Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex (2196 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Mrachiever(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Pls I need serious advice on dis.....we dated for 16 months,we both luv each other so much n even planning to get married....she just changed all of a sudden n left me for another guy because of material tins....nw she is regretting her action...she's is disturbing me dat we need to c but I told her I don't usually v time like dat...we can discos on fone....she said if @all we can't be together again @least we can still b having sex dat she can't let me go just like dat...
Although during our NYSC we were more like staying together n we do v sex @least 3 times in a day...she was so happy dat time because I used to screw her like mad....serious sex n different style....I knw my self dat im very strong wen its come to dat...I'm blessed...lolzzz
I'm in a relationship with another girl n she in a relationship with dat guy too but nw she's complaining dat d guy is nt strong like me....she keep begging me dat it won't affect my relationship...she said I sud just b giving her wot she needs from me...
Advice pls
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by whitebeard(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2017
pls u should specify next time if u are a biafran then we would know how to answer u

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2017
Agree only if you are a fvckboy ... i.e if cheap dangerous sex is all your life is worth. Whats her present HIV status after meeting the new guy? I bet you dont even know. Life is worth more than cheap sex she is offering. Run from shameful death this day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Kondomatic(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2017
Go fvck her senseless bro and make sure she give you good bj. The mouth action is your retirement benefit and sex is pension.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Epositive(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Go fvck her senseless bro and make sure she give you good bj. The mouth action is your retirement benefit and sex is pension.

ha! na government work shocked
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Burna88(f): 7:21am On May 09, 2017
R u her sex machine
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Nobody: 7:27am On May 09, 2017
Help a sister pls

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Nobody: 7:36am On May 09, 2017
kenonze:
Help a sister pls
Despite the "Ass picture" on your DP, only 11 likes??
Nairaland guys must have gotten used to see that ass on your DP.
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by dejiolaniyan(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2017
Well After Jilting You,her Ish Might Av Been Encrypted Nd She Sees Ur D*ck As An Almighty Decryptor To Her Itches winkWell After Jilting You,her Ish Might Av Been Encrypted Nd She Sees Ur D*ck As An Almighty Decryptor To Her Itches
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Mrachiever(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2017
Epositive:

ha! na government work shocked
I don't understand ooo
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Fuckshiit: 8:10am On May 09, 2017
Don't be fúçking Stupid!

Re-fúçk her!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Mrachiever(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Hmmmm....make I cheat on my woman?
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by DandyWalker(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2017
Mrachiever:
Pls I need serious advice on dis.....we dated for 16 months,we both luv each other so much n even planning to get married....she just changed all of a sudden n left me for another guy because of material tins....nw she is regretting her action...she's is disturbing me dat we need to c but I told her I don't usually v time like dat...we can discos on fone....she said if @all we can't be together again @least we can still b having sex dat she can't let me go just like dat...
Although during our NYSC we were more like staying together n we do v sex @least 3 times in a day...she was so happy dat time because I used to screw her like mad....serious sex n different style....I knw my self dat im very strong wen its come to dat...I'm blessed...lolzzz
I'm in a relationship with another girl n she in a relationship with dat guy too but nw she's complaining dat d guy is nt strong like me....she keep begging me dat it won't affect my relationship...she said I sud just b giving her wot she needs from me...
Advice pls
I guess you are really well endowed down there.
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by CuddleMe(f): 8:17am On May 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Haba! You are a bad adviser
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Nobody: 8:20am On May 09, 2017
Going back to your ex is like going back to eat a vomit, its disgusting.
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Elmojiid(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2017
whitebeard:
pls u should specify next time if u are a biafran then we would know how to answer u
taaaa.......what do u mean...i mean no harm
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by AlexCk: 8:42am On May 09, 2017
Dunno what advice u need mehn,

U r already in a relationship, if u get caught now, u wee start blaming the devil,

Move on dude.
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by hernandson(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2017
whitebeard:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by hernandson(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2017
kenonze:
Help a sister pls
So he is now charity abi?
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by hernandson(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2017
Then what's the difference between you and her if you do that,you doing that would make her feel you don't like your current relationship because if you do,you won't cheat. its clear you want to cheat though,I come to nairaland and I see questions which already the op knows the answer,buh the animalistic behavior in us want other wise.
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by VERDA: 9:10am On May 09, 2017
MissCuppy:

What is it with you guys and equating people you once dated to ur vomit....so how many people vomit you be?? ?
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by SINZ: 9:58am On May 09, 2017
MissCuppy:

Not when it involves steamy re-union sex grin
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by pstnicodemus(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
kenonze:
Help a sister pls
My dear, if the feeling is mutual give am.
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Mrachiever(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2017
DandyWalker:
I guess you are really well endowed down there.
Ejo Mi ko oluwa lo damilare (in keshi's voice) lolzzzz
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by DandyWalker(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2017
Mrachiever:

Ejo Mi ko oluwa lo damilare (in keshi's voice) lolzzzz
Lmao. wetin b your size if you dont mind sharing. #winks
Re: My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex by Erums(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2017
Dnt Bleep... Aint worth it.. Move on... Be disciplined

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather / Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander #ebunwale2017 / Watch A Beautiful Lady Exposed Her Naked Back Big Curve While Dancing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.