Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo (9516 Views)

Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Senate Is Confused, It Wants To Be Co-executive With The Presidency – Sagay / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 10:11am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

These are the set of deluded Igbos I'm talking about. They're the ones that think they can dish out the criteria of being igbo. Anumpam, like I told your other friend - I am from Imo state...Isu LGA. I don't have to waste my time explaining anything to narrow minded waste men like you.

Mr. Imo from Isu LGA tell us how you get from Umudigo to Umuezeala-Ezisu. From Umuezeala-Ezisu to Umudike. From Umudike to Umudigo. From Umuduru to Umuchoko.

I want a detail of the journey. For someone that claims to be from "Isu LGA" This should be easy journey to narrate.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 10:15am On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:
No one is leaving the zoo anytime soon. Scream, cry, insult and even hit your head against a wall all you like, Nigeria will stand. I'm yet to see a single nation on earth brought down by a bunch of miscreants with a rouge radio station

Your country is already mentally and tribally divided. The country has zero unity. It is already dividing and trust me, quote me on that, you'll be alive when it is physically divided. No country in history with the amount of lack of unity Nigeria displays survives.

Continue deluding yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 10:20am On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Mr. Imo from Isu LGA tell us how you get from Umudigo to Umuezeala-Ezisu. From Umuezeala-Ezisu to Umudike. From Umudike to Umudigo. From Umuduru to Umuchoko.

I want a detail of the journey. For someone that claims to be from "Isu LGA" This should be easy journey to narrate.
Like I said, I'm not explaining anything to waste men like you. I've been to the village only a few times. For you information, I have an uncle who is an eze in one of the places you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 10:21am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Like I said, I'm not explaining anything to waste men like you. I've been to the village only a few times. For you information, I have an uncle who is an eze in one of the places you mentioned.

Thought so.

Goodbye Afonja

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 10:22am On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Thought so.

Goodbye Afonja
Lmaoooo the truth hurts loser. I'm IGBO and despise you ipob fuckers with a burning passion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 10:22am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Lmaoooo the truth hurts loser. I'm IGBO and despise you ipob fuckers with a burning passion.

Whatever you say Afonja.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 10:24am On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Whatever you say Afonja.
Whatever you say daft ipobian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 10:27am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Whatever you say daft ipobian grin grin grin

Afonja I've heard you. You are attaching to Isu LGA. Why you still talking?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by DocHMD: 10:29am On May 10, 2017
edi287:
Look, if we were to have a referendum in the east, more Igbos will vote to stay...I have no doubt in my mind. Nigeria isn't perfect - truth be told, it is a shithole. But guess what?? Igbo, hausa and Yoruba have had a role to play in it being the shithole it is just likewise the few good things about it. Everyone with have a brain knows Nigeria needs fiscal federalism - the Yorubas agree with this...but instead of working with the Yorubas to achieve this, some stupid idiots go ahead and abuse and insult the people who by the way have been hospital to us...is this how you play politics??

Fact of the matter is alot of Igbos have settled and are extremely successful in THE SAME REGIONS TO CLAIM TO HATE...how the heck does that make sense?? I swear there's a huge chance that over 80 percent of these fools screaming IPOB have at least one relative that is successful and earning a living in "Afonja land".

One of my uncles used to say that we Igbos can be very undiplomatic at times....I never understood what he meant then till I got a bit older. Nairaland is a perfect example of that. Heck someone called me an Afonja because I'm Igbo and don't agree with these ipob morons...that's how deluded some of these fools are.

What Igbos should be doing is trying to work with Yorubas to push for Fiscal federalism. Stop acting all high and mighty. SE is a joke compared to the West. If anyone should be crying for secession, it's them. Fact!

Oga stop deceiving yourself, you are not more intelligent than the lowest ranked IPOB member. If you yorubas want unity with the Igbo for your 'fiscal hullabaloos' you kneel down and roll on the floor and BEG FOR it. Igbos will not be stampeded into uniting with you sons of treachery and scions of the fallen luciferous one, whose treachery cost them millions of lives when it mattered most. THERE WILL NEVER BE AN IGBO-YORUBA POLITICAL UNITY AGAIN.

