Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe (52897 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Urukpe: 7:01pm On May 09, 2017
Zane2point4:
See as a whole full man land for prison all blc of woman wey full everywhere.

I recently went to visit a friend he introduced his wife to me and honestly i looked in amazement blc i know the class of women this dude goes for when we were schooling.
He simply noticed my dissapointed and whispered to me "THAS THE PERSON I CAN MANAGE"

I learnt honsetly, fine girls are problem, i will soon go for the one i can manage sef.

Guy na the best be that oh. Rest of mind is priceless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Justiceleague1: 7:06pm On May 09, 2017
The bloody cone head shud be left there for a long while until he learns never to assault a woman again in his life. Bloody cone heads,thats their hallmark everywhere,like their ferocious but lazy agberos who would attack a bold lone ranger like a pack of bloody hyenas buh wud be 'flash' enuf to 'flash' to mowe ibafo Idp @the sudden firing sound of a burst tyre or @the sight of a black toy gun..
grin
women beaters and cone headed criminals sophisticata
grin tongue
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by cococandy(f): 7:22pm On May 09, 2017
QuietHammer:

Unfortunately, the police would believe her if she did.
I'm not supporting the accused, but trust me, I won't hesitate to put a b#tch in her place
And we won't hesitate to lock you up and throw the keys away.

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by hitleraldof(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Just look at the person above. What kind of mindset is this? And this is a woman o!

So, because she doesn't want to be a single mother , she should stay and get killed?

You are one of Nigeria's problems. She wasn't beaten. So, she broke her own skull?

Do you read at all? Haven't you heard the confirmation from Lagos state government about how she was vomiting blood? Or she bribed or slept with the government too?
Baba go and sit down...na today we start dey forge doctors report for naija...... see Mercy just have big boys sugar daddies that's all..... her Oga money has run out she is looking for the next maga .....all these Yoruba movies actresses no class only fine faces no wonder they can't cross over to the main stream
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Phobia1: 7:32pm On May 09, 2017
lies
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Darkchocolate(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2017
seunmi4real:
Hummm, why does she has to expose her husband like that. Afterall the man said he didnt beat her.
She wanna become single mother

From a female Wowww

6 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by QuietHammer(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2017
cococandy:

And we won't hesitate to lock you up and throw the keys away.
Please don't lock me and throw the keys away cry

tongue tongue
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by RealHaute: 7:44pm On May 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Kirikiri?

You want to visit? undecided
We are enemies btw. angry
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by debbie223(f): 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
Listening/ reading Lanre's interview n dat of Mercy we really dont knw who is speaking the truth.we dnt knw exactly wat happened btw those 2 so please lets nt judge them.Lets nt increase their problems with our comments.They should settle their differences amicably.Even if its divorce it shouldnt lead to this.I'm nt in support of violence be it domestic or emotional or any oda sort of violence.And pls dnt coman quote or mention me i no get powa for una stories n insults dis eve.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Uzorgod(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
So no AFONJA wants to surety him Nnamdi Kanu on my mind. grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by uyiekpenm(f): 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
[ quote author=seunmi4real post=56360775]Hummm, why does she has expose her husband like that. Afterall the man said he didnt beat her.
She wanna become single mother[/quote]

Receive sense in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
Mandynews:
Power of a WOMAN. My ex girlfriend said she will report me to the police for no reason. I still dey fear since.
Mine came with four "Operation Whatever" mopols, my brother saved me that night. The following day, I went to her house with my entirely family to settle the matter. No be small play.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On May 09, 2017
RealHaute:

You want to visit? undecided
We are enemies btw. angry
I thought it's a maximum security prison, for very criminal cases.

Why are we enemies?
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by CioAngels(f): 8:25pm On May 09, 2017
Mercy, you should not have done this? Who says you can fight your own fight? Even if you feel you can, you should'nt have done this.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by sarahade(f): 8:35pm On May 09, 2017
hotspec:
And so the end of another celebrity marriage. Your husband can never return from Kirikiri and still settle d case with u. Not even his ancestors can beg him to have a rethink. Anty Mercy, enjoy ur solitude and happy single motherhood. Funmi Iyanda and Aunty Kemi can be ur mentors
By d way, i dint support d husband, but I believe he has his own side of d story also.
Do you guys think before typing at all.
Who asked him not to share his own side of the story please no woman will go back to a potential murderer oga.
A life of solitude is better than living in fear of someone you should love. And besides if you know how many men wey dey eye mercy ehn you go close that dirty mouth of yours.
You are not supporting the man but you want to hear his side of his story so you can justify his actions.
You are a potential wife beater and you will end up alone.
Mtcheeeeeeeew
#saynotodomesticviolence
#saynotoletshearamurderersstory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by sarahade(f): 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
CioAngels:
Mercy, you should not have done this? Who says you can fight your own fight? Even if you feel you can, you should'nt have done this.
Mercy is not doing it for herself but for everywoman so the violence will stop.
Mr gentry will think twice before he lays his hands on any woman again.
That's how to say no to violence

