Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Feel Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Cheated (691 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / (photos) Do Men Feel Cheated When A Woman Wears An Extra Padded Bra? (2) (3) (4)

I Feel Cheated by mystics(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hey people, sincerely everyother time i feel cheated. Now i dont understand what women want anymore. I use to hear guys are just interested in have sex with women and running off but here is my side. I Meet this girl, i like her, No strings attached and am relaxing to have a good friendship then she wants more than just that. Just yesterday, a babe sent me a text saying "i dont want just friends". Now am wondering, why cant i have a relationship with a girl without them wanting more. Sometime i think the what the want is for me to decieve them, tell them i love them when i dont, shagg them and move on to the next. Then they come all over nairaland accusing guys of, What i need is FRIENDS, nothing more cant i have that or is that a sin? I am responsible and would not be pushed where i dont want to but most time i think am cheated.
Re: I Feel Cheated by madlady(f): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2010

Not really sure what you are saying, do you a want a friend or a bed mate?
Re: I Feel Cheated by Luvlgenius(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2010
madlady:

Not really sure what you are saying, do you a want a friend or a bed mate?

He said he needs a friend.

PLEASE HOW ARE U CHEATED?[b][/b]
Re: I Feel Cheated by madlady(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
Luvlgenius:

He said he needs a friend.

OK, thanks for the explanation grin

PLEASE HOW ARE U CHEATED?[b][/b]
Re: I Feel Cheated by mystics(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
i commit my time and energy plus resources into building a cool friendship and then, they don want just friends. Dats why am thinking am being cheated, maybe that kind if commitment should only come in wen am shagging her.
Re: I Feel Cheated by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ op,if a girl wants 2 be more than a frnd & u don't feel the same way just tell her.dnt go into an affair with sm1 u dont luv cos she wants to.keep meeting people u'll soon find that friend u need.
Re: I Feel Cheated by Luvlgenius(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
mystics:

i commit my time and energy plus resources into building a cool friendship and then, they don want just friends. Dats why am thinking am being cheated, maybe that kind if commitment should only come in wen am sleeping-with her.

A friend in need is a friend in deed[b][/b]

I believe people should not go counting what they invested in a friendship or relationship, thats what its meant to be.

freecocoa:

@ op,if a girl wants 2 be more than a frnd & u don't feel the same way just tell her.dnt go into an affair with sm1 u dont luv cos she wants to.keep meeting people u'll soon find that friend u need.

TRUE TALK. e E no be by force, point blank, period,
Re: I Feel Cheated by Fearcom(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin"sniff,sniff. . . . . . . . . . .i smell Hypocrisy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Cheated by tngtech(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster

how d u feel cheated, plz xplain,
Re: I Feel Cheated by mystics(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
Fear.com:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin"sniff,sniff. . . . . . . . . . .i smell Hypocrisy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now that is what u think. Am not a fool, when i want something, i would not hide. Am not 12 years old.

How i feel Cheated. Maybe am not using the right words. Point is, am simply not getting what am bargaining for. Am not a proud brat as my saying i have invested may come to other people. I would not go about parading such with a way of gaining cheap glory. I dont want to be a deciver, lair and cheat. Now maybe i shoukd forget just been friends with girls

Is It True? / Do i have a problem? / 10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread]