Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Help! They All Want To See My Boxers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! They All Want To See My Boxers (1520 Views)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / LADIES: Is It Just Adichie Or Do You All Want To Be Treated Exactly Like Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 9:41am On May 09, 2017
Some girls are becoming too daring and desperate for my liking. Ever since i entered my new ghetto neighbourhood, the street girls have been battling to get my attention. They usually dress indecently and use flirtatious words around me. It's obvious they want to see my boxers.

Maybe they just lyk 'to do', need maga or like my fine boy packaging. I just dress corporately coz i'm a teacher. If only dem no say 'chee-chee' nor gum my pocket.
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Fine boy? Can we see?

2 Likes

Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by professorfal: 9:50am On May 09, 2017
why are you being stupid? Do you get paid?

1 Like

Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Lionessza(f): 9:57am On May 09, 2017
redbeans:
Some girls are becoming too daring and desperate for my liking. Ever since i entered my new ghetto neighbourhood, the street girls have been battling to get my attention. They usually dress indecently and use flirtatious words around me. It's obvious they want to see my boxers.

Maybe they just lyk 'to do', need maga or like my fine boy packaging. I just dress corporately coz i'm a teacher. If only dem no say 'chee-chee' nor gum my pocket.

Hahahaha @fine boy packaging. You Go! brotha man lol.
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 10:37am On May 09, 2017
@babytoun lilcute ice25 realchik9 crowntoro what do you think? Am I just being paranoid or they really want to see everything live?
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Mrachiever(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2017
redbeans:

Since u r a teacher....kindly teach dem pls
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by dacblogger: 11:02am On May 09, 2017
Tell me you don't ve "Chee Chee" like you said n they will let you be... cheesy
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 11:19am On May 09, 2017
Better stop imagining

1 Like

Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by ojun50(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2017
Hang yr boxer out yr gate for them to see
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 6:51am On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Fine boy? Can we see?
smiley don't worry. The one I will show you will be bigger. Will show you pics of them trying to see my boxers

1 Like

Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 8:14am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha @fine boy packaging. You Go! brotha man lol.
not that fine o. Na starching and ironing just bring me out one kind. On my way to skul nw, one juliet has given me cum-and-do-me-and-pay-look cheesy
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
ojun50:
Hang yr boxer out yr gate for them to see
go joor. I'm not talking in literal terms na cheesy
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by ojun50(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
redbeans:
go joor. I'm not talking in literal terms na cheesy
grin
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
ojun50:
grin
how far baba?
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by ojun50(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
redbeans:
how far baba?

i dey jst na cold won finish me here
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
ojun50:

i dey jst na cold won finish me here
na everywhere o. Hold madam na wink
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by ojun50(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
redbeans:
na everywhere o. Hold madam na wink

she don meet another man she say i no get money
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
ojun50:

she don meet another man she say i no get money
hmm... Financial women every where. In the voice of magnito: 'if i get money eh.. I go date only girls wey fit afford gucci and camry. All the broke and desperate girls will smell pepper
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by ojun50(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
redbeans:
hmm... Financial women every where. In the voice of magnito: 'if i get money eh.. I go date only girls wey fit afford gucci and camry. All the broke and desperate girls will smell pepper
has in eh, them go see
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Burgerlomo: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Make U allow dem to see it now, abi U don dey wear am 4 over a month grin
Re: Help! They All Want To See My Boxers by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Make U allow dem to see it now, abi U don dey wear am 4 over a month grin
haha.. I fear commitment oo

(1) (Reply)

Open Confession / Can A University Graduate Marry An Illiterate Or A School Drop-out? / We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.