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by sarahade(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2017
Darkchocolate:

From a female Wowww
That one no be woman o. If na woman make she born pikin give man to break her pikin skull.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by hotspec(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2017
sarahade:

Who asked him not to share his own side of the story please no woman will go back to a potential murderer oga.
A life of solitude is better than living in fear of someone you should love. And besides if you know how many men wey dey eye mercy ehn you go close that dirty mouth of yours.
You are not supporting the man but you want to hear his side of his story so you can justify his actions.
Mtcheeeeeeeew
#saynotodomesticviolence
I quite understood your frustration M'am, but dont turn me to your refuse dump where u will empty ur endless frustration, insecurity, emptiness and misery and broken relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by sarahade(f): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
hotspec:

I quite understood your frustration M'am, but dont turn me to your refuse dump where u will empty ur endless frustration, insecurity, emptiness and misery and broken relationship.
Grow Up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by hotspec(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2017
sarahade:

Grow Up
I just found out you may need this...but so sorry about your condition. Get well soon.

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by mercy232(f): 9:23pm On May 09, 2017
seunmi4real:
Hummm, why does she has to expose her husband like that. Afterall the man said he didnt beat her.
She wanna become single mother
haaaa, why won't she expose him? Is it until she dies? And we start writing RIP all because of an animal? Oh sorry a man... men beating their wives till they have their last breath is wot has been trending since the beginning of this year # Radarada #
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by mercy232(f): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
Philpham:
Dancing Shoki grin grin

I hope the women group will make sure his sme...lly ass rots in jail.

Atleast justice is served.

Nairaland wife beaters association, please take note grin
Abi ooo... I'am married to you, doesn't mean u should take my life... lots of women are suffering 4rm domestic violence... stay there u hear? U will make front page when u have ur last breath... # iraanu #
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by RealHaute: 10:35pm On May 09, 2017
pocohantas:

I thought it's a maximum security prison, for very criminal cases.

Why are we enemies?

Yes, it is.

We're enemies 'cos I have to mention your handle like a million times before I can get your attention. Even enemies have it better. angry grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by pocohantas(f): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
RealHaute:

Yes, it is.

We're enemies 'cos I have to mention your handle like a million times before I can get your attention. Even enemies have it better. angry grin
Now you have my attention... do to me that which pleases you. cheesy
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by RealHaute: 11:06pm On May 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Now you have my attention... do to me that which pleases you. cheesy

shocked

Your ambigous comment just gave me an 'attention'. cheesy

Please be careful with words unless you mean them. wink
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 09, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Just look at the person above. What kind of mindset is this? And this is a woman o!

So, because she doesn't want to be a single mother , she should stay and get killed?

You are one of Nigeria's problems. She wasn't beaten. So, she broke her own skull?

Do you read at all? Haven't you heard the confirmation from Lagos state government about how she was vomiting blood? Or she bribed or slept with the government too?

argh! that one has been raised to think marriage is the be all end all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Kekekenny(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2017
sarahade:

Mtcheeeeeeeew
#saynotodomesticviolence

Will u keep qwayet Olosho!!

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by Taryur3(m): 12:10am On May 10, 2017
abike12:
He won't be there for long. They are both guilty and I hope he learns his lesson. I know Mercy hasn't learned anything. Now that she's out of the marriage at least she can be a full time olosho
You make brain.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by biggie73(m): 1:06am On May 10, 2017
That is the end of the marriage between Lanre and Mercy Aigbe.
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by djsalvation122(m): 1:18am On May 10, 2017
DMW star Mayorkun delivers a massive pop anthem titled “ Sade ”, as his first outing in 2017; after his contribution to “Prayer” alongside Davido. Mayorkun was the ultimate Nigerian break-out artiste in 2016, winning the coveted “Rookie of the Year” award of the 2016 edition of the prestigious Headies award and was listed on MTV Africa’s 2017 List of New Artistes to Watch. The Masterkraft produced “Sade” joined his impressive discography with houses the smash “Eleko” and the Mr. Eazi aided ‘Love You Tire”. The visual for the rich afro-pop/highlife fusion was shot by the award-winning Clarence Peters at the spectacular Kajuru Castle, Kaduna.

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/05/music-video-mayorkun-sade.html?m=0
Re: Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe by goldedprince: 1:30am On May 10, 2017
this is why you dont marry oloshos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates / Timaya's Baby Mama Puts Her Sexy Pins On Display {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.