Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? (838 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by OwenG1(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2017
Like really, you may find yourself dating someone you may not have feelings for initially and you are astonished you know.
Dating someone you have no attraction for could be exciting extremely like really.
You might find yourself in a new and interesting relationship with someone you never thought you would enjoy being with.
Don't write yourself off from someone just because you don’t feel that sense of feeling out-rightly.
Dating someone who who you’re not attracted to initially can be an interesting experience.
The big question is; can you really date someone you are not attracted to!
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by dingbang(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2017
No.. But I can have sex with them right?
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by professorfal: 9:58am On May 09, 2017
yes i would for KONJI sake.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by yomi007k(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2017
embarassed

Nooooo....only suffering n smiling ppl do dt ish.

Like d dudes above me..
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 09, 2017
It's good & bad depending on how you choose to look at it. I've done it when I didn't wanna deal with feelings. Those kind of relationships for me, where there's no attraction or mutual feelings, are the most stable- that's a plus. The down side is obviously sex. Sex with no attraction or feelings is just pointless & a waste of time imo. But then you gotta take the pros with the cons.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by nifemi25(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
No.. But I can have sex with them right?

Bad guy.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Lionessza(f): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
No I wouldn't , that would be a punishment to myself especially where sex is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by OwenG1(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
But do you think the feelings may come maybe as the relationship progresses?
ZarZar:
It's good & bad depending on how you choose to look at it. I've done it when I didn't wanna deal with feelings. Those kind of relationships for me, where there's no attraction or mutual feelings, are the most stable- that's a plus. The down side is obviously sex. Sex with no attraction or feelings is just pointless & a waste of time imo. But then you gotta take the pros with the cons.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2017
Ok.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Fkforyou(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2017
No, I've done it once, it's a burden. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by shinarlaura(f): 4:21pm On May 09, 2017
No. I can't even allow a person I don't have feelings for to carress me so how will I even date u in the first place.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by demiladegold(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
No, I'll just keep getting irritated with everything the person does, especially when it comes to being intimate ordinary hug becomes a big deal as the person has to beg and beg before I force myself to do it.... Then it eventually ends up with both of us detesting each other cuz I'll just keep getting mad, won't let him touch me, bossing him around till he gets tired and we eventually break up..... I'll never date someone that makes me feel that way EVER.... Its a punishment for both of us
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2017
No, I can't
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:
No, I'll just keep getting irritated with everything the person does, especially when it comes to being intimate ordinary hug becomes a big deal as the person has to beg and beg before I force myself to do it.... Then it eventually ends up with both of us detesting each other cuz I'll just keep getting mad, won't let him touch me, bossing him around till he gets tired and we eventually break up..... I'll never date someone that makes me feel that way EVER.... Its a punishment for both of us
You are just like me.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by CuddleMe(f): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
Nope, a minute sex will be like an hour. You feel like pushing him off.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by CuddleMe(f): 6:14pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:
You've said it all
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
I think that's what friendzone is for and until he comes out of the zone (I have feelings for him) we can not date.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by demiladegold(f): 6:16pm On May 09, 2017
MissCuppy:
You are just like me.

Hi sis
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by demiladegold(f): 6:19pm On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
You've said it all

Ehnehn I thought it was only me o.....
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by CuddleMe(f): 6:22pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:

Ehnehn I thought it was only me o.....
Not only you, most times the guy is into you. He loves everything about you but you feel nothing for him. Some even date him out of pity.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:

Hi sis
Hello dear
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by Rayfield: 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
It can only happen if am getting Financial benefits, wardrobe & boyfriend allowance from the Mami-Water.
Re: Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? by CuddleMe(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2017
Rayfield:
It can only happen if am getting Financial benefits, wardrobe & boyfriend allowance from the Mami-Water.
Lol girl!

(1) (Reply)

Winter Is Coming 1/06/2017 / Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo / When That Rich And Handsome Guy Finally Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.