Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God (2239 Views)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God by APCsupporter: 5:41pm On May 22, 2017
mexxmoney:
Op you should understand that in Christianity Jesus is not just a prophet like Mohammed, Jesus is God and His Name is above all names in heaven and on earth. And whatever we ask in that Name....... It is done!!!!!

So he is the son of himself and he sacrificed himself to himself for your sins right? Lol at christians
Re: Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God by APCsupporter: 5:43pm On May 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

This is not mutual respect at all you moronic snake-tongued muslim idiot; you're just demanding Christians stop their practices and follow your practices. If it was mutual respect you wouldn't be offended by Christians worshiping Jesus as well as god. It is YOU who is the disrespectful one here, don't twist it around to make you out as a victim.

Not to mention both of your religions are a load of shit, but yours is especially bad. Islam is a cancer that threatens progress and culture - the less muslims the better!

Who is this poo?
Re: Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God by mexxmoney: 6:18pm On May 22, 2017
APCsupporter:

So he is the son of himself and he sacrificed himself to himself for your sins right? Lol at christians

Oga believe whatever you want to believe. As for me, I believe in Jesus Christ
Re: Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God by mexxmoney: 6:26pm On May 22, 2017
nurshah:

So you are asserting he is God?

Yes, Jesus is God. The bible says so in John chapter 1
Re: Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2017
mexxmoney:

Yes, Jesus is God. The bible says so in John chapter 1

https://www.nairaland.com/3814916/jesus-no-god-read-bible

Oya take it, for you my love.. I won't dignify your complete ignorance any more .
Re: Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God by mexxmoney: 9:17pm On May 22, 2017
nurshah:

https://www.nairaland.com/3814916/jesus-no-god-read-bible

Oya take it, for you my love.. I won't dignify your complete ignorance any more .

Neither will I dignify your foolishness anymore?
Re: Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God by sofizy33: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Since jesus is God according to you, then pray in the name of God instead of in the name of jesus wjen praying in a gatherings that has muslims, hows that hard to understand.
mexxmoney:
Op you should understand that in Christianity Jesus is not just a prophet like Mohammed, Jesus is God and His Name is above all names in heaven and on earth. And whatever we ask in that Name....... It is done!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Splashes Millions Of Naira On Youth For Skill Acquisition / Job Chapter 1 Vs 6 / Which God Deserves Worship Of My Friends IVF Baby When He Grows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.