Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (114947 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
Honestly am not competing with anyone
go and check anambra own it take 2and half pages while your ogun/oyo could only take 1 page despite repeating fidson ind 3times shame no they catch you ni
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
Ashmount plant

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
arinze2015:
go and check anambra own it take 2and half pages while your ogun/oyo could only take 1and half page despite repeating fidson ind 3times shame no they catch you ni
You are not making any sense, just get off my mentions

Comet star manufacturing plant

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 9:57pm On May 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
I'm not comparing with any city, just wonna share some pics I took when I visited Akure recently
Ccc, basic123,ODvanguard,Henrydone

Akure
Nice
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Obamaofusa: 9:59pm On May 11, 2017
arinze2015:
go and check anambra own it take 2and half pages while your ogun/oyo could only take 1 page despite repeating fidson ind 3times shame no they catch you ni
lol!10 of those your pangolo industries nor reach one for Ibadan.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2017
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
http://m.vconnect.com/qsearch?sq=manufacturing&sl=ibadan%2C%20oyo&typ=0&pg=3
meanwhile I don't want you folks to take my link serious because you always choose what you believe. ibadan city now clearly beat the whole anambra state that as been tagged the most industrialised state in South east in the number of manufacturing industries.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2017
arinze2015:
but you agree that it is the largest in west africa right?
for where now?abeg try travel comot for that emeka offor plaza wey dey deceive you.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 10:15pm On May 11, 2017
Obamaofusa:

lol!10 of those your pangolo industries nor reach one for Ibadan.
help your brother to post more of ogun/oyo industr and stop making mouth
his pic don finish
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 10:19pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
for where now?abeg try travel comot for that emeka offor plaza wey dey deceive you.
dindinrin o re pe o gbon o de mon pe ogo gidigan
e be like say this is your first time of hearing of that plaza
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
arinze2015:
dindinrin o re pe o gbon o de mon pe ogo gidigan
e be like say this is your first time of hearing of that plaza
ezule no vex .
I know no say the thing go pain you like that now.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 10:27pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
ezule no vex .
I know no say the thing go pain you like that now.
you are even the one it will pain cos you hav browse and see that it the largest in w africa so go and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by vonxe: 11:40pm On May 11, 2017
in my honest and neutral opinion anambra has more manufacturing industries than oyo state but the difference is not much. the rankings are:
lagos/ogun
ogun/lagos
anambra
portharcourt
oyo
i have stayed in 25 states.
In the south east/west/south oyo has the biggest comercial farm followed by edo

ibadan is a better city than awka or onitsha even portharcourt. life is far easier to live than other cities in the south you get what you can afford; feeding and transport is nothing unlike the east. kaduna and kano disappointed me alot, kano couldnt live up to her past glory.

The guy posting industries from ibadan does not know ibadan well else he should have posted a lot. I cant blame him ibadan is large.

travelling is part of education let people visit other regions apart from theirs

about indigenous companies in NIGERIA i will give the yorubas the first followed by igbos who dominate the shipping/marine industry
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by udeh3(m): 12:50am On May 12, 2017
popizaino:
it is development not beauty. ibadan should easily dwarf all state capitals in nigeria in this term exception of ikeja or port - Harcourt.

What development are you talking about? Is it terms of infrastructure or building or planning? Please define your development
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by hornyofife: 5:45am On May 12, 2017
Eastwalk:
lol why are you repeating pictures cheesy

Olorunshogo power plants

man why are u like this, i thought you were showcasing ibadan, shame don catch ibadan, companies no dey ibadan again, Na to dey show companies wey dey ogun state as ibadan and after that, what else does ogun have? nothing. Ogun is just a dump site for companies servicing lagos but Ogun indigenes are same as their brownroof counterparts in Oyo/Ibadan, Osun and ekiti... You no get shame at all. it must really be very painful to be an afonja.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 5:59am On May 12, 2017
hornyofife:

man why are u like this, i thought you were showcasing ibadan, shame don catch ibadan, companies no dey ibadan again, Na to dey show companies wey dey ogun state as ibadan and after that, what else does ogun have? nothing. Ogun is just a dump site for companies servicing lagos but Ogun indigenes are same as their brownroof counterparts in Oyo/Ibadan, Osun and ekiti... You no get shame at all. it must really be very painful to be an afonja.
Open this links check out the list of industries in Anambra http://m.vconnect.com/qsearch?sq=manufacturing&sl=anambra&typ=0&pg=3

