Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,564 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) (41213 Views)

OPM's Apostle Chibuzo Gives Woman, Free Housing, Cash, Scholarship For Kids / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
I refer you to Matthew Chapter 6 vs 3. But wait, you don't know me from Adam, so how do you know that I don't see anything good in anything?

LOL. Baby Christian alert!

There is no such instruction in the epistles. That was mainly for the Jews. Jesus was communicating to the JEWS.

Stop quoting "let not your left hand see what thy right hand doeth". Grow up! Study the epistles!

See what is addressed to Christians.

1 Timothy 4:12... be thou an EXAMPLE of the believers, in word, in conversation, in CHARITY, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Christian leaders do such to show examples.

See this too.

Now it is superfluous for me to write to you about the ministry for the saints,
for I know your readiness, of which I boast about you to the people of Macedonia, saying that Achaia has been ready since last year. And YOUR ZEAL HAS STIRRED up MOST OF THEM.
But I am sending the brothers so that our boasting about you may not prove empty in this matter, so that you may be ready, as I said you would be.
2Corinthians 9: 1-3 ESV

They were clearly not not hiding their giving.

Acts 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 4:35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, 4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

They were not doing this privately. It was a public thing.

The genuine Christian doesn't give to brag or show off, he does to lay an example. Check 1 Timothy 4:12.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2017
donnie:

Philipians 3:14
"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

Burst their bubble jarre. Point them to the scriptures. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2017
damosky12:

There is no such instruction in the epistles. That was mainly for the Jews. Jesus was communicating to the JEWS.

Stop quoting "let not your left hand see what thy right hand doeth". Grow up! Study the epistles!

1 Timothy 4:12... be thou an EXAMPLE of the believers, in word, in conversation, in CHARITY, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

See this too.

for I know your readiness, of which I boast about you to the people of Macedonia, saying that Achaia has been ready since last year. And YOUR ZEAL HAS STIRRED up MOST OF THEM.
But I am sending the brothers so that our boasting about you may not prove empty in this matter, so that you may be ready, as I said you would be.

Acts 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 4:35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, 4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

The genuine Christian doesn't give to brag or show off, he does to lay an example. Check 1 Timothy 4:12.

Teacher cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2017
jargo89:
Of you even had a brain at all, you will not compare a habit of masturbating with producin seen (for a day) for fertility test.

But then i wouldnt trust you to have one. Your post clearly pictures your bottomless ignorance.

I actually thought if it is a sin, it is ALWAYS sin... and that God does not care if it is fertility or merternity test.

Maybe, a SIN is allowed on some occasions though. At least in some people's Bibles. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2017
damosky12:

I actually thought if it is a sin, it is ALWAYS sin... and that God does not care if it is fertility or merternity test.

Maybe, a SIN is allowed on some occasions though. At least in some people's Bibles. grin

Don't mind them. Anything pastor Chris, their witchcraft will always move them to opposing side.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by infantlion(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2017
Pastors always give to women....why?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2017
jargo89:
I could argue with you but i cant drag myself down to someone so stupid to call a fellow human, a devil's child because they disagree. Is that what Jesus taught us? You've been brainwashed.
John 8:44-45
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I guess i was d one who wrote that portion of d bible
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2017
boiz2men:

the bible says let your light so shine before men that they may glorify your God in heaven..

@bolded.. ya light is shining so bright.

smh... christianity has been demonized.

gimme that old time christianity lord.

Isaiah 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Ecclesiastes 7:10 Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

After Christ had suffered everything u still stand and ask God to take u back to d days before Christ. And u think u re holy in ur eyes. Religious Rubbish
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2017
morbeta:

Sharrrap your mouth.......wetin concern Dangote with pastor Chris's popularity. As ignoramus as you are, Dangote is paying salaries of over 500,000 workers and not obtaining money be false pretence.

Yet can dangote hold a financial impartation programme anywhere in d world and have up to 10000 in attendance? NO
In d course of Pst Chris ministry every 6 months he holds a healing school session where over 10000 receive healings each session. So which one would u choose Money or Health?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2017
felixomor:

Just look at you fooling yourself
After you have seen your ignorance.
You made an absolute statement "there is no woman in nigeria"
Just look at you adding pride upon ignorance and foolishness.
Instead of accepting your mistake, you started by telling lies.
After lies failed, u started throwing somersaults upandan.
Mscheww

Thats what u just proved urself to be.
A lying one for that matter

Please show some shame and correct your ignorance.
It will not kill u
Lord Zombie, pls kindly provide the record of Chris doing dis charity mata for a Nigerian woman. Cos like APC, u have been desperately trying to deviate from the issue but I won't be dumb enof to mire myself in ur elusive disposition which u have been playing out poorly, just like ur masters.
*aside* he wld still deviate o, because he doesn't have the information. He he he he.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2017
idu1:
enemy of who's progress?

