Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? (6491 Views)

My Parents Had A Sweet Sex Yesterday And I Peeped From Them Window. / Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing? / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by AndrewDex(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Seriously i haved, and then it was at a aunt place.
My cousin, her name was anuri. She was a slim girl of about 18 years with nice bre*sts.
I was like fifteen then, she was a good girl, desciplined and religious and at times when aunt is not around kongi go hold me and i cannot even have mouth to tell.
One day like dat, aunty was not around as usual and she went and took water and entered the bathroom to bath.
Imediately the Devil in my mind said i should go and peep her,
so i tiptoed and closed outside door for security reason.
then i went to the bathroom door and peep through the door keyhole.

I am telling you exactly as i saw.

Omo in my front there she took of her bra though she was backing me, she hang the bra took of her pa*t looked at it hang it too.
Chai, i was in heaven, my pri*k con dey sweet me.
Then she poured water on her body, she took sponge and was washing her body. Backing me i was just seein her a*s and smooth back.
Then she poured water, i watched how she poured water on her back and let it flow down her azs crack.
It was a sweet sight.

Later she turn sideways. I could only see the part of bo*b and the tip as she scrub,
later,
she bent down open her legs and poured water into the pus*y and washed there,
she then poured water again and scrubbed there for a while,
and then she put the sponge on her back to scrub her back,
men her bre*sts was just dangling as she was doing so.
Once a while she would pause as if she noticed someone was seeing her, then she would look at the door side and i would comot my eyes and freeze,
hahahaha, mehn
Women, i guess that girl never trusted me.
Wat a sight, i didnt get to see her front pus*y that day,
but the ass, the bare back and part of bre*sts that i saw that day was much of a sight.

After bathing, she washed her pa*t and she took clean one from the hanger there and wore.

Mehn, i was in heaven looking at those things.

When She began hooking her bra
At that moment i know i had to get out because she would soon dress up and be coming out.

Silently, I sneaked out.

She must be a big girl now we never seen for years now.
Men Anuri from Ezinifite i am so so sorry anywhere you are now pls forgive oh, long time we havent seen.
Its me, with a changed name on Nairaland.
This stuff happened when you were in Mama Izu*** house at Ukpor.

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by IamGobe(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Xo person cannot do something nd keep it a secret

He must come on NL to confess abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by AndrewDex(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
IamGobe:
Xo person cannot do something nd keep it a secret

He must come on NL to confess abi undecided

saying it out frees the mind, and lightens the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by IamGobe(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
AndrewDex:

saying it out frees the mind, and lightens the heart.

Abi
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Nedfed(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaa, but was later catch.
It was me and my friend(Jide) dat normally did dat dos days.
Cos den will lived in a (face me I face you)house and will also av sum female students in dat building too.
Anytime any of the babes are bathing, me and jide always go backyard to peep tru window.
But dat faithful day, one of the babe dat av notice us enta the bathroom with an HOT water.
Na me dey secure the environment while jide rushed to peep.
Suddenly, I hear a shout Egbami ooooooooo
I saw Jide rolling on the ground with his hands on his face, bros make I no lie I pick race. Jide was later treated but the wounds are still dia till date. I was also given sum punishment for the wrong did.

10 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by indodon(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
well who hasn't
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chai, I was a pro in this act, Iya Lukuman, Aunty Yemisi, girls hostel gci, gci jungle.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Ghosttt(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ya'll had better nt cm and be acting as if u did nt commit such atrocities. Mine was funny ooo
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by AndrewDex(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ghosttt:
Ya'll had better nt cm and be acting as if u did nt commit such atrocities. Mine was funny ooo

abi? Leave dem jor yeye people. But E 4 better if u share ur own wit us.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by TheAmazingDude(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
He remain small may I collect P.Hd in that department but one woman like that just spoil show For me by alering the neighours of suspicion which made them close my department ( peeping hole ) though I came out unscathed cos It is our work o.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Homeboiy: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
I even did it today

Iam in my room.come and drag me out
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmmmm
Takes badt man back to his days as a pervert.
Man! Those days were the shit_
Just having that boner_straining painfully against your zipper was the sweetest reward a guy could hope for.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Ghosttt(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
AndrewDex:

abi? Leave dem jor yeye people. But E 4 better if u share ur own wit us.

I dy come
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by fergieboy: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
I can swear that all the tennagr boys are guilty of this act

Kai youthful exuberance... Those puberty period in young boys where we have a ravaging hormones. I peep single ladies.. Married women.. Even husband and wife taking their bath together. I was never caught cox I was always careful

It was a face me I slap you house, a twin bathroom demarcate by a wall, it was those big big rat that open those peeping hole .. I they even peep bf and gf having sex for night.. Kai I was a bad chaid then cheesy God forgive me sad

4 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
fergieboy:
I can swear that all the tennagr boys are guilty of this act

Kai youthful exuberance... Those puberty period in young boys where we have a ravaging hormones. I peep single ladies.. Married women.. Even husband and wife taking their bath together. I was never caught cox I was always careful

It was a face me I slap you house.. I tey even peep bf and gf having sex for night.. Kai I was a bad chaid then cheesy God forgive me sad
Bro you beat me hands down. #Legendary

4 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
aunt is not around kongi go hold me and i cannot even have mouth to tell.

Kongi

Lokoja no hold u up?

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by benswagtt(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
I didn't enjoy this while growing up, Grew up with my kid sisters, only a pervert will look at his kid sisters bathing...

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by yarimo(m): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Nedfed:
Hmmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaa, but was later catch.
It was me and my friend(Jide) dat normally did dat dos days.
Cos den will lived in a (face me I face you)house and will also av sum female students in dat building too.
Anytime any of the babes are bathing, me and jide always go backyard to peep tru window.
But dat faithful day, one of the babe dat av notice us enta the bathroom with an HOT water.
Na me dey secure the environment while jide rushed to peep.
Suddenly, I hear a shout Egbami ooooooooo
I saw Jide rolling on the ground with his hands on his face, bros make I no lie I pick race. Jide was later treated but the wounds are still dia till date. I was also given sum punishment for the wrong did.
so it was your friend they pour hot water and not you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Elitestar(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Andrewdex just thank your God say she no Catch you the time wey you dey peep her, na God save you omo guy remember say they talk say 365 days for d thief but one day na for owner oh
Elitestar:
Andrewdex just thank your God say she no Catch you the time wey you dey peep her, na God save you omo guy remember say they talk say 365 days for d thief but one day na for owner oh
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Elitestar(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Andrewdex just thank your God say she no Catch you the time wey you dey peep her, na God save you oh omo guy remember say they talk say 365 days for d thief but one day na for owner oh
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Bluezy13(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
yarimo:
so it's was your friend they pour hot water and not you abi?

Zootopia...

When Nick and Bunny met Flash.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Bluezy13(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Hehehe...

Common among face me I face you inhabitants.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by nelsonebby(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
I love women very much. but, I have never done something like that before.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Homeboiy:
I even did it today

Iam in my room.come and drag me out

NWA nsukka. I me agaa
Re: Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? by Homeboiy: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

NWA nsukka. I me agaa

Adim oyi

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Gigantic Boobs And Fat Camel Toe Causes Commotion On Twitter (photos) / I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married / How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.