Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather (2195 Views)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather by naijaamebo: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
A man is accused of raping his intoxicated step-granddaughter after she posted a video of the alleged assault to Snapchat.

James Allen, 77, was arrested and charged with rape on Tuesday morning in Marble head, Ohio.

Authorities claim Allen had engaged with unwanted sexual conduct with his 20-year-old step-granddaughter that day.

Police in Danbury Township said they were alerted to the incident when a friend viewed the alleged rape over Snapchat and called police.

Allen had plied the young woman with alcohol the evening beforehand, police claim.

Danbury Township Police Chief Michael S. Meisler said they were called by a friend, living in Texas, of the unnamed woman and asked police to perform a welfare check on the woman.

http://www.gossipnob.com.ng/drunk-woman-posts-snapchat-video-raped-step-grandfather/

Re: Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather by remele2(f): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Talk don finish......hmmmmmm
Re: Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
angry
Re: Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather by Dablack1(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2017
video of the rape or I don't believe
Re: Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather by Chizmickey(m): 12:26am On Aug 10, 2017
So grandpa de follow get erection? so if I de buhari age, I still get hope of my manhood rising?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather by sweeterman(m): 12:50am On Aug 10, 2017
I did not read the post cos i no see any video

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Kosi Cries Out, Say No To Doggy Style,69 And Other Illicit Sex. / 9 Signs She Doesn’t Love You, Even If She Says She Does / I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.