These same yorubas have been silently opposing resource control and backstabbing the NIGERDELTA for years because unviable states like osun and Kwara and oyo will become MORIBUND WITHOUT CRUDE OIL.

Igbo want out and they must leave, whether it happens today or tommorow is a different story.

Finally, I am a proud IPOB member and it is as clear as the rising sun that you are intellectually lowly to me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by evilyoruba: 10:35am On May 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Azuka Onwuka i greet you.

This is a very intelligent write up.

Once upon a time, even up to 2 weeks ago, i supported that the Ibo's should not be allowed to leave the Union. But, after thinking deeply of it, i am in support that they should be allowed to go away.

I came to this conclusion after the unaccountable arrests of drug carriers from the Eastern part of Nigeria. If they were known as Biafran's, the rest of us law abiding Nigerians will not be embarrassed,harassed and even sometimes be killed by those mistaking all of us, and erroneously terming all of us criminals in the Diaspora.

Moreover, there is absolutely nothing the East contributes into the coffers of Nigeria. The little developments in the East,was done from the monies gotten from the oil in the South-South.

The East gets more from Nigeria,than it contributes to Nigeria as an entity. They are short changing us, and i support they should leave peacefully.

Once upon a time, Texas said it was tired of the United States and they left to form a Country. By themselves, they begged to come back to the United States after a few Years.

Let them get their own Country, and let us see how far they will go. But you guys should not behave like Texas, and start begging to come back to Nigeria.
From the beginning of one Nigeria, it evident the yorubas are okay to play second fidle in the Nigerian equation, but igbos have always set their target to dominate and command, perhaps, the hausa fulanis have always set their agenda to rule over all,.....so the yorubas should know that igbos do not envy them anything, rather Igbos are stunned at their cowardice in accepting to play second to those whom they are better than...

Its equally evident the yorubas are happy that at least they are second in Nigeria, but Igbos see that as shameful since yorubas are more qualified to be number 1....

The Igbo want out of one Nigerian since they can't play second to anybody, talk more of those whom they are better than...

Also, its shameful yorubas pride themselves of being second fidle and laugh at the igbos of losing out...but what can be more shameful than slaving yourself to make someone you are better than a king?

This is the reason Igbos call yorubas slave... Yorubas do the bidding of the Hausa Fulani (whom they are better than), for tthe Hausa Fulani to remember on top while yorubas remains second...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 10:39am On May 10, 2017
DocHMD:

Oga stop deceiving yourself, you are not more intelligent than the lowest ranked IPOB member. If you yorubas want unity with the Igbo for your 'fiscal hullabaloos' you kneel down and roll on the floor and BEG FOR it. Igbos will not be stampeded into uniting with you sons of treachery and scions of the fallen luciferous one, whose treachery cost them millions of lives when it mattered most. THERE WILL NEVER BE AN IGBO-YORUBA POLITICAL UNITY AGAIN.

These same yorubas have been silently opposing resource control and backstabbing the NIGERDELTA for years because unviable states like osun and Kwara and oyo will become MORIBUND WITHOUT CRUDE OIL.

Igbo want out and they must leave, whether it happens today or tommorow is a different story.

Finally, I am a proud IPOB member and it is as clear as the rising sun that you intellectually lowly to me.
Lmaoooooo you mean the same IPOB that is literally begging the SS to be part of biafra?? Lmaoooo I swear you Ipobians are delusional. Talk of delusions of grandeur. Why would any the Yorubas beg us for anything?? Weren't you imbeciles crying when Fashola sent a few people back to the east?? Lmaoooo dumb Ipobian...you guys are actually the dumbest set of Igbos around...how else would I take a bunch of Moronic fools who have Fayose and FFK's balls so deep down their throats??