What's my business if one human being decided to gift another human being some money. You are just ranting for no reason.

The pastor knows people must criticize whatever he do.
He is a pastor he understand.

I no come know who send u to defend him.

Agbaya oshi....

Amebo...
He is my spiritual father so just as u have d audacity to defend ur father, ur football club, ur role models etc. I defend my father everywhere and so would one day people would also defend me at my back.
Did u hear dat
utobo gambia

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by jared007: 8:54am On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

Lord Zombie, pls kindly provide the record of Chris doing dis charity mata for a Nigerian woman. Cos like APC, u have been desperately trying to deviate from the issue but I won't be dumb enof to mire myself in ur elusive disposition which u have been playing out poorly, just like ur masters.
*aside* he wld still deviate o, because he doesn't have the information. He he he he.
now u sound more like that dude at calvary that told Jesus to come down from the cross so that he will believe. U will still look for fault if he showed u.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by eternalcity(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2017
Davash222:

Zimbabwe So, there's no woman in Nigeria that the Lord wants to do a lot of things to her family?? There's no woman in Nigeria that wants to witness a lot of Changes (different from Buhari's Change)

Lemme keep calm first.

You obviously know little about Pastor Chris. He doesn't usually broadcast his giving like you are most people do.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by KaptainAfrika: 9:22am On May 10, 2017
A little knowledge and you are lording it over those who you believe to be inferior to you, to another you are a baby Christian o...back to the matter, we don't know his motives, and motive is what matters.

damosky12:

See this too.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by boiz2men(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

Isaiah 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Ecclesiastes 7:10 Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

After Christ had suffered everything u still stand and ask God to take u back to d days before Christ. And u think u re holy in ur eyes. Religious Rubbish

woow... why aint you reading comprehensively?

i used the word christianity . Christianity didnt exist before christ died. the christianity practised by the early apostles isnt what it is now. That, my friend is the OLD TIME CHRISIANITY. I dont have to explain everything in detail cos i expected u to be smart. I didnt say OLD TIME RELIGION but OLD TIME CHRISTIANITY. Why is that difficult to understand.

Your outburst of insults speaks a great deal of how your christianity is like. You find it difficult making a healthy contribution without resorting to insults in whatever manner. And to think you profess christianity. Now the atheist in the house are looking at your comments and asking "is this what christianity turns u to?"

if u must preach christ my friend learn to bridle your tongue (even your bible talks about the tongue). U pray to God with your tongue and utter insults with same tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2017
boiz2men:

woow... why aint you reading comprehensively?

i used the word christianity . Christianity didnt exist before christ died. the christianity practised by the early apostles isnt what it is now. That, my friend is the OLD TIME CHRISIANITY. I dont have to explain everything in detail cos i expected u to be smart. I didnt say OLD TIME RELIGION but OLD TIME CHRISTIANITY. Why is that difficult to understand.

Your outburst of insults speaks a great deal of how your christianity is like. You find it difficult making a healthy contribution without resorting to insults in whatever manner. And to think you profess christianity. Now the atheist in the house are looking at your comments and asking "is this what christianity turns u to?"

if u must preach christ my friend learn to bridle your tongue (even your bible talks about the tongue). U pray to God with your tongue and utter insults with same tongue
Ur claim doesn't invalidate Isaiah 43 or Eccl 7:10
Its in clear terms"do not say d former days are better"
God promised to restore unto us wasted years and add d glory of d former plus d glory of d latter and give us presently. Now saying old time Christianity is better is opposing dat promise

Wen Jesus preached d gospel he did it with so much love, but wen it was time to face pharisees like most christians pouring their left hand right rule bla bla bla, He was clear WOE UNTO U SONS OF THE DEVIL. So am here to repeat WOE UNTO U YE HYPOCRITES
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by swuftz: 9:51am On May 10, 2017
Davash222:

Zimbabwe So, there's no woman in Nigeria that the Lord wants to do a lot of things to her family?? There's no woman in Nigeria that wants to witness a lot of Changes (different from Buhari's Change)

Lemme keep calm first.