And compare with the list of industries in Ibadan, see how IB dwarfs Anambra village http://m.vconnect.com/qsearch?sq=manufacturing&sl=ibadan%2C%20oyo&typ=0&pg=3

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by hornyofife: 6:09am On May 12, 2017
vonxe:
in my honest and neutral opinion anambra has more manufacturing industries than oyo state but the difference is not much. the rankings are:
lagos/ogun
ogun/lagos
anambra
portharcourt
oyo

ibadan is a better city than awka or onitsha even portharcourt. life is far easier to live than other cities in the south you get what you can afford; feeding and transport is nothing unlike the east. kaduna and kano disappointed me alot, kano couldnt live up to her past glory.

The guy posting industries from ibadan does not know ibadan well else he should have posted a lot. I cant blame him ibadan is large.

travelling is part of education let people visit other regions apart from theirs

about indigenous companies in NIGERIA i will give the yorubas the first followed by igbos who dominate the shipping/marine industry

for your mind now, you don talk.. just shut up if you have nothing to say... Even the ants and air you breath know igbos have no second when it comes to indigenous enterprise... by the way we are listing anambra and sure when Aba is added to the picture especially with her indigenous tech and fabrication industries, all your ibadan and ogun jargons will be childs play
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2017
vonxe:
lagos/ogun
ogun/lagos
anambra
portharcourt
oyo

On your neutral opinion as a yoruba guy grin grin I hope you read open letter addressed to Tinubu on how you guys are retrogressing
Ibadan one of world's biggest slum city.
Read UN habitat report

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2017
I demanded for list of industries in Ogun and Oyo own by yoruba men since yesterday, what is happening Still waiting, they are busy posting industries owned by foreigners, multinational companies can pullout if the economy is not favoring them, we had lots of them that pulled out before in Nigeria especially west.
Your leaders are asking how will west survive if Nigeria disintegrate

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2017

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Obamaofusa: 7:31am On May 12, 2017
arinze2015:
help your brother to post more of ogun/oyo industr and stop making mouth
his pic don finish
lol-SE and industries had never been in the same sentence.I blame anybody posting anything in reply to your mushroom companies.Go and ask GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by vonxe: 7:51am On May 12, 2017
hornyofife:

for your mind now, you don talk.. just shut up if you have nothing to say... Even the ants and air you breath know igbos have no second when it comes to indigenous enterprise... by the way we are listing anambra and sure when Aba is added to the picture especially with her indigenous tech and fabrication industries, all your ibadan and ogun jargons will be childs play

hornyoflife
I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. South east has tried apart from MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES we also have several industries, most companies in aba and onitsha are mostly under SME category apart from the recently completed sabmiller company and few others.

Dangote cement and lafarge cement dwarfs about 15-20 companies you mentioned, NO OFFENSE, ibadan also has much of the SMEs.

Ogun has 75% indigenisation policy which they thoroughly effected, out of the 75% few are owned by other tribes hausas, ibos and SS(particularly edo)
other by yorubas. internet is your friend check it .

I repeat yorubas are the leading indigenous industrialists in nigeria ibo 2nd SS 3RD. PLS TELL MY NOTHERN BROTHERS TO WAKE UP. ALSO TELL IMOLITES TO REALLY INVEST IN TOURISM INSTEAD OF HOTEL AND CLUBS

I call on every nairalander who works in financial advisory BIG FOUR ( KPMG DELLOITTE PWC etc) to verify or rebuke my claims. This challenge will enable me learn more. pls no insult

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Obamaofusa: 8:10am On May 12, 2017
post=56440966:

On your neutral opinion as a yoruba guy grin grin I hope you read open letter addressed to Tinubu on how you guys are retrogressing
Ibadan one of world's biggest slum city.
Read UN habitat report
lol-so you believe this faceless ojukwu letter? Always delusional!
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2017
udeh3:

What development are you talking about? Is it terms of infrastructure or building or planning? Please define your development
yeah in terms of everything you mentioned.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2017
post=56441558:
I demanded for list of industries in Ogun and Oyo own by yoruba men since yesterday, what is happening Still waiting, they are busy posting industries owned by foreigners, multinational companies can pullout if the economy is not favoring them, we had lots of them that pulled out before in Nigeria especially west.
Your leaders are asking how will west survive if Nigeria disintegrate
keep hallucinating there .sorry ndo it is not our fault that does foreigners didn't find your areas viable enough to site their companies despite your leaders always inviting them to south east to lure them to come and invest in.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2017
vonxe:

hornyoflife
I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. South east has tried apart from MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES we also have several industries, most companies in aba and onitsha are mostly under SME category apart from the recently completed sabmiller company and few others.

