Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) (41202 Views)

OPM's Apostle Chibuzo Gives Woman, Free Housing, Cash, Scholarship For Kids / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
morbeta:

Please this Christ embassy maga.........leave me alone am working now. you can never compared hatdwork with seduction. You are seduced to believe whatever u like. Go and heal ur dry pocketness

Oya chop cake, you'll be fine tongue

https://www.theinnercitymission.org/school/

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
Pupils Testimonies About The School

My name is Tessy Simeon. I am 11 years old. I am in Basic 6.
Before I came to this school, my mum was not able to feed us or send us to school because our dad had died and she did not have money to take care of us. It was a painful thing that all of us – my siblings and I - were unable to go to school.

One day, field workers from The InnerCity Mission came to our house and my hope of going to school was rekindled. They told my mum that they wanted us to come to school and they brought us to the InnerCity Mission Nursery and Primary School. My siblings and I were very happy.

The InnerCity Mission Nursery/Primary School has helped me and my family a great deal… Quality education; breakfast, lunch and take-home dinner; uniforms; and learning materials – All Free! When I came, I did not know how to read, write or even speak good English. But now I can read, Write and speak good English.

Participating in school events has really helped me. One of such events is the Election of new school prefects. Now I know about campaigns and elections; what they mean and how they are organized. Also, events like the Accolade assembly, Christmas carols, chapel, and cell meetings have helped me become a better child with a great future. Participating in cell meetings and chapel services has exposed me to more of God’s word.

I LOVE SPORTS!!! Sports give me pleasure and I’m grateful for the opportunity to be able to engage in several sporting activities here at The InnerCity Mission School!

http://theinnercitymission.org/school/index.php/testimonies
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
http://theinnercitymission.org/school/index.php/testimonies

PARENTS TESTIMONIES

My name is Mrs. Oluchukwu Nwosu and I am a widow. I have three children in this school. The eldest of them is in Basic 3, another is in Basic 1 while the youngest is in Nursery 1.

I thank God for everything; I thank God for helping me through the InnerCity Mission Nursery and Primary school, since my children gained admission into the school, I have seen a lot of changes in them. I thank God for using the InnerCity Mission School to help me, I also thank Pastor Chris for sponsoring the children in the school by providing them free books, free food and free medical care.

I noticed that my children started looking healthier and smarter after they started attending the school. They are also now more intelligent. Before they came to this school, they had problems with their academics, but now, they are doing well because they are well taught by qualified teachers.

Financially, the school has been of great help to me because I don’t buy textbooks or pay school fees or buy uniform and shoes for my children. The school gives pupils breakfast, lunch and dinner from Mondays to Fridays; this has removed heavy financial burden from me as a widow.

The InnerCity Mission Nursery and Primary School is really God’s blessing to the children in the poor communities.

MRS OLUCHUKWU NWOSU
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
morbeta:

Please this Christ embassy maga.........leave me alone am working now. you can never compared hardwork with seduction. You are seduced to believe whatever u like. Go and heal ur dry pocketness
Marketing insurance companies i guess. Anyway work is work u dnt have to stupidly tell u re working if u dnt want to get a reply stay off my mention. Worker indeed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by morbeta(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=zionmade post=56389446]
Marketing insurance companies i guess. Anyway work is work u dnt have to stupidly tell u re working if u dnt want to get a reply stay off my mention. Worker indeed[/quote

You are a defeatist whose brain cells has gone beyond redemption. Lazy bigot. For you information...I was a cell leader and pioneer member of a Christ embassy church in emina crst Ikeja and also a known ( haven cell) leader back in the days. Sorry to disappoint you. Inbox me if you need paying job and can market properties.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by zionmade(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=morbeta post=56390925][/quote]
Almost atheists were once christians so i get am before no be property.
I am interested in d marketing job. I will inbox u soon because i want to market ur brain parts as spare parts at yaba left maybe it can transform a mad man to an slowpoke
At least at all at all na im bad pass
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

LOL He has more influence world wide more dan ur president so he doesn't need it. He wont abandon wat God sent him to do.
Funny guy grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2017
felixomor:

Have u corrected your gross ignorance?
I thought u said u were looking for sense before?
Idiyort grin

Nobody is talking about politics here
Stop trying hard to hide from your folly

But u were dumb enough to tell lies about the ignorant statements u made?

