Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,510 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? (567 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by VictorVELOCITY(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2017
I started to visit nairaland around june last year, but three things got my attention and make me glued to nairaland

1)FRONT PAGE;the idea of someone creating something spectacular as this got me speechless
I NICKNAMED IT "DUMPSITE"

2)FUNNY COMMENTS

3)LALASTICLALA;trust me this name is the reason for my existence in nairaland whoever/whatever he/it is always did a perfect job of putting u in suspense because of he is an anonymous demigod of nairaland.
On every thread his name is always there

The name is more popular than seun's name raised to power 2 sef

one bottle of orijin for LALA the snakemaster

3 Likes

Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by Castleberry: 7:35am On May 09, 2017
The comments

2 Likes

Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 09, 2017
I
Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 09, 2017
The comments.Nairalanders are the most hostile set of people on earth when it comes to comments.
Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by Fuckshiit: 8:57am On May 09, 2017
fúçking cheap hö's

1 Like

Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by Olasco93: 8:59am On May 09, 2017
The stress-relieving suppliments available here cannot be gotten elsewhere.
Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by VictorVELOCITY(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Olasco93:
The stress-relieving suppliments available here cannot be gotten elsewhere.
Exactly!
Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 09, 2017
Fuckshiit:
fúçking cheap hö's
Really?. You get cheap whòres on this site?. grin
Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
The comments.Nairalanders are the most hostile set of people on earth when it comes to comments.

Don't be deceived! Most of them are frustrated and try to use those hostile comments to make themselves feel better angry
Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2017

Re: Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? by Fuckshiit: 4:52am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Really?. You get cheap whòres on this site?. grin

fúçking yeah right

(1) (Reply)

Truly Its Amazing! See What A Boy Without Arms Can Use His Leg To Draw / My Love Letter Is No Longer Worth The Marriage / Straight And Sincere Answer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.