Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

"I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (24741 Views)

Igbo Presidency Waste Of Time, Won’t End Biafra Agitation — Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Will Die For Condemning Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:
Mr Kanu this is not how an intelligent person talks, you want biafra, so? is it by making noise everywhere? tell us how and where you gonna get it!!
the time is gonna come. you dont rush when eating a hot soup!

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

You are comparing a broke communist USSR with Nigeria? It is not by mentioning countries without understanding the story behind their seperation. Guess Biafra is ready for a cold war then?
comparing a broke but very powerful USSR with a 'rich' but powerless nigeria is the height of delusion!
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

How soon? when your leader doesn't know how and where? two things will happen soon, either you get educated along the line or the Nigerian government cures your ignorance by force, the choice is always yours.
he hasnt been released in the full sense of the word so until he is released completely, do not say he doesnt know what he is going to do or how he is going to acheive it
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Stop brandishing your deplorable free education in public, USSR was communist and they became broke so the alliance was broken along sustainability lines, also the cold war was fought and Russia was defeated, which one does your Biafra wish to fight? cold war, civil war or total annihilation? take your pick!!
Biafran people wants freedom, nothing more, nothing less and we will achieve it because biafran people wants it the same way the people of the defunct USSR wanted out of the USSR. POWER RESIDES WHERE MEN THINKS IT RESIDES
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
bilazego:

Those who are against restructuring are actually working against the unity and progress of the country
restructuring is nothing but a mirage, it can never work especially as it led to the death of over 3.5 million people. the best option is for all of us to go back to agitation which started with our founding fathers, but this time around, for us to divide

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
jswagg4:

His will has been broken. His Psychology weakened. Its too obvious this wasn't the same Kanu that was arrested. His just keeping up appearances.
courtesy of your zoos' stringent bail conditions.

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Nigeria is not your wife!! 98%? seriously? because kids spend their holidays on Nairaland or perhaps the illiterates at onitsha and Aba are exercising their freedom of speech? get a grip on yourself and face reality.
what reality?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Why should i be afraid? does Igbos feed, clothe and shelter me? that should be the basic human needs i suppose? There is no point to make when you build your future on an illustration that compares apples with oranges, the only tool you require to measure appropriately is sound education and that is what most of you lack.
Believing that a retard like Nnamdi kanu will actualize an independent state is where i think you should be loaned to Ghana on hire purchase.
What has kanu done before and now that remotely suggest that over statement of yours. Even if you grew up without brains, you should know where to borrow one by now.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Why should i be afraid? does Igbos feed, clothe and shelter me? that should be the basic human needs i suppose? There is no point to make when you build your future on an illustration that compares apples with oranges, the only tool you require to measure appropriately is sound education and that is what most of you lack.
Believing that a retard like Nnamdi kanu will actualize an independent state is where i think you should be loaned to Ghana on hire purchase.
What has kanu done before and now that remotely suggest that over statement of yours. Even if you grew up without brains, you should know where to borrow one by now.
permit me to ask this question, if kanu is so harmless as you are insinuating, why did the government seize his international passport, restrict his visitors and bar him from giving press interviews?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:

U can't librate from Nigeria. Try it and u commit TREASON. U HAD BETTER THINK TWICE.
the imminent division of nigeria is your worst nightmare!
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
sapele914:
No one ever begged anyone to remain in Nigeria,even the man I believe carries a britico passport all we Nigerians are saying you can't take what is not yours all the the territory and land east of the Niger belongs to the Federal Republic of Nigeria you can go to the Hague or New york to ask the United Nations to show you the global survey map of the world, the part of the South East that did not belong to Nigeria was given to cameroun by the same U.N so what land is this kanu of a joker talking about?the day this joker realizes his dream,Israel will seize to be a country since the world global survey approved by the UN is invalid and isreal becomes Palestine again?it will never work,how is the clown sure that his so called igbo land is not in Gabon,Equatorial Guinea or Cameroun?
your delusion is just so underrated...WAKE UP!
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2017
donborg:
permit me to ask this question, if kanu is so harmless as you are insinuating, why did the government seize his international passport, restrict his visitors and bar him from giving press interviews?

Does seizing your passport and meeting other bail conditions make one harmful?
FFK secured his bail long before Kanu, does that make him harmful? What do you understand by bail bond?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2017
donborg:
he hasnt been released in the full sense of the word so until he is released completely, do not say he doesnt know what he is going to do or how he is going to acheive it

Before he was incarcerated, can you outline the steps he took in actualizing Biafra?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2017
donborg:
comparing a broke but very powerful USSR with a 'rich' but powerless nigeria is the height of delusion!

What makes a broke, defeated USSR powerful?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2017
Butterworth:

You jump through the roof to protest each time the name Biafra is mentioned, that's a clear indication of your deepest fear of loosing the Igbos,

Talking about education, I laughed out loud after hearing you say "most of you lack education" which suggest that your clearly living in the past.

