what is behind it.
Are you part of his people? Mind your business.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
AnanseK:

When a vegetable throws you in to prison, what would you call yourself?
I guess a munch bunch in a garden ipob?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2017
Bekimbo:
Just got out of 3 months ban though
To the useless mod if you like ban me for 6 months it will not change the fact that Mohamed Buhari a dictator who in 1983
overthrew a democratically elected government and thereby committed treason is a child rapist,a terrorist and believe me he is very close to G,I mean very close
3 month ban that is a very long suspension and you waited patiently,how and when did you discover your ban had been lifted?, you must really like Nigerialand sorry I meant to say Nairaland,why did you not go and start biafraland to spread your propaganda and massage your alter ego? You still came back to Nairaland, just like the prodigal son they will take to their heels and run from biafra, come crawling,begging hands on knees to come back to Nigeria Land, the home of the Patriots.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by njelrapheal: 4:34pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:
Let him look at South Korean​ and North Korean. They never enjoyed their departure from each other.
the case of South Korea and North Korea can not be compared to the case of Nigeria, they totally different entirely
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
so without igbo's you wont remain in ur beloved one nigeria? Well the igbos want biafra thats all
The concensus capital of biafra shall be Ekakpamre City,Ughelli South Local Government, all or nothing. All points bulletin,please inform Nnenna kanu that the supreme democratic council has passed the resolution. grin
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by fuckpro: 4:43pm On May 09, 2017
Sunnycliff:

Is it the vegetable that had gone to be refrozen in UK
Badt guy!!!
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Nigeria is not your wife!! 98%? seriously? because kids spend their holidays on Nairaland or perhaps the illiterates at onitsha and Aba are exercising their freedom of speech? get a grip on yourself and face reality.

Either ways though. I use Nairaland often and i only click on the thread that i am interested in. Why then do you click on thread that contains Biafran agitation. Go to Vanguardngr.com and if you follow it daily you will see that biafran topic is the most viewed and commented. In fact any newspaper that does not have Biafra on its front page does not sell much. Go and do little research. This is to tell you that it is really a battle and i must tell you that Biafra must come. If not now it will be tomorrow, but personally i think it is time
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2017
bilazego:

The break of Nigeria is inevitable. it's just a question of time.
Not even in your grand children's lifetime,so why worry yourself about what comes after your demise?Nigeria was created in 1914 and our great nation has outlasted your Great great great great grand father (5 generations) why waste your precious life and time on nothing?Plenty of words will not be enough for the clueless.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2017
dragonking2:
Are you OK? South Korea is now one of the richest country in the world after the separation. Let southern Nigeria separate and see it develop. The north is always a leech

Remember, they suffered a lot. A lot of lives were lost.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
okochaik:

Either ways though. I use Nairaland often and i only click on the thread that i am interested in. Why then do you click on thread that contains Biafran agitation. Go to Vanguardngr.com and if you follow it daily you will see that biafran topic is the most viewed and commented. In fact any newspaper that does not have Biafra on its front page does not sell much. Go and do little research. This is to tell you that it is really a battle and i must tell you that Biafra must come. If not now it will be tomorrow, but personally i think it is time
Just like Donald Trump said fake news sells I.e. (Biafra crap) noise making it keeps the press rolling,there are other real news of interest on all those news sites the problem my guy, you only choose to click on junk biafran stories,ignorance is not an excuse. Some ibo clowns were arguing with me last year that once Trump wins the U.S. Election he would recognize biafra,we still they wait,even Mahmoud Abbas of Palestine has visited Trump if not for Buhari's illness he would have been to the white house before General Abdel Fattah El-Sisi of Egypt, it is not our fault that we (Nigeria)are top 3 amongst the Big economical and military powers in Africa.Dreamers Nigeria would have hosted the olympic games on 2 different occassions and the Fifa world cup before the motion for biafra will be mentioned in the senate.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2017
dragonking2:
Are you part of his people? Mind your business.

Smiling. Okay
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2017
okochaik:

Do you at your age sincerely believe that noise on the pages of newspapers grant you sovereignty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:

Remember, they suffered a lot. A lot of lives were lost.
You keep revering to the past. Talk about the present. South Korea now is one of the richest and most advanced country in the world. Unlike their northern counterparts who are cursed into slavery.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Do you at your age sincerely believe that noise on the pages of newspapers grant you sovereignty?

