Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo (9517 Views)

Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Senate Is Confused, It Wants To Be Co-executive With The Presidency – Sagay / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 11:46am On May 10, 2017
DocHMD:

Na sooo... grin
Yawn.. boring. You're insulting an imaginary being that doesn't exist due to Paranoia...#thetruthhurts. #Ndiaturuipobians. #clownsfromtheeast. #fakeigbos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Ooo you forgot this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2543228/why-igbos-running-away-land/4#37214836

Where yoruba started a thread to insult and mock igbo people. When igbo started insulting them back, there comes the so called "igbo man" overlooking the yoruba attacking and degrading his tribe to argue the igbos opinion as you did me on this thread.

You people are disgusting to me. How a tribe can display this same cowardly behavior is beyond me. It has to be in you're DNA

You still haven't given a single proof, biko. You are only barking around. Christopher attacked me for disagreeing so ? that prove anything?

The Igbos I know and grew up with are smart and intelligent, wise and analytic; you seem an exception.
you neither reason or seek to buffer both sides of an argument. I wish I could talk face to face with you on why your non stop cacophony wouldn't win us freedom. Most of us want separation too, but also understand the economic implications of such changes hence the caution.

Intelligence is holding arguments for and against then finding balance. Even within us we are yet to attain the tight unity necessary for a state to run.

Do you think KANU would be allowed to rule ? look We need first an Igbo confederation then a united front to singularly break together or we wld blunder into war.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 11:59am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Aturu ipobian...please start! What exactly will you be insulting?? My pseudo yoruba lineage?? Lmaooo you're so delusional it's not funny. That's like a Liberal saying they'll insult Ben Carson because they think he's white grin grin grin

Your pseudo yoruba? No your pseudo igbo claim. Your monkey ass have begin insulting igbo while trying uplifting your deranged, servitude, backwards, skull mining, pathetic sh1t you call a tribe. So disgraceful and shameless that you monkey, Hiv infested ass has to pretend to be from the tribe you people despise in order to try and uplift that damaged ego that stay getting dragged and stomped to the floor since the internet became accessible and the nation saw you animals for what you are. The reality is despite all the claim you make online, you people remain the only tribe in history who is still backwards despite NADA hindering their progression unlike every other tribe in Nigeria.
So worthless of a community that you stay obsessed wtf the tribe you hate that does not even give shit about the miserable things you people are are doing while ignoring the disgrace it is be y'all. For example: una obsession with Nnamdi Kanu, his bail and IPOB and yet forgetting your Oba and several of your members are currently dying away in jail for fighting against the fulani. Obviously to you savages, what Igbos and ipob are doing matters more.

The saddest thing of it all you are not even ashamed of the shithole behaviors you all display like goats with their head up a cow ass. Even after showcasing your true identity and still doing so with each comment you make, you can't help continue making a fool of yourself. Which now leave us to wonder whether you are born stupid or dId a trauma make you stupid. One thing can be guarantee for sure is miserable thing you call a life and that pea you call a brain. No wonder your family is ashamed of you. They should have aborted you the second they realized a human was giving birth to goat. Abomination!!!

Oh btw: I noticed you screaming SS to DocHMD in your pathetic attempt to insult. If you are igbo, you would have known Igbo land extends past SE. I'm actually an igbo from SS...Asaba delta to be precise. But I'm not shocked, most of your people are clueless..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Your pseudo yoruba? No your pseudo igbo claim. Your monkey ass have begin insulting igbo while trying uplifting your deranged, servitude, backwards, skull mining, pathetic sh1t you call a tribe. So disgraceful and shameless that you monkey, Hiv infested ass has to pretend to be from the tribe you people despise in order to try and uplift that damaged ego that stay getting dragged and stomped to the floor since the internet became accessible and the nation saw you animals for what you are. The reality is despite all the claim you make online, you people remain the only tribe in history who is still backwards despite NADA hindering their progression unlike every other tribe in Nigeria.
So worthless of a community that you stay obsessed wtf the tribe you hate that does not even give shit about the miserable things you people are are doing while ignoring the disgrace it is be y'all. For example: una obsession with Nnamdi Kanu, his bail and IPOB and yet forgetting your Oba and several of your membership are currently dying away in jail for footing against the fulani. Obviously to you savages, what Igbos and ipob are doing matter more.