In the past, all None Igbos believed that we are just Traders lacking education.

Stop whining like a child each time you hear the name BIAFRA if you are not afraid of loosing the IGBOS.

I have never heard nor see any Igbo man jumping through the roof each time Oduduwa is been mentioned.

You are like a child who cries each time he sensed that his parents or guardian is leaving him, the child cries because he needs the love and care of the parents or guardian to survive.

GROW UP.

When you leaving?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2017
jpphilips:

What makes a broke, defeated USSR powerful?
nuclear weapons, UN security council veto power etc
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2017
jpphilips:

Before he was incarcerated, can you outline the steps he took in actualizing Biafra?
he created an awareness of the terrors and marginilisation in which the buhari administration was planning on the people of south east and south south. he also told us that the only solution to the imminent dangers is the creation of an independent state of biafra. when we ascertianed the veracity of his claims as truth, coupled with his unjust incaceration, we gave him the mandate of the igbos to do what is best for us
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2017
jpphilips:

Does seizing your passport and meeting other bail conditions make one harmful?
FFK secured his bail long before Kanu, does that make him harmful? What do you understand by bail bond?
please remind me, what are the bail conditions given to FFK?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2017
dragonking2:
You keep revering to the past. Talk about the present. South Korea now is one of the richest and most advanced country in the world. Unlike their northern counterparts who are cursed into slavery.

But do you Know​ who will now be cursed into slavery? That's y we must tread softly.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2017
donborg:
the imminent division of nigeria is your worst nightmare!

Well, we don't have anything to scare of.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 9:33pm On May 10, 2017
nurex01:

But do you Know​ who will now be cursed into slavery? That's y we must tread softly.
We know the people, thats why they want this unity by fire by force
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbaa: 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
dragonking2:

I am here to say he no call names, so unity beggars can skip this one. grin
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2017
dragonking2:

Smiling
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
Agumbaa:

I am here to say he no call names, so unity beggars can skip this one. grin

guy we need to chat on watsapp
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbaa: 7:06am On May 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

guy we need to chat on watsapp
Nwanne hope and safe?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 7:56am On May 12, 2017
Agumbaa:

Nwanne hope and safe?

Eeb nwanne.. just for a way forward.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 7:58am On May 12, 2017
Agumbaa:

Nwanne hope and safe?

Eeb nwanne just for a way forward
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2017
donborg:
he created an awareness of the terrors and marginilisation in which the buhari administration was planning on the people of south east and south south. he also told us that the only solution to the imminent dangers is the creation of an independent state of biafra. when we ascertianed the veracity of his claims as truth, coupled with his unjust incaceration, we gave him the mandate of the igbos to do what is best for us

How does that Rubbish in bold show a commitment towards securing a republic? Give me examples in the world where people have secured sovereignty by making noise on the radio, if i should borrow your hogwash "creating awareness".
Do you need to create awareness for people who are in bondage? Do you tell a man in prison that he is in prison?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2017
donborg:
nuclear weapons, UN security council veto power etc

What is the cost of a nuclear warhead? outline how a broke nation could afford to launch even already existing nuclear warheads? what is the logistics cost of launching a nuclear warhead?
was Soviet union the only permanent members of the UNSC with veto powers?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2017
jpphilips:

What is the cost of a nuclear warhead? outline how a broke nation could afford to launch even already existing nuclear warheads? what is the logistics cost of launching a nuclear warhead?
was Soviet union the only permanent members of the UNSC with veto powers?
I thought we were comparing Nigerai and USSR?. I think you are deviating from the topic.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2017
donborg:
Biafran people wants freedom, nothing more, nothing less and we will achieve it because biafran people wants it the same way the people of the defunct USSR wanted out of the USSR. POWER RESIDES WHERE MEN THINKS IT RESIDES

Who are the biafran people that want your Biafra? Do you sincerely think that a school drop out like Nnamdi kanu will decide the fate of igbo elites? or his spare parts trading choristers? which world do you live in? pluto or Mars?
What Nnamdi kanu could not achieve in two years, it took three days effort of an igbo Elite Orji uzor kalu to secure his release, if you sincerely think minions like kanu will decide the fate of igbo elites, then you deserve an award for ignorance.
Pick a history book and study extensively the cold war, your opinion that the people of USSR wanted out is disgraceful, make no mistakes, I am allergic to ignorant comments. till date the people of crimea in Ukraine voted 98-2 in Parliament to return to Russia.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2017
jpphilips:

How does that Rubbish in bold show a commitment towards securing a republic? Give me examples in the world where people have secured sovereignty by making noise on the radio, if i should borrow your hogwash "creating awareness".
Do you need to create awareness for people who are in bondage? Do you tell a man in prison that he is in prison?
courtesy of his 'making' noise on radio, he is now the most powerful igbo man alive and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Central Bank To Halt Payment For Food And Fertilizer Imports / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.