Yes i do. There is great power in Social media. All our ranting on social media is not in vain it is yielding. I am not in Nigeria now and i know how much white people value social media more than anything. Without social media Trump will not be The American president now. We are also following it with due process. So we are in every angle, it is just time that we are waiting for
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 09, 2017
sapele914:
Just like Donald Trump said fake news sells I.e. (Biafra crap) noise making it keeps the press rolling,there are other real news of interest on all those news sites the problem my guy, you only choose to click on junk biafran stories,ignorance is not an excuse. Some ibo clowns were arguing with me last year that once Trump wins the U.S. Election he would recognize biafra,we still they wait,even Mahmoud Abbas of Palestine has visited Trump if not for Buhari's illness he would have been to the white house before General Abdel Fattah El-Sisi.Dreamers Nigeria would have hosted the olympic games on 2 different occassions and the Fifa world cup before the motion for biafra will be mentioned in the senate.

Do not worry my brother, we are taking it steps by step. America is not the people that will give us Biafra, neither is it Britain. They can only help. United nation is the ultimate power at it's members are the people that can declare Biafra nation. And its members are from all over the world. So if we capture their members gradually, Biafra will come like a ghost in the night.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Butterworth: 5:25pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Why should i be afraid? does Igbos feed, clothe and shelter me? that should be the basic human needs i suppose? There is no point to make when you build your future on an illustration that compares apples with oranges, the only tool you require to measure appropriately is sound education and that is what most of you lack.
Believing that a retard like Nnamdi kanu will actualize an independent state is where i think you should be loaned to Ghana on hire purchase.
What has kanu done before and now that remotely suggest that over statement of yours. Even if you grew up without brains, you should know where to borrow one by now.

You jump through the roof to protest each time the name Biafra is mentioned, that's a clear indication of your deepest fear of loosing the Igbos,

Talking about education, I laughed out loud after hearing you say "most of you lack education" which suggest that your clearly living in the past.

In the past, all None Igbos believed that we are just Traders lacking education.

Stop whining like a child each time you hear the name BIAFRA if you are not afraid of loosing the IGBOS.

I have never heard nor see any Igbo man jumping through the roof each time Oduduwa is been mentioned.

You are like a child who cries each time he sensed that his parents or guardian is leaving him, the child cries because he needs the love and care of the parents or guardian to survive.

GROW UP.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2017
okochaik:

Yes i do. There is great power in Social media. All our ranting on social media is not in vain it is yielding. I am not in Nigeria now and i know how much white people value social media more than anything. Without social media Trump will not be The American president now. We are also following it with due process. So we are in every angle, it is just time that we are waiting for
Bruv you are outside Nigeria? No wonder,fake news, The news is a perspective in the west not reality of what is happening on ground,I lived in Columbus,Ohio for donkey years and in Hammersmith,west London my guy na one chance press information you dey inside,the same illusion that befell kanu by spending so much time in the U.K and led him to rush to Nigeria to set up an illegal radio station. All na story I know say those mosquitoes for Kuje prison done tell kanu ear the real truth. Abi no be on medical grounds he was granted bail?For your information my guy no country in Africa will dear go to war with Nigeria even those islamic nitwits now know the difference between a so called professor civilian president and a. Full General military minded president,even on the bakassi issue cameroun with all the support of total oil and france the best they cameroun could do was report Nigeria to the Hague. No Nigeria no Ecowas. It's like someone in Illupeju saying because he grabs news headlines on social media he knows what is happening in the state of Texas and Oklahoma?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 09, 2017
sapele914:
Bruv you are outside Nigeria? No wonder,fake news, The news is a perspective in the west not reality of what is happening on ground,I lived in Columbus,Ohio for donkey years and in Hammersmith,west London my guy na one chance press information you dey inside,the same illusion that befell kanu by spending so much time in the U.K and led him to rush to Nigeria to set up an illegal radio station. All na story I know say those mosquitoes for Kuje prison done tell kanu ear the real truth. Abi no be on medical grounds he was granted bail?For your information my guy no country in Africa will dear go to war with Nigeria even those islamic nitwits now know the difference between a so called professor civilian president and a. Full General military minded president,even on the bakassi issue cameroun with all the support of total oil and france the best they cameroun could do was report Nigeria to the Hague. No Nigeria no Ecowas.

