Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? (6654 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 09, 2017
Fuckshiit:
hope u people fúçked too?

ain't fûçking bad....it's a Family dîçk smileyundecided
embarassed
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by femolacqua(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
You think so, but how?
I felt maybe he missed me so much that was why he did that.
There should be limits, help yourself before it's to late.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Fuckshiit: 10:32am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
embarassed

if U fûçking like him...why not?

he fûçking loves you
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by MartinBond(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2017
Noting wrong with marrying your cousins so far it's not your first cousin!!
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by SINZ: 10:37am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
You mind sharing?

Long story short.. I worked for her Dad who is my Dad's cousin and at that time, I used to park my car in their house cos where I was staying isn't conducive. That's how we met. The babe was and is still everything I desire in a woman but family ties restricted us. My car became our hide out, we'll lock up ourselves in the guise of "charging phone", we'll do all sorts but I always did my best to remind her that what we're doing is just a phase, it can never last. At some point her mom started suspecting her and would call her out each time we sneak in. I stopped seeing her shortly after her mom............

That's just one out of a few. smiley
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Mrachiever(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2017
Fuckshiit:
hope u people fúçked too?

ain't fûçking bad....it's a Family dîçk smileyundecided
Lolzzzz....means family property abi?
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by jblack93(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
I really didn't want to, he just took it and took me unawares. The issue now is that, he always wants to be with me during weekends.

And u are seeking our permission to be with him I guess, continue, btw, u haven't told us wat happened in that 9t y'all spent together
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by farellstone: 10:57am On May 09, 2017
tripplephi:
INCEST is knocking on your door
knocking, or has already entered.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
I have a cousin who before and after he left the country for China was very close to me. We actually didn't know we were cousins when we first met but along the line we got to know.

He has been supportive and we have come to accept the fact that we are cousins and l have a boyfriend also.

I feel my boyfriend get worried sometimes l talked about him and he doesnt seem to be comfortable because of how he talks or some things he does when ever my cousin calls me on phone though l didn't see them as anything because l know nothing was going to happen.

Recently, my cousin came back to Nigeria from China after about 2 years and l landed in Abuja because l was in Abuja then and wanted to see me. He lodged in an hotel and called me to come over that he has landed safely. I went to the hotel to see him and before l could know what was happening, he drew me close and kissed me. I was shocked but he just smiled.

I ended up spending the night with him until the next day and he went to Kaduna and promised to come pick me up from Abuja to Karina by weekend. I don't know what is happening really and don't know how my boyfriend will feel if l told him my cousin kissed me.

So, Nairalanders, is it okay to tell him (my boyfriend), is it something so bad, or should l just let it slip away; have you had such an experience?

#Adopted
your reward is in heaven, kiss him more, give him ur pussy, do all ur dirty mind and his have in plan... At the end of the day, you'd realize you have been so stupid and senseless while ur so-called cousin won't feel a pinch of guilt...

A guy who's scared of loosing you, uncomfortable when he sees u with other guys talk more of having a thing to do with them, truly loves and means well with you... Never forget this.

Now put urself in his aching shoes, if it were you experiencing that he gets too close to his female cousin, would you feel that so much comfort? If he told you he kissed her, would u still be with him? Seem you're taking this guy's feelings for granted and I assure you you'll never go unpunished!

It's a promise!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Fuckshiit: 11:02am On May 09, 2017
Mrachiever:

Lolzzzz....means family property abi?

fûçking yeah right grin
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 09, 2017
femolacqua:

u said it all bro...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by farellstone: 11:10am On May 09, 2017
I think deep down in her heart she is yearning for a romantic entanglement with the guy. Cuz I don't think any sensible Nigerian( regardless the tribe) needs a forum to know that kissing a cousin is wrong, way wrong. It's a taboo, and most of all a sin in the face of God. Unless of course she wants the Chinese goodies. Whichever way it's a sad and a bad road.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by brandydaniells(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2017
its totaly allright ....i mean its okay here in the west
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
your reward is in heaven, kiss him more, give him ur pussy, do all ur dirty mind and his have in plan... At the end of the day, you'd realize you have been so stupid and senseless while ur so-called cousin won't feel a pinch of guilt...

A guy who's scared of loosing you, uncomfortable when he sees u with other guys talk more of having a thing to do with them, truly loves and means well with you... Never forget this.

Now put urself in his aching shoes, if it were you experiencing that he gets too close to his female cousin, would you feel that so much comfort? If he told you he kissed her, would u still be with him? Seem you're taking this guy's feelings for granted and I assure you you'll never go unpunished!

It's a promise!
But l didn't mean to, he just did it
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 09, 2017
jblack93:

And u are seeking our permission to be with him I guess, continue, btw, u haven't told us wat happened in that 9t y'all spent together
Nothing happened
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Long story short.. I worked for her Dad who is my Dad's cousin and at that time, I used to park my car in their house cos where I was staying isn't conducive. That's how we met. The babe was and is still everything I desire in a woman but family ties restricted us. My car became our hide out, we'll lock up ourselves in the guise of "charging phone", we'll do all sorts but I always did my best to remind her that what we're doing is just a phase, it can never last. At some point her mom started suspecting her and would call her out each time we sneak in. I stopped seeing her shortly after her mom............

