Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,100 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) (41203 Views)

OPM's Apostle Chibuzo Gives Woman, Free Housing, Cash, Scholarship For Kids / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by ipreach: 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by pat077: 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
Why not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2017
zoho23:
Nigerian pastor, Chris Oyakhilome has blessed a woman with the whopping sum of N3million in faraway Zimbabwe.

A Zimbabwean woman who had brought her child for healing at the Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worship and Communion Service went back home with two miracles, H-metro reports.

The woman whose child was healed from a blocked right ear by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was also given US$10,000 (N3million) by the man of God. The dramatic incident happened in Zimbabwe during his visit to the country. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the founder of Christ Embassy.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who was ministering to many who were suffering from several sicknesses, blessed the family with more life and happiness.

“Woman the lord is going to do a lot of things to your family, you will witness a lot of changes from today.

“The lord has asked me to give you US$10 000 and our pastor here, her name is pastor Ruth, I will send the money across to her and she will give it to you.

The woman who was blessed with money

“Congratulations to you, that’s more blessings to you,” he said in the middle of his session.

Besides the boy getting his ear healed, there were also others healed from Arthritis, HIV, broken bones, neck injuries, renal failures, spinal injuries and heart diseases among many others.

See photos below:

VIEW SOURCE FOR MORE PICS:
http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gives-woman.html

This is how to give money, not sending it directly through your personal account to avoid unnecessary suspicion.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
Money you'd make back from one Sunday service
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
linearity:

I dare to say None, else the media would have carried it like this one.

These nowadays men of God, always want their left hand to know what their right hand is doing.

Wow, so u mean u have proof that everything they do is on nairaland and internet ba?
Please show us the proof.
Besides, some of my relatives that got financial help from church, do you also have the proof?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by boiz2men(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2017
zionmade:
Soon otobo worshippers plus all these left hand right hand crew will be were to pour out their frustrations.
In case u dnt know Pastor Chris always does this. And he doesn't expect d media to cover it. Before d sons of belial start shouting publicity stunt bla bla bla. Pst Chris is more popular dan dangote plus buhari put together. If u doubt ask either of dem to organize a program and record up to 20000 in attendance.

Before all these pharisees quote me make sure u know ur bible small before i also disgrace u

dangote wud pull 50,000 in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by iceboy4752(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
He has indirectly given back x2 of her money. That is if she pays tithes at all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by iceboy4752(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
He has indirectly given back x3 of her money. That is if she pays tithes at all.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by jargo89(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
zionmade:
Soon otobo worshippers plus all these left hand right hand crew will be were to pour out their frustrations.
In case u dnt know Pastor Chris always does this. And he doesn't expect d media to cover it. Before d sons of belial start shouting publicity stunt bla bla bla. Pst Chris is more popular dan dangote plus buhari put together. If u doubt ask either of dem to organize a program and record up to 20000 in attendance.

Before all these pharisees quote me make sure u know ur bible small before i also disgrace u
I think you have only succesfully disgraced yourself. For someone who claims to know the bible, I am very sorry to inform you of your blatant ignorance. Maybe you should start by quoting where in the bible, our exemplar Jesus Christ 'showed off' by giving out 'worldly' money to people as he was 'popular' than the richest men then. Or you can point where he told us to keep praying for the rich prophets to come 'dash' us money and not for God's kingdom to come.

Like I said, you are an ignorant individual who is more affiliated with the monetary benefits of a christian (if i can call you one) than salvation.

Its better you READ your bible than blab about disgracing pharisees.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2017
Baby mama loading

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by cytell56: 9:50pm On May 09, 2017
zoho23:
Nigerian pastor, Chris Oyakhilome has blessed a woman with the whopping sum of N3million in faraway Zimbabwe.

A Zimbabwean woman who had brought her child for healing at the Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worship and Communion Service went back home with two miracles, H-metro reports.

The woman whose child was healed from a blocked right ear by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was also given US$10,000 (N3million) by the man of God. The dramatic incident happened in Zimbabwe during his visit to the country. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the founder of Christ Embassy.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who was ministering to many who were suffering from several sicknesses, blessed the family with more life and happiness.

“Woman the lord is going to do a lot of things to your family, you will witness a lot of changes from today.

“The lord has asked me to give you US$10 000 and our pastor here, her name is pastor Ruth, I will send the money across to her and she will give it to you.

The woman who was blessed with money

“Congratulations to you, that’s more blessings to you,” he said in the middle of his session.