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Afonja I've heard you. You are attaching to Isu LGA. Why you still talking?
Daft Ipobian I can talk whenever I please.. just like you can't tell me what/how an igbo man should behave...Aturu IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 10:44am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Just two years out of mainstream Nigeria politics and the Igbos are becoming excessively restless in Nigeria and looking for any means to run away from Nigeria.
The Yorubas that played that part of Nigeria opposition politics for the better part of the last fifty years in Nigeria must be super -humans.
I genuinely support your quest though, it's becoming excruciating sharing the same passport and nationality with unwilling citizens like most of you.
Be honest with yourself, what have you gained from Nigeria so far?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 10:50am On May 10, 2017
edi287:
Look, if we were to have a referendum in the east, more Igbos will vote to stay...I have no doubt in my mind. Nigeria isn't perfect - truth be told, it is a shithole. But guess what?? Igbo, hausa and Yoruba have had a role to play in it being the shithole it is just likewise the few good things about it. Everyone with have a brain knows Nigeria needs fiscal federalism - the Yorubas agree with this...but instead of working with the Yorubas to achieve this, some stupid idiots go ahead and abuse and insult the people who by the way have been hospital to us...is this how you play politics??

Fact of the matter is alot of Igbos have settled and are extremely successful in THE SAME REGIONS TO CLAIM TO HATE...how the heck does that make sense?? I swear there's a huge chance that over 80 percent of these fools screaming IPOB have at least one relative that is successful and earning a living in "Afonja land".

One of my uncles used to say that we Igbos can be very undiplomatic at times....I never understood what he meant then till I got a bit older. Nairaland is a perfect example of that. Heck someone called me an Afonja because I'm Igbo and don't agree with these ipob morons...that's how deluded some of these fools are.

What Igbos should be doing is trying to work with Yorubas to push for Fiscal federalism. Stop acting all high and mighty. SE is a joke compared to the West. If anyone should be crying for secession, it's them. Fact!
You've made your point. But let it sink down your brain, that nobody is fighting the Yorubas, but since they have made themselves belligerent to Igbo course, do you expect a hug from us. Judge from HungerBad comment on page 0 and see for yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by ProWalker: 10:53am On May 10, 2017
blues20:

[s]Be honest with yourself, what have you gained from Nigeria so far?[/s]

If you have asked me this question in 2014 to early 2015, I would have given you an answer.
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 10:55am On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

You know what I ranked my brain wondering why all the three comments insulting igbo on this thread, you overlooked and descended on my own for exposing yoruba for being the criminals they are.

Then I took a look at the "igbo" man old post to discover that you attack igbo whenever they punch your yoruba tribe upside their head as retaliation for their stupidity while claiming to be "igbo" Equally notice how not one igbo belived you're igbo during that characade just like I don't like believe you're igbo during this your pathetic charade. Don't know why you Afonja are so cowardly. I don't care enough to probe

Finally, I notice you modified your post in other to make yourself look less yoruba after I called you out. Funny thing even you attempt to save face, you still couldn't hide your Afonja line. Igbos are not known for kidnapping aboard just so you know

First of all, your people aren't known for just scamming and 419 alone aboard.

I live aboard. Your people are known for 419, ritualism (yes your people still do that even aboard. I suggest googling UK and the human body parts they found in sewages), sex trafficking and terrorism. That's what you are known for aboard. Oh and some of your leaders are ex-convict wanted for drug trafficking.

While I'm at it, if you guys and the crap you people write on this forum as well as una display of lack of history are the definition of the "intelligent conversation." Then best believe I'm grateful to you for stating I don't fit in. I don't want to fit in, if I wanted I stop reading books and educating myself and have my brain chopped in half in other to reduce myself down to the level of the "intelligent conversation". So thank you for the compliment

If you can quote one place where I was anti-igbo, I would agree with you. Nna, i go school; so i am compelled to support arguments with facts and reason not bark support because I'm Igbo.
I will not argue my ancestry on a faceless forum. Give me your twitter handle, let's talk; one on one.
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 10:58am On May 10, 2017
Olabestonic001:

That's like understating it. They have victim mentality and needs to really be allowed to be on their own.
I think Culturally, they NEED their own space to evolve their own style. Otherwise, you'll always have an eternally disgruntled sets of people who believed that they are superior to all other in this country. If they do well, they'll claim is down to their superior prowess; if they do bad, it'll be down to Nigeria holding them down. Such people are grossly irresponsible and needs to truly measure their prowess.
Maybe they'll get it right like Singapore or be worst off like South Sudan. At least, we NEED to let them try out their unique strengths and weaknesses so that we can truly see if they're blackmailing us or if they are right.
Can't you guys back your argument with facts. Spewing out hyper- psychological opinion that is completely off track from reality, is baseless. The OP presented his argument backed with statistical facts; counter him with same if you can, or just keep shut.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by DocHMD: 10:58am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Lmaoooooo you mean the same IPOB that is literally begging the SS to be part of biafra?? Lmaoooo I swear you Ipobians are delusional. Talk of delusions of grandeur. Why would any the Yorubas beg us for anything?? Weren't you imbeciles crying when Fashola sent a few people back to the east?? Lmaoooo dumb Ipobian...you guys are actually the dumbest set of Igbos around...how else would I take a bunch of Moronic fools who have Fayose and FFK's balls so deep down their throats??

Mr Bayerabe, you can lament all you like in attempt to sell us the usual 'I'm Ibo who hate IPOB and love murderous Buhari' crap. It won't sell.
IPOB is the most formidable pro-Biafran group with presence in over 89 countries according to a British tabloid because of them media outlets in countries like Isreali, France, Japan, Britain, US are writing once again about Biafra. Now tell me what your miserable life have achieved? grin

About 7 years ago here on nairaland, your ewedu nylon-shiiting people were all over the internet mocking BZM and MASSOB whenever they were arrested and calling them 'Isreali flag carriers', 'female handbag carriers' even when they never abused you yorubas.
IPOB is now here to stay and to always remind you that you are a CONQUERED AND TOTALLY ENSLAVED PEOPLE WITH FOREIGN EMIRATES. The funny thing is, you see slavery as a NORMAL thing because you are not sure of surviving on your own. grin

More IDP camps to eweduland. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 11:04am On May 10, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr Bayerabe, you can lament all you like in attempt to sell us the usual 'I'm Ibo who hate IPOB and love murderous Buhari' crap. It won't sell.
IPOB is the most formidable pro-Biafran group with presence in over 89 countries according to a British tabloid because of them media outlets in countries like Isreali, France, Japan, Britain, US are writing once again about Biafra. Now tell me what your miserable life have achieved? grin

About 7 years ago here on nairaland, your ewedu nylon-shiiting people were all over the internet mocking BZM and MASSOB whenever they were arrested and calling them 'Isreali flag carriers', 'female handbag carriers' even when they never abused you yorubas.
IPOB is now here to stay and to always remind you that you are a CONQUERED AND TOTALLY ENSLAVED PEOPLE WITH FOREIGN EMIRATES. The funny thing is, you see slavery as a NORMAL thing because you are not sure of surviving on your own. grin

More IDP camps to eweduland. grin
Deluded slowpoke. Do you have any stat to prove more Igbos support IPOB than not?? Aturu Ipobian, show us the British tabloid while you're at it.
See how their thought process works; because I don't like IPOB it means 1. I'm an "afonja" 2. I support buhari. Why are you people sooooo daft?? This was how you guys lied about Trump promising to give you guys Biafra if he was elected and yet the guy hasn't even acknowledged you clowns exist.. Aturu ipobians are the dumbest set of people on the face of the earth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by DocHMD: 11:16am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Deluded slowpoke. Do you have any stat to prove more Igbos support IPOB than not?? Aturu Ipobian, show us the British tabloid while you're at it.
See how their thought process works; because I don't like IPOB it means 1. I'm an "afonja" 2. I support buhari. Why are you people sooooo daft?? This was how you guys lied about Trump promising to give you guys Biafra if he was elected and yet the guy hasn't even acknowledged you clowns exist.. Aturu ipobians are the dumbest set of people on the face of the earth

Ewedu-munching bayerabe, When I tell you that staying under your brown and inhaling rusted zinc could cause dementia, you thought I was being wicked..

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/21/man-fighting-independence-tiny-west-african-nation-biafra-council/

IPOB will remain more intelligent, strategic, literate and better than you in all ramification.