That's just one out of a few. smiley
Huh?
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 09, 2017
femolacqua:

I know this but how do l refuse him seeing me, what am l suppose to do?
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by SINZ: 11:38am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
Huh?
Huh what?
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Huh what?
You've had more experiences?
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by femolacqua(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
I know this but how do l refuse him seeing me, what am l suppose to do?
That I can't answer, you are a lady you should know what to do, or better still ask a lady.
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 09, 2017
femolacqua:

That I can't answer, you are a lady you should know what to do, or better still ask a lady.
Ok thanks
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
But l didn't mean to, he just did it
how old are you by the way?

U see something wrong right before ur eyes and you let the nonsense continue, can't u tell him to STOP the act and that you don't like it? Can't you speak for urself?

If I were your brother, this nonsense won't be happening... For Christ sake he IS your "cousin" not an outsider.. Your relative dammit! He's supposed to even guide you rather than destroy you.

Now listen;

If you dare go to his place on weekends, then I'd assume your pussy itches and you feel the same way your shameless cousin feels... Then you should break up with the poor guy rather than playing with his heart and trust, he deserves someone better, he deserves someone who will consider his feelings before doing some certain things, someone who "LOVES HIS GENUINELY" pple like you don't deserve good guys! Get heartbroken by a guy u really care about and feel how ur boyfriend would feel when he realises u sleep or kissed your own cousin.. You'll look disgusting and a total time waste to him!

Tell ur so-called cousin to stop! Who knows if he's slept with you already, cos I don't think someone like you would feel guilty over a "kiss" alone.. Puke!

Modified- I've seen ur picture and I can clearly say he wants your body, just satisfaction... What a pity!
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
how old are you by the way?

U see something wrong right before ur eyes and you let the nonsense continue, can't u tell him to STOP the act and that you don't like it? Can't you speak for urself?

If I were your brother, this nonsense won't be happening... For Christ sake he IS your "cousin" not an outsider.. Your relative dammit! He's supposed to even guide you rather than destroy you.

Now listen;

If you dare go to his place on weekends, then I'd assume your pussy itches and you feel the same way your shameless cousin feels... Then you should break up with the poor guy rather than playing with his heart and trust, he deserves someone better, he deserves someone who will consider his feelings before doing some certain things, someone who "LOVES HIS GENUINELY" pple like you don't deserve good guys! Get heartbroken by a guy u really care about and feel how ur boyfriend would feel when he realises u sleep or kissed your own cousin.. You'll look disgusting and a total time waste to him!

Tell ur so-called cousin to stop! Who knows if he's slept with you already, cos I don't think someone like you would feel guilty over a "kiss" alone.. Puke!
It is like he did it and kept doing it. It was just once and unexpected.
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
It is like he did it and kept doing it. It was just once and unexpected.
dont you visit him on weekends? What behaviours does he throw at you while alone with him? And hey, don't lie here...
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
dont you visit him on weekends? What behaviours does he throw at you while alone with him? And hey, don't lie here...
Just one weekend and it was nothing abnormal. Just chats
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 09, 2017
Selena06:
Just one weekend and it was nothing abnormal. Just chats
yeah..we are guys, we understand how we get you girls to bed. U don't expect him to come diving into ur body and demanding sex, he would take it slowly...and for the fact you're his cousin, it may take him more time to convince u to Bleep him... These things happen in the US like crazy, so I guess he sees it as nothing... But it's not normal to have sex with ur cousin don't fall for this and remember ur boyfriend, does he love you?
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Hyicene(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2017
CHWOI!
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by arleck: 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
There's Nothing Wrong With That Honestly....
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Hyicene(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
Airtimex:
Nothing is wrong with it...continue

You can even give him a BJ is fine...

He can give you head too is fine...

Tell your boyfriend about it he will understand...

More elbow to your grease lipsrsealed

Just two years and he is starting to behave like Chinese undecided you people should continue
hmm
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah..we are guys, we understand how we get you girls to bed. U don't expect him to come diving into ur body and demanding sex, he would take it slowly...and for the fact you're his cousin, it may take him more time to convince u to Bleep him... These things happen in the US like crazy, so I guess he sees it as nothing... But it's not normal to have sex with ur cousin don't fall for this and remember ur boyfriend, does he love you?
It is undeniable to say that my boyfriend loves me much.
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Hyicene(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2017
Airtimex:
Nothing is wrong with it...continue

You can even give him a BJ is fine...

He can give you head too is fine...

Tell your boyfriend about it he will understand...

More elbow to your grease lipsrsealed

Just two years and he is starting to behave like Chinese undecided you people should continue
hmm ur too funi
Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 09, 2017
arleck:
There's Nothing Wrong With That Honestly....
Okay dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? / Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Flaunts His Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.