No Ibos, no Nigeria. So Ibos are the real Ecowas and soon we will take over Africa
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2017
okochaik:

No Ibos, no Nigeria. So Ibos are the real Ecowas and soon we will take over Africa
No argument we are talking of the Bight of Bonny, just my point you can take your agitation to Cameroun,equatorial Guinea,Gabon this are some of the countries that are considered the bight of biafra now Bight of bonny in Nigerian law because of the way ojukwu used the word biafra to kill 3 million Nigerians,if you studied Africa history,no one ever told you biafra land is in nigeria, for your information Nigeria is the Landlord and the misgrunted Ndigbos are just mere tenants. It is trithe in law that possession or occupation cannot defeat the title of the lawful owner,go and ask the United Nations who is the owner of the land South East of the Niger? .
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by magzey: 6:32pm On May 09, 2017
NA LIE !! HE IS JUST SAYING IT . IF YOU HIDE AND CALL THE NAME KUJE. HE GO BEGIN TO PURGE. grin grin grin
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by bilazego(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2017
sapele914:
Not even in your grand children's lifetime,so why worry yourself about what comes after your demise?Nigeria was created in 1914 and our great nation has outlasted your Great great great great grand father (5 generations) why waste your precious life and time on nothing?Plenty of words will not be enough for the clueless.

Talk is cheap, anyone can talk but please leave out the grand
children and others out of it. keep deceiving yourself, the only thing that save the country from breaking up is true federalism. people like you are working against the unity of Nigeria by believing that things should continue the way it is.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
aybabz101:

no be crime.......but you jst have to fight for it. that is d simple truth. dont think dat nigeria will jst let you off easily like dat. this thing is like a cult affair, you cant jst walk away after you've been sworn to their code.
we will walk away nigga and your capone aint gonna do anything about it cos he' s a vegetable! if you doubt me, ask binta to give kanu his international passport
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Kanu will end up heart broken like the notorious coward Ojukwu.
last time i checked, he hasnt given up his struggle and he still got a court case
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:

Remember they fought themselves too and lifes were lost. One thing I see about the Igbo is dt their leaders always gv up in d end. Remember, Ojukwu left the war then adn a lot of Igbo were killed. My brother...
whats the big deal about ojukwu?, we know he had his chance and blew it, so fucking what? even if kanu abandons biafran struggle today, i'm proud of the fact that i can call myself a biafran without fear or favour! THIS IS KANU'S TURN AND TILL HE GIVES UP, STFU OKAY?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2017
ipodstinks:
If you don't give up on Biafra agitation, Biafra agitation will give up on you one day.
sharrrraaaaap if you dont have anything reasonable to say, olodo 1 of afonja.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
mu2sa2:
GBAM! The guy is on bail and is still spewing verbiage that led to his arraignment for treason. If he violates his bail conditions they will send him back to kuje prisons. In any case, if he is convicted on the treason charge, he may have to continue with his senselessness either in prison for life or in the grave if executed on a death sentence. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if he runs away ( like coward odumegu ojukwu did), because he holds a British passport and his arrest was due to the fact that dss outsmarted him when he sneaked into Nigeria to continue with his mischief.

tell binta to release his international passport to him then..
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
aybabz101:

in truth as a yoruba man i have dat fear. but i believe dat if d igbos should leave, yorubas should leave too. in my own view, d igbos needs d support of d yorubas to succeed in their quest for the biafra nation. na you ppl dey always foam mouth because to me you guys dont really know wat you want. my question to u is what do you really want...a developed eastern nigeria or biafra? if you want the former, stop all dis biafra agitation and gather ur arsenal towards infrastructural and socio-political development. if na biafra, den there is no need of shouting marginalization. .. gather ur money and start buying weapons with d approriate international alliances.
i assume you are still living in the past as you have not heard of the word 'referendum' before
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... As per the bolded, you are repeating the same line that made Awolowo became the infamous traitor. Why can't you people stand for something in life? .Must you wait for someone to embark on an action before you take yours? To me this is an inherent DNA cowardice.

Let me leave you with this quote :"the hottest part of hell is reserved to those who remain neutral out of cowardice during an important decision making period "

You wanted the same thing like the Igbos but you are waiting for them to leave first. Also you and your likes are the first to criticize them for the same thing that you also wished.Mennnn, that's double - face!
one should not trust a yoruba man with anything, not even to betray you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.