Spend your time inventing low-cost toilet system in Oshogbo and stop fighting IPOB, you will always lose. IPOB is not MASSOB or BZM. They are too refined for you.

I'd wager, you were denied breast- milk in infancy. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 11:19am On May 10, 2017
kpodosky:

If you can quote one place where I was anti-igbo, I would agree with you. Nna, i go school; so i am compelled to support arguments with facts and reason not bark support because I'm Igbo.
I will not argue my ancestry on a faceless forum. Give me your twitter handle, let's talk; one on one.
Nwanne - biko don't waste your time with these guys. Why should you prove anything for that matter to these guys?? Who gave them the divine right to determine who/what is not Igbo?? Ndi Aturu ipobians want us to believe their the real Igbo people and anyone that doesn't think like them are not...I call it BULLSHIT. Bleep them and their delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by ProWalker: 11:22am On May 10, 2017
Olabestonic001:

That's like understating it. They have victim mentality and needs to really be allowed to be on their own.
I think Culturally, they NEED their own space to evolve their own style. Otherwise, you'll always have an eternally disgruntled sets of people who believed that they are superior to all other in this country. If they do well, they'll claim is down to their superior prowess; if they do bad, it'll be down to Nigeria holding them down. Such people are grossly irresponsible and needs to truly measure their prowess.
Maybe they'll get it right like Singapore or be worst off like South Sudan. At least, we NEED to let them try out their unique strengths and weaknesses so that we can truly see if they're blackmailing us or if they are right.

Absolutely on point
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Just two years out of mainstream Nigeria politics and the Igbos are becoming excessively restless in Nigeria and looking for any means to run away from Nigeria.
The Yorubas that played that part of Nigeria opposition politics for the better part of the last fifty years in Nigeria must be super -humans.
I genuinely support your quest though, it's becoming excruciating sharing the same passport and nationality with unwilling citizens like most of you.

What does it mean to say Yoruba played opposition politics for 50 years? People tend to imagine it in the same way as it is in America where opposition is built on principles and along party lines. The opposition in Nigeria is just ethnic opposition which is devoid of principles and values of humanity; otherwise what positive outcome for Nigeria resulted from Yoruba brand of opposition politics. That is the brand of opposition that sustains nepotism, federal character, corruption, all manner of vices, etc. Are we not tired of hypocrisy?

The Yoruba has had a major leverage on Nigeria for the past 50 years and were never excluded from the scheme of things like the Igbos. In this sense the Yoruba has never been in opposition for one day in Nigeria. When people put up a post like yours they are only trying to divert attention. Does the opposition also include when Obasanjo was military head of state. Does it include also when Yoruba voted massively for their brother OBJ even though he was not in their preferred party. Do you play opposition in a party you have voted for? Its very disgusting the type of rhetoric that come from some of us. Please try and travel to understand other parts of Nigeria especially the south east.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 11:27am On May 10, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedu-munching bayerabe, When I tell you that staying under your brown and inhaling rusted zinc could cause dementia, you thought I was being wicked..

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/21/man-fighting-independence-tiny-west-african-nation-biafra-council/

IPOB will remain more intelligent, strategic, literate and better than you in all ramification.

Spend your time inventing low-cost toilet system in Oshogbo and stop fighting IPOB, you will always lose. IPOB is not MASSOB or BZM. They are too refined for you.

I'd wager, you were denied breast- milk in infancy. grin grin

Lmaoooooo yes Ndi Aturu Ipobians are so strategic that's why they keep begging SS to join them?? Answer my other question...why haven't Trump recognized Biafra yet?? While you're at it, also bring proof as legit as the one you brought to prove Trump supports Biafra. Aturu Ipobian talking about Brown roofs - Name anyplace in the east as good as Lagos?
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 11:29am On May 10, 2017
kpodosky:

Ooo you forgot this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2543228/why-igbos-running-away-land/4#37214836

Were yoruba started a thread to insult and mock igbo people. When igbo started insulting them back, there comes the so called "igbo man" overlooking the yoruba attacking and degrading his tribe to argue the igbos opinion as you did me on this thread.