there were alot of poor and impoverished women in Israel during famine in the time of Elijah but God did not sent Elijah to any of them but to the woman of Zarephath

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by boiz2men(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

Ur claim doesn't invalidate Isaiah 43 or Eccl 7:10
Its in clear terms"do not say d former days are better"
God promised to restore unto us wasted years and add d glory of d former plus d glory of d latter and give us presently. Now saying old time Christianity is better is opposing dat promise

Wen Jesus preached d gospel he did it with so much love, but wen it was time to face pharisees like most christians pouring their left hand right rule bla bla bla, He was clear WOE UNTO U SONS OF THE DEVIL. So am here to repeat WOE UNTO U YE HYPOCRITES

alright bro... u are holier. but then even in my filthiness and unholiness... i would never insult ppo in the same sentence that i quote scriptures.

thank u and God bless u
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
A little knowledge and you are lording it over those who you believe to be inferior to you, to another you are a baby Christian o...back to the matter, we don't know his motives, and motive is what matters.

Well, the last time I checked,the scriptures are clear on who a baby is. It's not relative.

Well, I can't remember "lording it over" you. I was only being truthful. It's still the truth.

My point is that the Bible instructs us to give, do charity as an example to others. Follow suit.
"motive is what matters"? You must know more than the Scriptures. The scriptures say nothing about you judging motives.
Forget other people's intent. So far, they are an example to us to follow suit, it's fine.

You sha can't see their intent. Hence, don't commit sin by judging righteous men in your heart.

Pastor Chris taught me to give.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 10:40am On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

Lord Zombie, pls kindly provide the record of Chris doing dis charity mata for a Nigerian woman.
Have u corrected your gross ignorance?
I thought u said u were looking for sense before?
Idiyort grin

DavidEsq:

Cos like APC, u have been desperately trying to deviate from the issue
Nobody is talking about politics here
Stop trying hard to hide from your folly

DavidEsq:

[but I won't be dumb enof to mire myself in ur elusive disposition which u have been playing out poorly, just like ur masters.
But u were dumb enough to tell lies about the ignorant statements u made?

DavidEsq:

See somebody who is yet to correct his ignorance....
Educate yourself bro,
You will not die.....
U hear? grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
boiz2men:

alright bro... u are holier. but then even in my filthiness and unholiness... i would never insult ppo in the same sentence that i quote scriptures.

thank u and God bless u
Some days are like dat. Pst Chris said himself dat most persecutions he had faced in ministry came from Christians. D same way Jesus died in d hands of d Chief priests.
If u re born again ur holiness is a gift from God to u. Did u just reject dat gift with ur statement?
Holiness is not by wat we do or dont do, its by wat God has done for us.

If u feel insulted by my post den u re one of those in d habit of criticizing pastors. If u re not one den no need to feel insulted.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

Witches and wizards, you see your life? tongue

We're talking major intervention projects; not spraying coins and inviting cameramen.

104 new families inducted into the InnerCity Mission's Family Support program as 70 graduate

http://www.theinnercitymission.ngo

The InnerCity Mission Family Support Program: Another Timely Intervention!

The InnerCity Mission Family Support Program: Another Timely Intervention!

The InnerCity Mission for Children is dedicated to breaking the cycle of child poverty, by giving the deprived, excluded and vulnerable access to information, food, clean water, sanitation facilities, healthcare services, shelter and formal education. Where we reach out to families, we do so for the children; providing security and protecting them from vulnerability that results from having parents who cannot afford to cater for them. A typical case is that of Juliet Kalu, a 29-year old single mother of three (3).

She had cohabited with a man and had three kids with him. While she was pregnant with their third child, this man who was a driver, lost his job and things became even tighter. They all had to move into an uncompleted building because they couldn’t pay their house rent. Some days later, he announced that he had a funeral to attend in his home town (Edo state). He went away and never returned. He later called to say his mother didn’t want him getting married to a lady who wasn’t from his home town. She was devastated by her husband’s irresponsibility but had to move on especially because of her two children and unborn child. After giving birth to her third child, she managed to secure a 2*2 room apartment and started working as a househelp, going from one house to another.

At the time Juliet was referred to the InnerCity mission, she was in a very dire condition: She and her three children stayed many days without food; her five year old had never been to school; the room she was staying with her three children was very small, dark and without ventilation; and her children had heat rashes all over their bodies.