The saddest thing of it all you are not even ashamed of the shithole behaviors you all display like goats with their head up a cow ass. Even after showcasing your true identity and still doing so with each comment you make, you can't help continue making a fool of yourself. Which now leave us to wonder whether you are born stupid or dId a trauma make you stupid. One thing can be guarantee for sure is miserable thing you call a life and that pea you call a brain. No wonder your family is ashamed of you. They should have aborted you the second they realized a human was giving birth to goat. Abomination!!!
Lame...until you have evidence to prove I'm not Igbo other than me not being onye Aturu Ipob, you are literally talking to yourself. Lmaoooo you're the biggest clown I've ever seen on here. Onye Aturu IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
kpodosky:

You still haven't given a single proof, biko. You are only barking around. Christopher attacked me for disagreeing so ? that prove anything?

Really. Christopher did not address you first. He was addressing an Afonja that insulted igbo and you showed up to "disagree" with him. Funny enough, you ignored the insults from the Afonjas and went after someone that retaliated. Pretty much the same exact that occurred here as well.
That is more than enough prove to justify you are not what you claim.

As for the rest of your jargon, I only speak to real igbo pertaining igbo interest. Don't care or need advice from a non igbo. Considering that non of you guys are advance in any aspect past igbo that literally had to start from square 1 and now caught up to the rest of y'all in less than few years despite the hindering blocks, yeah keep your advice to yourselves. Charity begins at home. Toodles

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by forMom(f): 12:14pm On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

It makes me laugh what you people call "politically savvy".

Your damn country is the current mess it is and getting worse by the second due to your so called "politically savvy".

Please don't ever abuse that word.

People that are politically savvy creates the American, UK, Canada, China, south Korea, UAE of the world not the backwards crap you currently have
Please tell them!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 12:15pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

You literally proven it yourself you incompetent buffoon.

With EVERY POST you make, you make it more and more obvious WTF tribe you hail from as the sh1t you screech out is EXACTLY as the sh1t the rest of your deranged clan says on this forum. Example: you claim to be Igbo but yet your ediotic is clueless their igbo clans in SS fucking buff00n.

You're a disgrace to the shots that brought into this world. If I was your father, I would have slit your throat to save society from the disease that is you.
E PAIN AM grin grin grin grin why you want cry na?? Cry cry Aturu Ipob.
Anumpam, how many of the Igbos in SS want to be part of Ndi Aturu Ipob? Fact is the majority of SS don't want anything to do with NDI Aturu Ipob...kill yourself if e pain you grin grin grin grin Aturu Ipob. #thetruthhurts #fakeigbos #Ndiaturuipobians grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 12:23pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

More example that your shameless ass is Afonja. What a complete coward that even a rat is smarter than.

I suggest read fully next time before showing your ass like a wh0re. If you actually can read, you would have known that I'm from delta state you monkey. Therefore, I'm igbo SS therfore I know my own people more than your Afonja ass that's yet to leave that oshogbo village.
Skull mining.
Akuko...because you're delta igbo you think you can speak for the rest of SS. Oya tell us the percentage of SS that identify with Biafra?? #thetruthhurts #fakeigbos #Ndiaturuipobians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Blue3k2: 12:24pm On May 10, 2017
HungerBAD:

Once upon a time, Texas said it was tired of the United States and they left to form a Country. By themselves, they begged to come back to the United States after a few Years.

Let them get their own Country, and let us see how far they will go. But you guys should not behave like Texas, and start begging to come back to Nigeria.

Your history of Texas is wrong. Texas seccession happened with Mexico first. We won the war against them had our own country but failed due to debts. Then we joined the United States in 1845. Then seceded from United States to form the Confederate states of America 1861. The Confederate States lost to the Union. Then we had to accept joining again.

Point is Texas didn't beg to rejoin United States or Mexico. Trust me on this I'm a Texan myself.

https://www.tsl.texas.gov/ref/abouttx/secession/index.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 12:25pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Waiting for your next weak line filed with laughing emoji to save face.
grin grin grin grin grin. There you go...now how does this change your daft logic that all Igbos are Ndi Aturu ipobians and MUST agree with Ndi nama di ka unu?? #Ndiaturuipobians #daftnama
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Really. Christopher did not address you first. He was addressing an Afonja that insulted igbo and you showed up to "disagree" with him. Funny enough, you ignored the insults from the Afonjas and went after someone that retaliated. Pretty much the same exact that occurred here as well.
That is more than enough prove to justify you are not what you claim.