See somebody who is yet to correct his ignorance....
Educate yourself bro,
You will not die.....
U hear? grin
I didn't see Christ embassy or even pastor Chris name anywr there tho. Maybe u are referring to Davido's unregistered foundation cry cry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

I didn't see Christ embassy or even pastor Chris name anywr there tho. Maybe u are referring to Davido's unregistered foundation cry cry

Hehehe,
I cant see you correcting your folly either.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe,
I cant see you correcting your folly either.
Answer the question abi puzzle jare
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by eplanning: 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
Mtcheew... SMH

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by eplanning: 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

Na your type dey sweet to beat. angry

The InnerCity Mission for Children is a full-fledged faith-based Non-Governmental Organisation[NGO] in Consultative Status with the United Nations [UN]; it is under the auspices of the Chris Oyakhilome Foundation and it reaches out to indigent children living in forgotten places – the inner cities.
https://theinnercitymission.ngo

1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 8:49pm On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

Answer the question abi puzzle jare

Mr man i asked u a question.
Have u cross-examined all the women in nigeria to know that there is no woman who has received such gesture before?

Or u still don get it?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2017
eplanning:

Na your type dey sweet to beat. angry

The InnerCity Mission for Children is a full-fledged faith-based Non-Governmental Organisation[NGO] in Consultative Status with the United Nations [UN]; it is under the auspices of the Chris Oyakhilome Foundation and it reaches out to indigent children living in forgotten places – the inner cities.
https://theinnercitymission.ngo

I dey junction. Com an beat me na. Na ur body go tell u.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2017
felixomor:

Mr man i asked u a question.
Have u cross-examined all the women in nigeria to know that there is no woman who has received such gesture before?

Or u still don get it?
U haven't shown me one who received such gesture. Wat u showed me is Chris doing ish, under the UN umbrella
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 9:40pm On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

U haven't shown me one who received such gesture. Wat u showed me is Chris doing ish, under the UN umbrella

I am not the person who opened mouth wide to make ignorant statement.
You made a claim.
And i asked u, and u have been doing gymnastics since..

Just say i shouldnt have made that statement.
It will not kill you.
U hear?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by eplanning: 10:18pm On May 10, 2017
felixomor:

You made a claim.

It will not kill you.
U hear?

No so dem be... Ogbanje no dey quick confess.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2017
felixomor:

You made a claim.

It will not kill you.
U hear?
U are yet to prove me wrong. All u showed me was a poverty alleviation programme, with Christ embassy riding shot gun and the UN at the driver's seat
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2017
eplanning:

No so dem be... Ogbanje no dey quick confess.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

U are yet to prove me wrong. All u showed me was a poverty alleviation programme, with Christ embassy riding shot gun and the UN at the driver's seat

Christ Embassy has had the innercity mission for over a decade before recently (in 2014) getting UN consultative status.

CONSULTATIVE... does that sound like driver's seat to you? Óde.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2017
donnie:

Christ Embassy has had the innercity mission for over a decade before recently getting UN consultative status.

CONSULTATIVE... does that sound like driver's seat to you? Óde.
Very much, knuckle head
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 1:45am On May 11, 2017
DavidEsq:

Next time,
Learn not to Make ignorant statements....
Only one simple short question and just look at how u have been writing essay for 2 days.....

U started by telling lies. Denying your statement
After lies failed, u now want proof?

Leave here my friend.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:04am On May 11, 2017
felixomor:

Next time,
Learn not to Make ignorant statements....
Only one simple short question and just look at how u have been writing essay for 2 days.....

U started by telling lies. Denying your statement
After lies failed, u now want proof?

Leave here my friend.
See how elusive dis one is

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 6:22am On May 11, 2017
DavidEsq:

See how elusive dis one is

U have finally seen your ignorance now?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2017
felixomor:

U have finally seen your ignorance now?
angry
*looks under the table*
Akant find it o.
Wr did u hide it na cry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2017
DavidEsq:

angry
*looks under the table*
Akant find it o.
Wr did u hide it na cry

How will you find it when it's right inside you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by felixomor: 7:22am On May 11, 2017
DavidEsq:

angry
*looks under the table*
Akant find it o.
Wr did u hide it na cry

I always knew u were a clown
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2017
donnie:

How will you find it when it's right inside you.
*vomits on his left ear*. Now it's inside ur ear undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2017
felixomor:

I always knew u were a clown
Clown ko, Brown ni! angry. Akant find it, cos it doesn't exist.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by marooh: 6:53pm On May 13, 2017
donnie:

Check well, maybe it's your armpit.
So your own armpit smell like fish?
Abeg tell me something.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 14, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
You guys on nairaland live a confused kind of life, it's your type that criticises pastor of not helping once theirs any news like so,so and so person assisted a fellow nigerian with a certain amount of money, you start hearing stuffs like "this is what our pastors are supposed to be doing" meanwhile, they've actually been doing but since its done secretly, you all conclude that the pastors don't do. Now that they are showing it to you openly you still complain?
what else do you guys now want? what exactly are you guys looking for? must you all criticise? Do think those pastors don't have followers that read comments on this platform? Why are you guys always quick to condemn anything that relates to christiandom and celebrate any that pulls it down?

Why u dey burst me na grin i no like am o
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Rakiticbarca: 10:58am On May 14, 2017
breadandbutter:

Why u dey burst me na grin i no like am o
Hahahahah ok I hear, no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.