Dangote cement and lafarge cement dwarfs about 15-20 companies you mentioned, NO OFFENSE, ibadan also has much of the SMEs.

Ogun has 75% indigenisation policy which they thoroughly effected, out of the 75% few are owned by other tribes hausas, ibos and SS(particularly edo)
other by yorubas. internet is your friend check it .

I repeat yorubas are the leading indigenous industrialists in nigeria ibo 2nd SS 3RD. PLS TELL MY NOTHERN BROTHERS TO WAKE UP. ALSO TELL IMOLITES TO REALLY INVEST IN TOURISM INSTEAD OF HOTEL AND CLUBS

I call on every nairalander who works in financial advisory BIG FOUR ( KPMG DELLOITTE PWC etc) to verify or rebuke my claims. This challenge will enable me learn more. pls no insult
I wonder why Ibadan failed to make this list

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2017
post=56446670:

I wonder why Ibadan failed to make this list
CBN was only trying to use diplomacy, to balance thing they listed lagos listed ogun if they listed ibadan(oyo). It will be a slap on other part of Nigeria, the west will known to control all the cash flow in nigeria. And that will activate jelousy from people like u. So CBN are just balancing figures.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2017
popizaino:
keep hallucinating there .sorry ndo it is not our fault that does foreigners didn't find your areas viable enough to site their companies despite your leaders always inviting them to south east to lure them to come and invest in.
You and your brothers are the ones hallucinating, I showed you CBN report on states that control 90 financial transactions, this is another report published last year by NBS.

Read financial transactions

NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS 2010-2015

BANK CREDIT AND DEPOSIT BY STATES IN NIGERIA

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

Bank Deposit by states in Nigeria

From the report bank deposit by states in Southeast from 2010-2015

Bank deposit in Anambra state #1'844'434.75
Bank Credit # 258'716.37
Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank deposit in Enugu #1'651'741.09
Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

Bank deposit in Imo # 936'606.57
bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

Bank deposit in Abia from #1'031'355.42
bank credit #391'675.25
balance 639'580.17

Bank deposit in Ebonyi #330'841.52
bank credit #93'627.5
balance 237'214.02

Southeast total balance from 2010-2015 #4'461'997.51

From the report bank deposit by states in Southwest from 2010-2015
excluding nation commercial center

Bank deposit in Oyo #1'617'678.48
bank credit #598'298.6
balance #1'019'379.88

Bank deposit in Ogun #1'204'873.59
bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

Bank deposit in Ondo #821'901.84
credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

Bank deposit in Osun #648'726.72
credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

Bank deposit in Ekiti #301'136.23
credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

South west total balance from 2010-2015 #2'593'995.78

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2017
Eastwalk:
CBN was only trying to use diplomacy, to balance thing they listed lagos listed ogun if they listed ibadan(oyo). It will be a slap on other part of Nigeria, the west will known to control all the cash flow in nigeria. And that will activate jelousy from people like u. So CBN are just balancing figures.
grin grin And three eastern states made the list, two from North and two from West, mind you the list was published under Sanusi and was reported by your kinsman
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2017
post=56447596:

grin grin And three eastern states made the list, two from North and two from West, mind you the list was published under Sanusi and was reported by your kinsman
Idiot, where is the third South east state Two from south west, one from south south,Two from the south east, the other two from the north and mind you the ones in south west has the highest figure while south east figure is the lowest, infact River state is higher than the SE shame grin

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by vonxe: 10:59am On May 12, 2017
Eastwalk:

ibos are very good in trading
kano and lagos being on the list is because of commerce and trade which is partly due to ibos present there because of their trading prowress. Trading enable money circulation

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.