As for the rest of your jargon, I only speak to real igbo pertaining igbo interest. Don't care or need advice from a non igbo. Considering that non of you guys are advance in any aspect past igbo that literally had to start from square 1 and now caught up to the rest of y'all in less than few years despite the hindering blocks, yeah keep your advice to yourselves. Charity begins at home. Toodles

You still give no proof. Attacking my write up or the fact that your suspended account-- Christopher-- disagreed with me wouldn't make it so. Stop wasting your time, educated Igbos wldnt take your crap. We have all wised up to nonsense.

Hide behind Nairaland and spill your hate forgetting you are on a forum built by a non-igbo. I dare you show yourself instigator of hate and miss-direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by DocHMD: 12:32pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

More example that your shameless ass is Afonja. What a complete coward that even a rat is smarter than.

I suggest read fully next time before showing your ass like a wh0re. If you actually can read, you would have known that I'm from delta state you monkey. Therefore, I'm igbo SS therfore I know my own people more than your Afonja ass that's yet to leave that oshogbo village.
Skull mining.

One thing about all these 'I am Ibo who hate Kanu and love bubuharry' ewedu-munchers is that once you troll their coneheads for about 5 mins, they'll subconsciously reveal that characteristic Afonja 'odour' that they've been hiding without even knowing it. grin grin

Just troll them for 5 mins, they'll vomit the ewedu in their mouth. It works like magic. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Akuko...because you're delta igbo you think you can speak for the rest of SS. Oya tell us the percentage of SS that identify with Biafra?? #thetruthhurts #fakeigbos #Ndiaturuipobians

grin grin grin grin grin
You stay exposing your own self that's the saddest thing of it all. No one is even giving example of the fake you are but you. How laughable. grin grin grin grin it is actually sad how clueless and incompetent you are.

A true igbo would have know delta igbo accounts for a high percentage in SS and this is without including rivers, or criss rivers/Akwa ibom igbos. I bet your monkey ass isn't even aware there are igbos outside of delta state. Hell your foolish ass literally just learned there are such thing as delta igbo. Goat!! Anyway, when you count the igbo indigienous of SS and our land, we account for almost half the percanTage of SS. If yourself has any knowledge or even igbo you would have know our population is,the largest in the region when you add us together but when you divide us by the states then our population is second to largest in each state excluding AK/CR and this is excluding SE igbo that migrated to SS. Finally incase, you foolish ass isn't aware, outside of Aba and onitsha, the other largest group of IPOB is both in our side. I should know my cousin is one of theeaders of the Asaba quarters. There's a reason why ipob charters keep opening up in Rivers areas slowpoke. In addition, there is a reason why my people led the first protest as well as the second largest protest outside of Aba. Then again what do I expect from an Afonja, your knowledge of anything is disgraceful. If your Tinubu or SR didn't feed it to you, you clueless like the cowards the fulani leads

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by BabaRamota1980: 12:37pm On May 10, 2017
@post
Not a dayam thing!
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Ooo you forgot this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2543228/why-igbos-running-away-land/4#37214836

Were yoruba started a thread to insult and mock igbo people. When igbo started insulting them back, there comes the so called "igbo man" overlooking the yoruba attacking and degrading his tribe to argue the igbos opinion as you did me on this thread.

You people are disgusting to me. How a tribe can display this same cowardly behavior is beyond me. It has to be in you're DNA

Oh btw I've been on this forum long enough to know an alternative id when I see one.

In addition, no igbo would make the comment on the screenshot

If you don't see the sarcasms in those posts then why bother? I should have known you are slow in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 12:42pm On May 10, 2017
kpodosky:

You still give no proof. Attacking my write up or the fact that your suspended account-- Christopher-- disagreed with me wouldn't make it so. Stop wasting your time, educated Igbos wldnt take your crap. We have all wised up to nonsense.

