Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. (9794 Views)

This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. / 11 Lies You’ve Been Told About Sex / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Goodmarlian: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
medically masturbation has no side effects its just like sex infact it is safer than sex because its risk free no stds or stis can be contracted all those are the psychical side of it but no one would tell you about the spiritual negative side effect of it and its real.

There are many spiritual negative side effect of masturbation but the most scary and deadly one is when you get involved with A demon called incubus and succubus. incubus is male while succubus is female( spirit wife and husband) these demons are real and they come in different forms in your imagination and dreams when you get deep into mastirbation.your thoughts are things that can come physical they manipulate your imaginations during the act coming in different forms in form of your ex, your girlfriend or your crush when you are performing the act. or when you are dreaming anyone you see in your dream trying to have sex with you leaing to wet dreams these demons are responsible for it .well i dont know what they are trying to achieve by involving themselves with your sexlife maybe spiritualist can explain better.but all i know is that during my teenage years i was a chronic masturbator i had so many encounters and attacks from these spirits some will choke you at night when sleeping you try to rescue yourself but to no avail until it decides to leave you doctors call these sleep paralysis but its not .it is a demonic attack.
stop masturbation for we battle not against flesh and blood but with principalities and powers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is my week 1 indoor
My little business is on shortdown, there's shortage of food already, pls help!
Nothing is too small, God bless u as u put food on my table. 0158153035 GTB

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by TrollKiller(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
anasohnatasha:
This is my week 1 indoor
your business is SHORTDOWN?
Why not put it on LONGDOWN so that all of us can rest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by DonBenny77(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Goodmarlian:
medically masturbation has no side effects its just like sex infact it is safer than sex because its risk free no stds or stis can be contracted all those are the psychical side of it but no one would tell you about the spiritual negative side effect of it and its real.

There are many spiritual negative side effect of masturbation but the most scary and deadly one is when you get involved with A demon called incubus and succubus. incubus is male while succubus is female( spirit wife and husband) these demons are real and they come in different forms in your imagination and dreams when you get deep into mastirbation.your thoughts are things that can come physical they manipulate your imaginations during the act coming in different forms in form of your ex, your girlfriend or your crush when you are performing the act. or when you are dreaming anyone you see in your dream trying to have sex with you leaing to wet dreams these demons are responsible for it .well i dont know what they are trying to achieve by involving themselves with your sexlife maybe spiritualist can explain better.but all i know is that during my teenage years i was a chronic masturbator i had so many encounters and attacks from these spirits some will choke you at night when sleeping you try to rescue yourself but to no avail until it decides to leave you doctors call these sleep paralysis but its not .it is a demonic attack.
stop masturbation for we battle not against flesh and blood but with principalities and powers.

Ok So you experienced spiritual effects don't mean you should conclude there are no negative medical effects.
I believe you understand the word chronic?
chronic masturbation can lead to erectile disorders and shrinking of penis.
it can hinder the growth of muscles ie. you can keep working out effectively but won't see results in your muscles.
it reduces semen volume.
it can transmit STIs easily
if you are a chronic self-servicer and you contact ghonorea or any other UTI. Sorry for you......

6 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Goodmarlian: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
DonBenny77:

Ok So you experienced spiritual effects don't mean you should conclude there are no negative medical effects.
it can hinder the growth of muscles ie. you can keep working out effectively but won't see results in your muscles.
it reduces semen volume.i
if you are a chronic self-servicer and you contact ghonorea or any other UTI. Sorry for you......

big lie bro i masturbated for ten years since age of 16 i have never had any medical condition my muscles are intact and i am std free my penis is still big and turgid whenever i want to use it .so before you conclude make sure you are talking from experience or with facts not just your philosophy ok.

27 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by zoeA: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
TrollKiller:

your business is SHORTDOWN?
Why not put it on LONGDOWN so that all of us can rest
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by pcicero(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
When people talk masturbation, they only think about men.

7 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by DonBenny77(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Goodmarlian:

big lie bro i masturbated for ten years since age of 16 i have never had any medical condition my muscles are intact and i am std free my penis is still big and turgid whenever i want to use it .so before you conclude make sure you are talking from experience or with facts not just your philosophy ok.
only 10years experience and you are talking, you be learner na.
Research the meaning of chronic masturbator on urban dictionary.
it kills man.
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Meedon: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
What of side effect for FORNICATION
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by ibori1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
anasohnatasha:
This is my week 1 indoor

