Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,622 members, 7,958,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (611 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by fran6co(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2017
is it possible for a devoted Christian to keep a sin free relationship
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:50am On May 09, 2017
Hmm.. D person below me can answer this question
Re: Advice Needed by Transcends: 11:43am On May 09, 2017
Yes, it's possible. It's made possible by yielding your members to God through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Advice Needed by fran6co(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2017
Transcends:
Yes, it's possible. It's made possible by yielding your members to God through the power of the Holy Ghost.
explain more please
Re: Advice Needed by Transcends: 2:55pm On May 09, 2017
fran6co:
explain more please
If a Christian desires to be in such a relationship, he or she must be FILLED WITH THE HOLYSPIRIT... Daily and unbroken personal fellowship with God will help. The more you yield to the Spirit in fellowship, the more you kill the power of the flesh.

The flesh is powerful, and only the Spirit can help you overcome. The Holy scripture says "Walk in the spirit, and you shall not fulfil the last of the flesh...

So kill (deaden, deprive of power) the evil desire lurking in your members [those animal impulses and all that is earthly in you that is employed in sin]: sexual vice, impurity, sensual appetites, unholy desires, and all greed and covetousness, for that is idolatry (the deifying of self and other created things instead of God)... (Colossians 3:5)......However, this can be done when you yield to the Holy Spirit
Also read Romans 6:12,13

(1) (Reply)

Weird World Of Addicts, Prostitutes / The Bitter Truth About Most People / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, See What He Did After( Video,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.