Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin (4055 Views)

What Is That One Thing That Makes You Attracted To A Guy/lady at first sight / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2019
What's inside again. She isn't yours. She has been broken already.

Ensure you start your life with a virgin olive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 8:13am On May 10, 2019
My guess is you are a toddler.

You will never grow up until you stop seeing non-virgins as an abomination. Keep bashing in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 8:52am On May 10, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 8:54am On May 10, 2019
Furiosa:

You will never grow up until you stop seeing non-virgins as an abomination. Keep bashing in ignorance.
But why are you angry

14 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Dalexicographer(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2019
Everything about your posts are all about virginity...
Go and find work to do kid undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2019
[s]
Furiosa:

[/s]
Calm down, marrying a virgin girl is still the best provided that every other things are intact.

In those years marrying a non virgin is not encouraged, in fact, in some cultures today they test for virginity on wedding night... Eg Egypt.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 9:13am On May 10, 2019
Charelsz:
But why are you angry

Because I am a non virgin and I live a miserable life. I'll probably die alone as no man wants to marry me. I hope your curiosity is satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 9:16am On May 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Calm down, marrying a virgin girl is still the best provided that every other things are intact.

In those years marrying a non virgin is not encouraged, in fact, in some cultures today they test for virginity on wedding night... Eg Egypt.

So what should I do with this info?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 9:42am On May 10, 2019
Furiosa:

Because I am a non virgin and I live a miserable life. I'll probably die alone as no man wants to marry me. I hope your curiosity is satisfied.
eyha

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Dtraitor: 10:04am On May 10, 2019
I just lyk them, coz they ar d best. Dnt ask me hw.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:41am On May 10, 2019
Don't ever quote fools and also don't respond to them alright, yes sir
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by aytuns(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

being a virgin is wonderful. You've earned your respect. Congratulations.

but it's not reason for a successful relationship. Your ATTITUDE, choice of spouse and other factors are what makes relationships work.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:54am On May 10, 2019
aytuns:

but it's not reason for a successful relationship. Your ATTITUDE, choice of spouse and other factors are what makes relationships work.

To be a virgin isn't by chance it's ATTITUDE

10 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Mobi47(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

good jare. na ur type I de pray to God for.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Mobi47(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2019
aytuns:

u can't be a virgin without being morally upright. the moral standard of virgins is higher compared to the none virgins. if a virgin is bad then a none virgin can kill u. virgins are far far better than none virgins they are precious in the site of God and in the site of man. e plenty for bible.

in 100 virgins, 10 can fuckup after marriage
in 100 none virgins 80 can Bleep up after marriage

I mean cheating after marriage.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2019
Virgin That Does Not Know How To Ride Dick Is that One A Virgin. undecided
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Destiblack(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2019

Your time as come,believe in urself, trust your God and we shall celebrate you on your wedding day this year. Your life is not miserable,u r special, priceless and the best of Ur kind. In fact u are an epitome of beauty, life is not how fast but how well. Nobody was born miserable,we all have a Divine Destiny to fulfill here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Virgin That Does Not Know How To Ride Dick Is that One A Virgin. undecided
you train your virgin

My virgin started out embarrassed to even see me nakèd, but within a few months she was licking my asshole like her life depended on it.
Virgins are an untamed horse you can bend to any will, no matter how perverse

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2019
Destiblack:

Your time as come,believe in urself, trust your God and we shall celebrate you on your wedding day this year. Your life is not miserable,u r special, priceless and the best of Ur kind. In fact u are an epitome of beauty, life is not how fast but how well. Nobody was born miserable,we all have a Divine Destiny to fulfill here on earth.
and Captain Save A Hoe enters the building...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
you train your virgin

My virgin started out embarrassed to even see me nakèd, but within a few months she was licking my asshole like her life depended on it.
Virgins are an untamed horse you can bend to any will, no matter how perverse
I'm Just Trying To Let Her Know Virgin Is Not Important... Its Exciting To Have That Shy embarrassing look on Their Faces but I Dont Like Blood During Sex
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
I'm Just Trying To Let Her Know Virgin Is Not Important... Its Exciting To Have That Shy embarrassing look on Their Faces but I Dont Like Blood During Sex
c'mon Plato it only happens ONCE. after that it's sweet tight penetrations

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
c'mon Plato it only happens ONCE. after that it's sweet tight penetrations
The Sight Of Blood for The First makes Me Feel I Dont Want Another Virgin Again... My Head Is Wired with The Thought That The Sighting of Blood Means Serious Casualty...