You're spamming

I will report your acct

1 Like

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by zexy2030(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
the difference is just fvcking ur hand while the other have(real sex) have more dangers, if u r not married. I don't support masturbation but myths are too many over this.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
anasohnatasha:
This is my week 1 indoor
What kind of business are you into, ma'am?
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by seanwilliam(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Goodmarlian:

infact, you are a good Marlian
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by seanwilliam(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
DonBenny77:

it kills man.
ogbeni 10 years no be beans.. anyway, the only side effect I notice after mastubating is that, I go just dey feel like person wey take refno, sleep go dey worry me..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Goodmarlian: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
ogbeni 10 years no be beans.. anyway, the only side effect I notice after mastubating is that, I go just dey feel like person wey take refno, sleep go dey worry me..

its the same with sex ehaustion.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Aol360: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Masturbation has spiritual side effects. It might vary for individuals but during my days of active masturbation I always experience the following:

(1) Missing any opportunity I am pursuing at the period that I masturbate

(2) Something always go wrong within 1-3days after masturbation. Accident, bad news etc.

These is my experience and I have seen many people talk about experiencing the same thing too after masturbation.

We can do a test here. If you have had similar experience, kindly LIKE and let's see the number of persons masturbation have stolen things from.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by iammo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
cool

Religion of man was designed by top men to create panic and fear among weaker men, they create every fear to limit anything you enjoy so they can control you.. and for no reason they would never ever give you a valid reason

while science just went further to say masturbation would go along way in boosting your imiunity at this corona virus pandemic, religion of fear mongering are here with sucumbus and mirincus

Science just told us to wait for cure of the virus, the fear mongering tricksters are busy predicting false, end and news to make matters worst, their miracle had since everporated

Just google search how badly the so called leaders who wrote the fear mongering books ended, except few of them who claimed had direct encounter from an angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by eddixJ(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
anasohnatasha:
This is my week 1 indoor

Which state are you in?
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by flyinnizam(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
bullshit
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by SaintHilary(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
If masturbation had any financial spiritual effect, I shouldn't be living in Megamound today

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by ednut1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nothing wrong in masturbation

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by ArticleBeast: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
DonBenny77:

it kills man.
Stop spreading falsehood... Urban dictionary is a now a medical reference
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by pseudonomer: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2020
SaintHilary:
If masturbation had any financial spiritual effect, I shouldn't be living in Megamound today

Do you know maybe you are meant to be living like Bill Gates? Lol... #justSaying

1 Like

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Dibblez: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for this unfo OP! Thank you very much!
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 31, 2020
SaintHilary:
Hey bro, you stay at Megamound Estate Lekki?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 5:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Since i started masturbating i hv neva dream where i had sex with anybody . . . so bro 'e do u no mean say e go do me'

1 Like

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by femi4: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2020
pcicero:
When people talk masturbation, they only think about men.
Women are at the receiving end. Masturbation in women has no side effect
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Goodmarlian:

yo STFU incubus and succubus are demons who feed of your life energy through sexual dreams, they make it seem like your just having a sexual dream but they're raping you and it always results in you dying, so don't come out here with yo b*tch ass talking about the evil side of masturbation

1 Like

Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by sunshineV(f): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Lol these people watch too much YouTube videos and read too much story books. Imagine someone said bad things happen whenever he masturbate? Lol spiritual life ko ancestry life ni
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by stanliwise(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Stop this nonsense spiritual talk. If only people would get their tongue cut off when they lie against spirit, you wouldn’t be talking. If those two spirit are worrying you, solve your own issue abeg
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by Geomonde(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
pseudonomer:

Do you know maybe you are meant to be living like Bill Gates? Lol... #justSaying
Just maybe. grin
pseudonomer:

Just maybe.
Re: The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. by franchasng: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2020
DonBenny77:

it reduces semen volume.
Stop writing nonsense!!!

I started masturbating in my year 1 in the uni because I never had a girlfriend, didn't want to have one as a result of my religious life and didn't want people to see me with any girl.

I masturbated from then till few months before I married, and I never had any STD or STI or erectile dysfunction or whatever nonsense you wrote up there.

When I was broke and had no girlfriend, it was masturbation that kept me going till things improved and I started having lots of gfs and FWBs...

You guys should stop misinforming people.

Religiously masturbation can be a sin, though unproven, but it can be a sin from religious angle, but medically no side effect unless you practice unhygienic lifestyle of masturbating with dirty hands and water.

If you are neat and masturbate once in a while, there is nothing to worry about.

But if you are religious and you feel its a sin, don't do it.

It is only masturbation that can keep a single guy mentally, psychologically and emotionally okay. I can't talk about ladies because I am not a lady.

Masturbation is better than raping girls!

Masturbation is safer than having unprotected sex with girls!

Masturbation is better, safer and healthier than sleeping with ashawo!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher / Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.