You people are disgusting to me. How a tribe can display this same cowardly behavior is beyond me. It has to be in you're DNA

Oh btw I've been on this forum long enough to know an alternative id when I see one.

In addition, no igbo would make the comment on the screenshot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by DocHMD: 11:33am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Lmaoooooo yes Ndi Aturu Ipobians are so strategic that's why they keep begging SS to join them?? Answer my other question...why haven't Trump recognized Biafra yet?? While you're at it, also bring proof as legit as the one you brought to prove Trump supports Biafra. Aturu Ipobian talking about Brown roofs - Name anyplace in the east as good as Lagos?

Mr illiterate bayerabe, I guess I knocked your muslim skull out with the link ? Do you also need the link to the Isreali, Japanese and US tabloids? grin grin

Don't worry, because your ewedu muslim skull have convinced me that 'Biafra is dead' and 'Kanu is a fraud', I will now hate Kanu, IPOB, love bumhari and unite with your muslim pro-fulani ewedu 'Ibo' skull in one 'naijeriya. Insha Allah! grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by DocHMD: 11:36am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Na sooo... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 11:38am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Daft Ipobian I can talk whenever I please.. just like you can't tell me what/how an igbo man should behave...Aturu IPOB.

You seriously do not want me to start insulting your coward ass wannabe igbo ass. Based o your so called "insult" I've seen, you're easily chewed up and thrown out. If I get involved on here, you'll see the reason I stay getting banned. Now take my kindness and Bleep off you Afonja rat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 11:40am On May 10, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr illiterate bayerabe, I guess I knocked your muslim skull out with the link ? Do you also need the link to the Isreali, Japanese and US tabloids? grin grin

Don't worry, because your ewedu muslim skull have convinced me that 'Biafra is dead' and 'Kanu is a fraud', I will now hate Kanu, IPOB, love bumhari and unite with your muslim pro-fulani ewedu 'Ibo' skull in one 'naijeriya. Insha Allah! grin grin
Yes bring the links...Show us where Trump said he'd give Ndi Aturu Ipob Biafra. While you're at it, how far with that mumu universal passport or whatever the Bleep it is you guys claimed to be accepted in different countries.
Nwanne, you are daft. Your mother's breast milk must have tasted like onions...no wonder you can't think straight. Now I'm a Muslim too grin Get sense and stop deluding yourselves...Ndi Aturu Ipob are nothing more than nonsense makers...Buhari stupidly went and arrested Nnamdi Kanu and gave him attention he didn't deserve...funny how no major world power or the UN asked him anything about it...Aturu ipobians...irrelevant as a Nokia 3310.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by DocHMD: 11:43am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Yes bring the links...Show us where Trump said he'd give Ndi Aturu Ipob Biafra. While you're at it, how far with that mumu universal passport or whatever the Bleep it is you guys claimed to be accepted in different countries.
Nwanne, you are daft. Your mother's breast milk must have tasted like onions...no wonder you can't think straight. Now I'm a Muslim too grin Get sense and stop deluding yourselves...Ndi Aturu Ipob are nothing more than nonsense makers...Buhari stupidly went and arrested Nnamdi Kanu and gave him attention he didn't deserve...funny how no major world power or the UN asked him anything about it...Aturu ipobians...irrelevant as a Nokia 3310.

I've heard you, I promise to hate 'fraud kanu' and unite with your Afonja 'ibo' skull since you have a morbid fear of staying alone in your Eldorado 'one naijeriya' with fulanis you slave for. Insha Allah! grin

Ezi. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 11:44am On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

You seriously do not want me to start insulting your coward ass wannabe igbo ass. Based o your so called "insult" I've seen, you're easily chewed up and thrown out. If I get involved on here, you'll see the reason I stay getting banned. Now take my kindness and Bleep off you Afonja rat.
Aturu ipobian...please start! What exactly will you be insulting?? My pseudo yoruba lineage?? Lmaooo you're so delusional it's not funny. That's like a Liberal saying they'll insult Ben Carson because they think he's white grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends / Breaking: Peter Obi Was A Drug Dealer ? - Igbo Kwenu / Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.