Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion (20210 Views)

Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion! / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by TPAND(f): 3:41pm On May 09, 2017
Investements hits N4.55 trillion, yet all we see is a 3D rendition of the futuristic view of the Lekki Free Trade Zone. LASG stop deciving Nigerians. Nothing is happening at the Lekki Free Trade Zone. It is a failed project
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Originalsly: 3:49pm On May 09, 2017
Guestlander:

There are many FTZs in China and other developing countries. It is a very good strategy to attract investments.
What has become of the environments in these FTZs in China? Do you know of the massive pollution problems China is now facing?....whole cities buried in smog? Foreign investors come... make their money and just leave. The Industrial Revolution has long gone..... 21st Century is about IT, why are we not focusing on that? We are stuck on "foreign investment is a good thing".... regardless of what they do... as long as it's foreign investment..foreign=good.
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by KunmiHuston(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 09, 2017
nairaman66:

Gwarinpa has the largest estate in Africa! Has well planned and modern facilities including real time navigation #Fact
Ok but this one was just started months ago, so it could suggest surpass gwarinpa
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Basic123: 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND
Yes,I pray a city everyone will be able to lay claim to spring up in your jungle one day.AMEN
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Basic123: 5:04pm On May 09, 2017
TPAND:
Investements hits N4.55 trillion, yet all we see is a 3D rendition of the futuristic view of the Lekki Free Trade Zone. LASG stop deciving Nigerians. Nothing is happening at the Lekki Free Trade Zone. It is a failed project
This your thinking self resembles that of the failures.
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Basic123: 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Ndigbo own 90% of properties in Lagos - Ohaneze
Tinubu owns 90% of properties in Lagos - Ndigbo
Lagos is No-man's land - iPod piglet.

Why are you people cursed with generational confusion and instability?
Their illogicality is second to non.

lolz....they are always as illogical has illogicality itself.
1.yorubas are not to be trusted but FFK,fayose,Dino
melaye,bukola saraki and bode George are their heroes

2.we want biafra but they couldn't demand for it when
their adopted son GEJ was the president.

3.we own lagos but the oba of lagos is not HRM oba
chukwumerije chioma okoro.

4.we want biafra but still participated in 2015 election
in nigeria and they couldn't recall all their sons serving
in leadership capacity in nigeria.

5.They are not coward but their father ojukwu
absconded to ivory coast from war leaving his 3000
000 followers to be massacred.

6.we love ojukwu but the party APGA founded by him
is in comatose while they are embracing PDP founded
by fulanis(babangida and co) all around.

7.APC is a yoruba/fulani party but ken nnamani,kalu
and co have decamped to that same party.

8.we own 75percent of lagos yet tinubu,a yoruba man
is lagos biggest landlord to the again.

9.We are self -reliant!...but they will not stop blame-
shifting(yoruba-betrayed us) as if yoruba had a
convenant with them from Adam

10.Yoruba Muslims are anti-igbo yet bukola saraki,a
yoruba muslim is their hero.

11.we love ojukwu,but when the same ojukwu
contested for president in 2003 they decided to vote
fulani party the PDP .

12.Awolowo orchestrated how we met our waterloo at
the civil war by betraying ojukwu,we must ate him and
his tribesmen but ojukwu described the same awolowo
as "the best president Nigeria never had".

13.Wole soyinka became their sworn enemy and a
mad professor simply because he said the truth by
saying "the former first lady of the country they HATE
is a mear appendages to power".But the same wole
soyinka was imprisoned fighting for the country they
LOVE biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Neldrizzy(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2017
koning:
I will forever remain a Lagosian. Enugu would always be home. But, Lagos will remain my place of abode. My residence. I have never even been to Abuja before.

Lagos will explode economically in 10 years time. But the government should make light/energy available. We need regular electricity.
you need to come to Abuja bro.

Life is on a new level here.
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Thatitan234(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Still not impressive.

The United States is the world’s largest recipient of foreign direct investment (FDI), according to a recent report released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. California, just one State, attracted the most investments of all the states—$119 billion, or 28 percent of the total.

The State of Maharashtrah in India got EUR 9.65 billion of FDI in just the first six months of the last financial year (2016)

$4 Billion accumulated over 15 years is nothing to shout about.

You aren't entirely correct..The investment mentioned are present commitmentsin the LFTZ alone not citywide or statewide.
Although i still agree it is definitely nothing to shout aboit
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Obiwiz(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2017
If this development will help get every part of the country to develop some sort of self belief, and support full resource control(true federalism) or self-determination, then it's okay.
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Phobia1: 7:21pm On May 09, 2017
koning:
I will forever remain a Lagosian. Enugu would always be home. But, Lagos will remain my place of abode. My residence. I have never even been to Abuja before.

Lagos will explode economically in 10 years time. But the government should make light/energy available. We need regular electricity.
regular electricity coming through. Soon
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by fernandez1(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Eko onibaje..Smashed eggs on the faces of those who wish her evil. And who else if not NPC (Nairaland Potopoto Congress)

But anyway, that's what they're known for

Awon ti pepperdemgang
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
How much is land there

To your question "how much is the land there"
It varies, mostly it's a function of the title documents and the exact location, but at the moment; from 600k to #5m per plot.
Above all, it's a nice and promising environment to be. For more details; am at your service 08062342001.
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by SRK1(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
[/b]Who else wants to make it BIG writing ebooks? [b]

Can you write extremely well? Will you like to make some COOL bucks writing ebooks? Then get in touch NOW because you can really make it big in real time.

I'm a professional writer, who needs more people to join his team.

You can make up to N50,000 or more in a week working with me. And you will get your payments in real time as I will be sending them through GTB SMS money transfer.

Now, to the requirements. It's simple. You must be able to speak English naturally and be an an EXCEPTIONAL writer. Please, you must be really good. I don't want up and coming writers. Thank you!

To start writing with me, contact at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com

Tags: freelancing, writer, write ebook, passive income, copywriter, writing, jobs, employment
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Habeyy(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2017
koning:

God bless you broda...now where are those dead brain shouting #biafra...smh
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2017
Wolfbrother:
naiz, how much is land there

Genuine Land with c of o is 6million naira
Read my signature
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by haryomikun(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2017
Wolfbrother:
naiz, how much is land there

Sir, am a real estate agent. I mostly sell land at excised estates at Ibeju Lekki. Prices could vary depending on the title of the land and its proximity to the main attraction, the dangote refinery. You're in luck! there's currently a promo going on so a plot of land in a particular estate there is going for less than a million. Good thing is, within a year, the land's price would have tripled.

I'd love to have your contact here bro

you can also go through my blog, buylandinlagos..com

the blog shows the prices of plots from lowest to highest in ibeju Lekki. I'd really love if you give me
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Originalsly: 9:26am On May 10, 2017
Ditto
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by laudate: 12:17am On May 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
So, na this one dey give you heartache? Wait till it is completed so that people from your village can come and hawk garden eggs and fan yogo in the Lekki FTZ.

Ba-aa-ad boy!! cheesy wink shocked grin
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by laudate: 12:24am On May 11, 2017
TPAND:
Now, when was the last time you entered that place called Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ)? I mean, truly entered the place and walked round with your physical body, open mind and clear sight? Please note: I am not asking you, when was the last time you heard 3rd hand reports from bad belle people, about the place, o!
Re: Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion by Blue3k2: 12:42am On May 11, 2017
Man this is highly impressive. Not much more to add. It's crazy with all this investment Ogun has highestablished FDI.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GMG Inevitable Crash / Is Farmcrowdy Truly Legitimate? / MTN Must Respect Laws Of Host Countries - South Africa Deputy President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.