Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please (11786 Views)

Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / How Do I Approach A Widow? / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by iyobosadavid: 4:21pm On May 09, 2017
I am about having sex with a widow, and down through my mind am just confused that if i do it with her, i might plunge myself into a big sin. Please i need some piece of advice from you guys if i should go ahead or stay clear. Thanks for your advice in advance.
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
iyobosadavid:
I am about having sex with a widow, and down through my mind am just confused that if i do it with her, i might plunge myself into a big sin. Please i need some piece of advice from you guys if i should go ahead or stay clear. Thanks for your advice in advance.

If the dead husband is ok with it, then no problem cheesy grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by professorfal: 4:27pm On May 09, 2017
i'm not sure if its a sin but you having this trauma perhaps is a symbol it might be.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Kobicove(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2017
You have already made up your mind on what you want to do...why are you still asking for advise?

4 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Emmy25(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2017
my dear i dont think is idle to sleep with a widow regardless of the cash involved.
Please dont venture into something you wont finish.
Retrace your step.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 09, 2017
Sex is sex... Sex outside marriage is a sin

11 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by lokito: 4:39pm On May 09, 2017
mscheew. Must people fkuc
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Fmartin(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2017
Kobicove:
You have already made up your mind on what you want to do...why are you still asking for advise?
he want us to knw that he's gonna bleep a widow grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 09, 2017
mikeujoel:

If the dead husband is ok with it, then no problem cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by xynerise: 4:42pm On May 09, 2017
Rephrase your question.

It should be "Is fornication a Sin?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Marioplus(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2017
IT IS CALLED ADULTEROUS SIN
IF YOU LOVE HER THAT MUCH
GO AND PAY HER BRIDE PRICE, WED HER AND SHE IS YOURS FOR SEX AND EVERY OTHER THING.
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT DELIVER YOU FROM SEXUAL IMMORAL SINS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

12 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by osemoses1234(m): 12:59am On May 10, 2017
Go and marry her first...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by 26andsearching(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2017
So if we say yes it's a sin.. then u won't strafe her

.If we say no.... Then u will strafe her

Ok
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by hernandson(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2017
I just they laugh sha,what if the widow stumbles on this thread,then her in laws too... worst case scenario

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Lionessza(f): 6:31am On May 10, 2017
If says she wants give it to her cus you clearly want to plus you are both single right ?
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Xmen149(m): 6:44am On May 10, 2017

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by WhereIsBuhari: 7:09am On May 10, 2017
You already know it's a sin because you are not her husband. Your question should be if it's a taboo or sacrilege.
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Nenejeje(f): 7:13am On May 10, 2017
Are you married to her or you planned on marrying her?
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by visiondee(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2017
@OP, what if the dead husband slaps you or hold your deeck while on top of her? I talk ma own ooo.
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by coolestchris(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2017
seriously ask about what killed the man so that evil will not hover around u, be wise as a serpent

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by simplyhonest(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2017
pls what is a sin
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:11am On May 10, 2017
If you're a Christian, then Romans 7; 2-3 applies....

2 For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. 3 So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

But then, adultery is one thing......fornication another......

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by CuddleMe(f): 9:34am On May 10, 2017
Preachers on this thread. When last did you all crack the nut?
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by firstking01(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2017
iyobosadavid:
Sex outside the confines of marriage is a sin, hence the person is not your wife/husband....infact, in your own case it's double sin plus a curse.
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by Olibboy: 12:26pm On May 10, 2017
Lil... see gobe
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by calculator123(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2017
iyobosadavid:

Asking this question shows you are the Moral upright person you are claiming to be?.............
but to answer to your question, it is a sin provided you are not married to her
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by calculator123(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2017
iyobosadavid:

Asking this question shows you are the not Moral upright person you are claiming to be?.............
but to answer to your question, it is a sin provided you are not married to her
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by marvin902(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2017
All I see is someone who has already made up he's mind to bleep her grin nevertheless my guy she's a widow carry go
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by femi4: 2:01pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Preachers on this thread. When last did you all crack the nut?
This morning....Perhaps you don't think its wrong to sleep with a widow/er
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by CuddleMe(f): 2:05pm On May 10, 2017
femi4:
This morning....Perhaps you don't think its wrong to sleep with a widow/er
Sin is sin whether you crack a widow/er, all sins are equal. The young widow is human too
Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by femi4: 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Sin is sin whether you crack a widow/er, all sins are equal. The young widow is human too
and what's your point? An excuse to go ahead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats With Guys And Boobs? / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.