Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe (52903 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by YelloweWest: 5:49pm On May 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
he didn't did it, she tolded lies on him
So she booked her own skull abi?
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Edu3Again: 5:49pm On May 09, 2017
kimond101:

What are you saying?!
Whatever the religion it is not permissible to beat or maltreat your spouse.
Beating in Islam doesn't mean you use punches and bruise them Blue- black but rather slight hit with something that can't injure them or pain them much

That's why I posted the videos to explain to guys how to beat their wives the way approved by imams.

Learn from the videos please so you can beat your wife correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuBEqytt4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by richard870(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2017
LivingHuman:
Actress Mercy Aigbe's husband, Mr Lanre Gentry has been reportedly imprisoned.

Mr Gentry was arraigned at Ikeja magistrate court on a 3 count charge where he was granted bail in the sum of N500,000 and 2 sureties who must reside in Lagos and own property.

The case was thereafter adjourned to 12th July 2017 for further hearing.

BON reports that the actress' estranged husband has been remanded in kirikiri prison as he could not meet his bail conditions.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/just-in-mercy-aigbes-husband-lanre.html
Guys, stay away from s1uts
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Edu3Again: 5:51pm On May 09, 2017
MOD PLEASE LET OUR GUYS LEARN HOW TO BEAT THERE WIVES PROPERLY.

WHY YOU COMOT THE POST?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by kimond101: 5:51pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

[size=12pt]
That's why I posted the videos to explain to guys how to beat their wives the way approved by imams.

Learn from the videos please so you can beat your wife correctly
I don't beat my wife and don't intend to.

Thank you.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Austinoiz(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2017
Mandynews:
Power of a WOMAN. My ex girlfriend said she will report me to the police for no reason. I still dey fear since.

Afonjabekee, una sabi fear over little things nah...wetting boxers upandan.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Jajayi: 5:57pm On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin
enemyofprogress:
So she tooked the father of her childrens to court, Na wa o
enemyofprogress:
he didn't did it, she tolded lies on him

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Jaabioro(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2017
duduade:
So what about the ex Abuja boo with wacked english
He has gone on oblivion!
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Teekrayne(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2017
And u tink u have proven a point? Delve not into what u understand not.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2017
the way the nigeria justice system is fvcked up, it ought to deter people from committing crime. just like that the guy has been given 1month holiday in jail. they will frustrate this lanre's life with endless adjournments and bail money

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Hoduwahishape: 6:01pm On May 09, 2017
Poor Opioro head south wasterner, his habit of beating women has landed him in trouble.
Lesson learned never marry or is it maary a slut. Or a Yor***a girl.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by adioolayi(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:

So he turned the mother of his children to punching bag, Na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by SIRmanjar(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Hope he can beat men as well as women...

Otherwise, some gay guys would deflower his behind in Kirikiri cheesy
Hahahahahaha! Funny you. cheesy
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by waledeji(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
So she tookedthe father of her childrens to court, Na wa o
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by mrbillz(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
YES! She tooked him court grin
enemyofprogress:
YES! She tooked him court

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by hezy4real01(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2017
Ajeku Iya ni yo je
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2017
Sometimes, I truly feel that marriage is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by madjune(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
Could not meet nail conditions?

But nigga is loaded as dem say.

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2017
I am much sure the guy will retaliate in bitter way, it may not be now.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by ideas4real: 6:30pm On May 09, 2017
I thought he said it was a movie. So the movie is real now
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by enimooko: 6:31pm On May 09, 2017
Oh walk, walk, walk, walk. Walk in the light.
Walk in the light of Jah OR in Kirikiri.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 09, 2017
This is absord, so a husband can't correct his wife again abi ?
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Pray(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2017
She has milked the guy and her game plan really worked out as planned. Common 500k d guy no get. I had been in this kind of situation where I did everything to make her happy but hood bitch will always be hood bitch. I was practically working for her. But thank God for my mother's prayers. Edo, ijebu, Abeokuta, Mbaise...... fear dem.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by BetaThings: 6:36pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

Nope simply educating our men.
Simply sharing what the quorans & bibles views are on wives
Simply trying to make sure our know their rights.

Educate? You Christians, educate who?
You only preach and spread bigotry
Your religion is founded upon falsehood, propaganda and calumny

You have zero regard for truth!
You are pretending to be civilised

We recall how you were burning fellow Christians at the stake
We remember how you mercilessly slaughtered people during your crusades
Even in Rwanda, you were complicit in the genocide
In Iraq, the soldiers were killing people, spraying crosses on mosques, while your missionaries clung to their coat tails to bring the "word"

Only the Evangelicals are favourites at West Point
Look, only a hypocrite will applaud Christianity in Nigeria
BTW - don't you claim that thou shall not judge, what are you doing on this thread to Muslims
Don't you forbid people from criticising your priests - Touch not my anointed, yet you rail against our Imams all the time

Nigerian Christianity is incompatible with fairness and good conscience
We refrain from criticising your priests because our religion enjoins that, but not because your priests are perfect
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by gmcbiz(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
He cant meet bail condition of ordinary 500k?
FAKE NEWS!
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by enimooko: 6:39pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

Learn from the videos please so you can beat your wife correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuBEqytt4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA
Every man that beats his wife is a mad man who is usually and rightly remanded. In a mental hospital, in a max prison or any other correctional facility.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by mickeymimi: 6:40pm On May 09, 2017
Both of them have 2 failed marriages ....

Mercy ....2 kids ...2 men
Gentry.....2 kids ...2 women

Good for him......why did he beat her na.....A man who disrespects a woman ...doesn't deserve one...only weak men think they need to crush women....... in order to feel powerful......

What about their family members ....... he could have reported her to her parents instead beating her.......no shame......and they both have kids undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by jconsulting(f): 6:42pm On May 09, 2017
Master Shi fu Lanre Jentry you fall my hand ,why can't you tell the Judge that you are a black belt, grin ,mercy has won at last but I hope this will not boomerang for Mercy
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by eyinjuege: 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
madjune:
Could not meet nail conditions?

But nigga is loaded as dem say.

Bail conditions isn't always about money. They also asked for 2 sureties with landed property in the state.
Not all of his friends would want to act as surety for him. Some people would rather prefer not to be involved, unless he has friends he's really tight with.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Nofuckgiven: 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
ekwii:
Women are the most dangerous specie in planet earth, see how man's wife put her husband in prison because of Ikebe power
Don't forget your mother and female relatives are also women. Educated illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Jman06(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2017
pokipoki:
Personally, i don't believe in hitting women. My believe is When the love is lost, couples should go there separate ways. There is no need in managing marriages or relationships.
A note of warning guy's, walking away will do you more good than hitting a woman
Simply don't let yeye love drive you into marriage with an irresponsible partner.

Marry people who are well behaved and with good family history. Most of these marriages that crash are usually founded on either mere bodily attractions {which many mistake for love} or material things, or a combination of the two.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Afritop(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2017
Mandynews:
Power of a WOMAN. My ex girlfriend said she will report me to the police for no reason. I still dey fear since.
SHE WILL NACK HER HEAD FOR FREEZER, HOLD YOUR SHIRT BY ITS COLLAR AND RAISE HER VOICE THAT YOU BEAT HER UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corazon Kwamboka Practices Law. Has A Law Firm In Nairobi / Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour / My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.