Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

The 'evil' Called Tribalism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'evil' Called Tribalism (268 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 'evil' Called Tribalism by saydfact(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2017
One of the few photos that I have of my Grandmother (attached), she was a Fulani woman from Northern Nigeria who practiced Islam. Much like today, romantic relationships between Christians (Igbos) and Muslims (Hausa/Fulanis) in Nigeria were very rare and shunned.

A few years after my Dad was born, my Grandma, Nnuja Muhummad, and my Grandpa Dennis Ogbonna, ended their relationship due to the pressures of society. My Dad went with my Grandpa back to our homeland in Imo State in Southeastern Nigeria. He never saw or heard from his mother again.

My Dad died on December 26, 2011 and all I have left are photographs (of my mum) and stories.

This true life relationship story was culled from: www.palmchatnow.com

(1) (Reply)

4 Key Ingredients For The Perfect Proposal / Logo Designer Needed. / Create Your Own Ponzi Site At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.