As part of our intervention, Juliet was immediately given food items and provisions and was registered with The InnerCity mission Family Support Program. Since then she has been collecting bi-weekly supplies for her family. In addition, we secured a better accommodation for them; an apartment with its own bathroom and kitchen, adequately furnished and fitted. Her children have also been enrolled at The InnerCity Mission Nursery and Primary School where they get 3 free daily meals and they get picked up and dropped off by the school bus Mondays to Fridays.

Many Thanks to our esteemed partners who made all these possible… Thank You for giving Juliet and her kidz a hope and a bright future. We are indeed making a difference, one indigent child at a time and YOU too can be a part of it. Visit http://theinnercitymission.org for details on how you can Partner. Remember, Every Child is Your Child!

1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq

When you see my posts, you have two options,

1. Apologize, repent and retract your statements.
2. Continue in what you have been programmed to do by your master.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by chadwickafred(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
GavelSlam:
Their recent strategy.

CSR.
.......ode man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2017
donnie:
DavidEsq

When you see my posts, you have two options,

1. Apologize, repent and retract your statements.
2. Continue in what you have been programmed to do by your master.

Perhaps I should have added...

3. Run away in shame if you are too proud to admit your fault.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2017
http://theinnercitymission.org/memoirs/the-innercity-mission-nursery-primary-school-graduation-ceremony/

https://www.theinnercitymission.org/school/

On Friday, 8th August 2014, The InnerCity Mission Nursery and Primary School had her first-ever Graduation Ceremony.

It was a grand occasion indeed… Asides the 52 Kidz moving on to High School, we had 16 kidz graduating from Nursery to Primary School and 30 of the Kidz in the School’s Bridge Program receiving endeavor certificates.

The graduands made a grand entrance into the hall resplendent in their beautiful graduation robes singing a processional hymn “May we be a shining light to the nations…” They were ushered to their seats amidst cheers from their families, friends and the entire school body. Several speeches were made, mostly commendation and farewell addresses to the outgoing pupils. There were a couple of presentations as well, with a special song by the graduating class.

In attendance were some of our highly esteemed partners and sponsors. It was especially nice that they could join the kids and their families to celebrate this milestone that would have remained a dream but for the fully sponsored gift of Free Education.

A major high point of the day’s event was the presentation of awards. Several kidz got commendation awards for good conduct and outgoing school prefects got Leadership Commitment Awards.

On behalf of the 2014 graduating class and other kidz at the school; all of them beneficiaries of The InnerCity Mission’s Free Education program, we say a resounding THANK YOU to All our Dear Partners and Sponsors. Thank You for Making Such a Huge Difference. These kids are able to get quality education, school kits and daily school meals – All FREE – because of YOU!

To join us in coloring more dreams, visit On Friday, 8th August 2014, The InnerCity Mission Nursery and Primary School had her first-ever Graduation Ceremony. It was a grand occasion indeed… Asides the 52 Kidz moving on to High School, we had 16 kidz graduating from Nursery to Primary School and 30 of the Kidz in the School’s Bridge Program receiving endeavor certificates.
The graduands made a grand entrance into the hall resplendent in their beautiful graduation robes singing a processional hymn “May we be a shining light to the nations…” They were ushered to their seats amidst cheers from their families, friends and the entire school body. Several speeches were made, mostly commendation and farewell addresses to the outgoing pupils. There were a couple of presentations as well, with a special song by the graduating class.

In attendance were some of our highly esteemed partners and sponsors. It was especially nice that they could join the kids and their families to celebrate this milestone that would have remained a dream but for the fully sponsored gift of Free Education.

A major high point of the day’s event was the presentation of awards. Several kidz got commendation awards for good conduct and outgoing school prefects got Leadership Commitment Awards.

On behalf of the 2014 graduating class and other kidz at the school; all of them beneficiaries of The InnerCity Mission’s Free Education program, we say a resounding THANK YOU to All our Dear Partners and Sponsors. Thank You for Making Such a Huge Difference.
These kids are able to get quality education, school kits and daily school meals – All FREE – because of YOU!

To join us in coloring more dreams, visit https://www.theinnercitymission.org/school/

Remember, Every Child is Your Child!

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2017
Where's everybody?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2017

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by morbeta(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

Yet can dangote hold a financial impartation programme anywhere in d world and have up to 10000 in attendance? NO
In d course of Pst Chris ministry every 6 months he holds a healing school session where over 10000 receive healings each session. So which one would u choose Money or Health?

Please this Christ embassy maga.........leave me alone am working now. you can never compared hardwork with seduction. You are seduced to believe whatever u like. Go and heal ur dry pocketness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.