Besides the boy getting his ear healed, there were also others healed from Arthritis, HIV, broken bones, neck injuries, renal failures, spinal injuries and heart diseases among many others.

See photos below:

VIEW SOURCE FOR MORE PICS:
http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gives-woman.html

Glooorrrrrrrry!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by dumie(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
Not news to members, he does this all the time.. I have seen him in meetings give out 10m and 5m to people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:
I love this man,
Pastor Chris "Jack-Off" Oyakhilome.

The man that turned "Self Service" into an art.
Masturbati0n into a path to zen grin

Must you act ignorant with the public. Have you seen the video where he addressed it? Have you researched in the Bible if it is valid or not? If not, shut up, please..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by marooh: 9:58pm On May 09, 2017
Hmm!
Smell fishy!
Are u sure she is not her em em!!!!
Pls afonja help remember wetin she be for him!
Lol
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by idu1(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2017
zionmade:

Who dey folllow you fight?

You are senseless .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2017
Flexherbal:
Nice one!

But, Na all of us money!!

All of who? Abeg dey your lane... Mtcheew
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2017
idu1:

Who dey folllow you fight?

You are senseless .

You don throw blow...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2017
dumie:
Not news to members, he does this all the time.. I have seen him in meetings give out 10m and 5m to people

What about Deacon Ralph Femi whom he gave 100 million at once gbosa! Abeg... too many to mention.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2017
jargo89:
I think you have only succesfully disgraced yourself. For someone who claims to know the bible, I am very sorry to inform you of your blatant ignorance. Maybe you should start by quoting where in the bible, our exemplar Jesus Christ 'showed off' by giving out 'worldly' money to people as he was 'popular' than the richest men then. Or you can point where he told us to keep praying for the rich prophets to come 'dash' us money and not for God's kingdom to come.

Like I said, you are an ignorant individual who is more affiliated with the monetary benefits of a christian (if i can call you one) than salvation.

Its better you READ your bible than blab about disgracing pharisees.

^^ Pharisee spotted shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2017
zionmade:

You get them. They sure don't know the scriptures...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:17pm On May 09, 2017
davodyguy:
Apostle Suleiman started it, now the show off continues
yes, u are right Apostle Suleiman started ,now all have followed suit.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
davodyguy:
Apostle Suleiman started it, now the show off continues

See you displaying ignorance. Before Apostle Suleman became a Christian, Pastor Chris has been doing this.

Well, how would you know when all you know is confined to nairaland and the likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by jargo89(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
donnie:

^^ Pharisee spotted shocked lipsrsealed
Yes, you have the ability of spotting a pharisee online. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
marooh:
Hmm! Smell fishy! Are u sure she is not her em em!!!! Pls afonja help remember wetin she be for him! Lol
What is actually smelly and fishy is your mind. Too dirty.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by leye4u: 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
linearity:

These nowadays men of God, always want their left hand to know what their right hand is doing.
learn to make little investigation before you talk in public....this mental laziness won't take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
marooh:
Hmm!
Smell fishy!

Check well, maybe it's your armpit.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by davodyguy: 10:22pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

See you displaying ignorance. Before Apostle Suleman became a Christian, Pastor Chris has been doing this.

Well, how would you know when all you know is confined to nairaland and the likes.
Yeye. Another brainwashed supporter.

Before you came to Lagos, I've know pastor Oyakhilome, what I'm against is show off.

Catholic church is the most cheerful giving church, that's why they get support from atheists, unlike your Pentecostal pastors, who have turned business men
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by cascarino(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
linearity:

Pastor Chris oyakhilomie gave a young man #100m during 2015 IPPC in Lagos Nigeria. I witnessed it live. so be careful of what you say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
davodyguy:

Before you came to Lagos, I've know pastor Oyakhilome, what I'm against is show off.

Catholic church is the most cheerful giving church, that's why they get support from atheists, unlike your Pentecostal pastors, who have turned business men

Says it all. Even Jesus was seen as a "business man" by Judas and the likes.. He also didn't get support from atheists.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2017
hehe
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
davodyguy:

Atheists are simply intimidated by the boldness, power and prosperity seen among charismatics and evangelicals or Pentecostals. Period.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by dumie(f): 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
donnie:

What about Deacon Ralph Femi whom he gave 100 million at once gbosa! Abeg... too many to mention.

Absolutely correct.. Too many to mention.. Very unexpected giving at that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.