Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? (23345 Views)

Hold On To The Word You've Received. / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by CuddleMe(f): 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:
nice dp
Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by CuddleMe(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
Mamalahawt:
Why is everyone scared if fvcking a married woman. What's the big deal? No be still the same fornication & adultery?

Besides I think there's something sweet and unique about a married woman's Twinkies.
Karma is lovely too
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Kendrick80(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
Imstrong:
just tell me the name of the joint I go show
Hot mortars,Anthony
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by benjibabs(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
Save 10% of my salary for investment. grin
In my mum's voice - don't eat with all your ten fingers! (meaning don't blow all you earn)

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
Kendrick80:

Hot mortars,Anthony
lol bros you serious o..thanks, anytime I come around not in lag right away
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
Beware of the moniker called funlord!
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2017
Kendrick80:

I feel u bro..in dz crazy world man gats do like mumu sumtymz
I dey tell u. Some people once u they no ur weakness, they will use that to attack u. This life na sense o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Occurstaem(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
IemFava:
"Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you're weak" They'll never know what's coming smiley
Cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Kendrick80(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2017
Imstrong:
lol bros you serious o..thanks, anytime I come around not in lag right away
2bad....anyways wetin u type na real talk
I feel am
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lionessza(f): 4:12pm On May 10, 2017
durentchigozie:
a hoe, a cougar. Gerrahia

Lol did you just call my granny a hoe?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lagban(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2017
1. Never give up on ur dreams.
2. In life, it is not compulsory to win in every situation but it is necessary to win in most situations

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2017
Fmartin:
she must hv being rugged grin

I swr grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by merxi55(f): 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
Curtail my trust for people and tame my anger issues. I now find myself tolerating things I couldn't before. Thanks to God for his grace.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by ABOKI9ja: 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
Fvck whenever you get a Chance to.
Know Yourself more than anyone.
Be Strong and Never be a Predictable to other people.
Life is too short to Waste on Stupid things.
Be loved even when you are not loved.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Ugbavihi: 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
Respect and value your life and that of other humans than anything or material things of the earth..
.Remember every human being are visitors from God above and material things are permanent owners of the earth, we will come see it, use it, and leave it behind and go back to our source, so why destroy your life and that of another human because of permanent material things of the earth where we don't enternally belong??
Review your life approach..

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Kendrick80(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2017
IamZod:

I dey tell u. Some people once u they no ur weakness, they will use that to attack u. This life na sense o.
Yea it extends 2 family and close friends....d later is very common

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Benekruku(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
Forgiveness is a sin!
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
otusnora:
dnt ever go to bed with any grudges against ur husband or vice versa. Resolve it before the day breaks.-my mom told me that and its been helping us.
your mum was a very wise woman.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
Kendrick80:

Yea it extends 2 family and close friends....d later is very common
U Sabi am.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by moshould(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2017
My mum told me, before her last breath.... She said don't expect anything from those that promise you, face life as if you have the whole world depending on you.. Be Your Self..

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Crownwahley(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
Never Be an Arsenal Fan
mehn, Thank God I listened.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by ChristyB(f): 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
Be thankful to God for every opportunity you have.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by pankere(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2017
NICE GUYS FINISH LAST
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by temitope277(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2017
don't make oath with anyone and don't stand as a guarantor for someone

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Tekzyflex(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2017
Save for the raining days

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Tekzyflex(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2017
Save for the raining days
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by davibid: 5:03pm On May 10, 2017
When you kill an old man, you kill your history

And

When you kill a youth, you kill the future

We are all we need to survive

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by olajide2428(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2017
Risk takers are achievers
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by kripen(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
My father has told me, if I get to a new place I should be mindful of the first people come visiting or showing friendship the possibility of them being bad is high. Be careful

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 10, 2017
stevnwigw:
iPod spotted

Their network is off right now. All my phones and modem are on glo network and they are all suscribe all together with over 5000 naira worth of recharge but i cant use them because their network simply wont work. So i changed all of them to MTN
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by FreeSpirited: 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
Don't blow your trumpet while working towards your goal, don't boast about your talent, keep it low, work tirelessly in secret and keep a low profile... in due time the lord will make u a star that everyone will see and can't stop....By my mom before she died. May her soul RIP.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by technicallyrich(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
From my life experience the best advice I will give to my son will be,
Trust your enemies because you already know they wish you I'll but becareful of your friends and family,because you will never know what they might up to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? / Cadistry: HowA Nigerian Guy Juggles Cards At An Event, Real Or Magic? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.