When I Had A Virgin The First Time Ever When I Was Ignorant, when She Screamed And Bled I Paniced, Thinking I Hit The Wrong Hole And She Might Die.

Although I Know Better Now but I Refer Them Disvirgined; And There Are Many Of Them Who Disvirgined Themselves by Masturbating the Hell Out Of Their Pussy grin
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
The Sight Of Blood for The First makes Me Feel I Dont Want Another Virgin Again... My Head Is Wired with The Thought That The Sighting of Blood Means Serious Casualty...

When I Had A Virgin The First Time Ever When I Was Ignorant, when She Screamed And Bled I Paniced, Thinking I Hit The Wrong Hole And She Might Die.

Although I Know Better Now but I Refer Them Disvirgined; And There Are Many Of Them Who Disvirgined Themselves by Masturbating the Hell Out Of Their Pussy grin
then how will you live with a woman because women bleed EVERY month?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
then how will you live with a woman because women bleed EVERY month?
Thats Not A Problem... We Can Manage That, we Can Halt Sex During Her Period
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Thats Not A Problem... We Can Manage That, we Can Halt Sex During Her Period
she'll halt sex with you Yes. But many women are very Hōrñy during their period. She'll find sex elsewhere
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Deepfeel(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Personally I don't like virgins they are the most confused sect of girls, keeping their virginity for an unknown imaginary future husband, whom might be somewhere f*cking himself out,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
she'll halt sex with you Yes. But many women are very Hōrñy during their period. She'll find sex elsewhere
Lol... No She Wont... I Got That Covered... How Do You Think They Manage Themselves When There Is no Dick Available, and She Probably Home Alone...

Dont Worry I Got That Part Under Control smiley
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... No She Wont... I Got That Covered... How Do You Think They Manage Themselves When There Is no Dick Available, and She Probably Home Alone...

Dont Worry I Got That Part Under Control smiley
Men. You always think you have things covered.

Until you see wifey's sex tape...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 10, 2019
Some people will just be putting tags on unreasonable thing. Of what importance will virginity do to u. Will virginity train ur kids, will virginity pay ur bills.. Grow up man, the real world is beyond the hymen

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:

Men. You always think you have things covered.

Until you see wifey's sex tape...
Lol... Lets Be Logical, We Will Both Calculate Her Cycle until Its 28 days or More (she Would Have Mastered Her Cycle Days)... We Can Have Sex Every Day but Then Take A Short Break For Probably Three To five Days depending How Many Days Her Flow Will Occur...

But If She Strongly Requests Sex During Her Period Then i Would have to Give It To Her but Without Fore Plays because My Body Is Hers...

But If She Is Understanding (And I Know She Will be) we Will Take The Short Fvck Break... Is That Too Hard? smiley
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... Lets Be Logical, We Will Both Calculate Her Cycle until Its 28 days or More (she Would Have Mastered Her Cycle Days)... We Can Have Sex Every Day but Then Take A Short Break For Probably Three To five Days depending How Many Days Her Flow Will Occur...

But If She Strongly Requests Sex During Her Period Then i Would have to Give It To Her but Without Fore Plays because My Body Is Hers...

But If She Is Understanding (And I Know She Will be) we Will Take The Short Fvck Break... Is That Too Hard? smiley
Have you lived with a woman before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? / How Do I Regain My Esteem That I Ve Lost To My Girlfriend? / No Bra Day, Win Three Hundred US Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.