Hide behind Nairaland and spill your hate forgetting you are on a forum built by a non-igbo. I dare you show yourself instigator of hate and miss-direction.
Stop trying to reason with that Aturu. People like this do not deserve respect of any form. Bleep him and his #fakeigbos aka #Ndiaturuipob squad. Imagine thinking everyone must have the same thoughts/opinions because they're the same skin color or tribe...foolish narrow minded thinking. Normally I don't waste my time on them, but from today, I'll troll these deluded #Ndiaturuipob whenever I feel like it. Stupid senseless asswipes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechuj: 12:43pm On May 10, 2017
DocHMD:

One thing about all these 'I am Ibo who hate Kanu and love bubuharry' ewedu-munchers is that once you troll their coneheads for about 5 mins, they'll subconsciously revealed that characteristic Afonja 'odour' without even knowing it. grin grin

Just troll them for 5 mins, they'll vomit the ewedu in their mouth. It works like magic. grin grin

That is the thing. He exposed himself since I first saw him when he made the claim that igbo only hates awolowo because he ended the war; that he was a great visionary. I'm like which so called "igbo" would make such a claim? If igbo hated awolowo for ending the war, Gowon and Effiong would be hated and way more than Awolowo. A yoruba just can't be a yoruba. They are too weak to ever stand by their words without shielding themselves. If it's not SS minitories today, it is SE igbo tomorrow. Tufiakwa grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by newbornmacho(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Azuka Onwuka i greet you.

This is a very intelligent write up.

Once upon a time, even up to 2 weeks ago, i supported that the Ibo's should not be allowed to leave the Union. But, after thinking deeply of it, i am in support that they should be allowed to go away.

I came to this conclusion after the unaccountable arrests of drug carriers from the Eastern part of Nigeria. If they were known as Biafran's, the rest of us law abiding Nigerians will not be embarrassed,harassed and even sometimes be killed by those mistaking all of us, and erroneously terming all of us criminals in the Diaspora.

Moreover, there is absolutely nothing the East contributes into the coffers of Nigeria. The little developments in the East,was done from the monies gotten from the oil in the South-South.

The East gets more from Nigeria,than it contributes to Nigeria as an entity. They are short changing us, and i support they should leave peacefully.

Once upon a time, Texas said it was tired of the United States and they left to form a Country. By themselves, they begged to come back to the United States after a few Years.

Let them get their own Country, and let us see how far they will go. But you guys should not behave like Texas, and start begging to come back to Nigeria.
PARASIIIIITE!!!
PARASIIIIITE!!! tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 12:47pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

grin grin grin grin grin
You stay exposing your own self that's the saddest thing of it all. No one is even giving example of the fake you are but you. How laughable. grin grin grin grin it is actually sad how clueless and incompetent you are.

A true igbo would have know delta igbo accounts for a high percentage in SS and this is without including rivers, or criss rivers/Akwa ibom igbos. I bet your monkey ass isn't even aware there are igbos outside of delta state. Hell your foolish ass literally just learned there are such thing as delta igbo. Goat!! Anyway, when you count the igbo indigienous of SS and our land, we account for almost half the percanTage of SS. If yourself has any knowledge or even igbo you would have know our population is,the largest in the region when you add us together but when you divide us by the states then our population is second to largest in each state excluding AK/CR and this is excluding SE igbo that migrated to SS. Finally incase, you foolish ass isn't aware, outside of Aba and onitsha, the other largest group of IPOB is both in our side. I should know my cousin is one of theeaders of the Asaba quarters. There's a reason why ipob charters keep opening up in Rivers areas slowpoke. In addition, there is a reason why my people led the first protest as well as the second largest protest outside of Aba. Then again what do I expect from an Afonja, your knowledge of anything is disgraceful. If your Tinubu or SR didn't feed it to you, you clueless like the cowards the fulani leads
When I say you IPOBIANS are just daft, people think I'm joking...anumpam, I said BRING FUCKING PROOF TO SHOW MAJORITY OF THE SS WANTS TO BE PART OF BIAFRA. If not...please shut the hell up. Dumb Ewu IPOB. You've been operating on conjecture all day.
Prove I'm an Afonja - Fail!
Prove majority of SS want to be part of Biafra - fail
Chai Ndi ipob biko don't kill me oooo grin grin grin grin #thetruthhurts #fakeigbos #Ndiaturuipobians #dumbewuipob grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

My suspended id? Unlike your coward ass, I stand by each I'd I am nor do I change tribe in it like you. My original I'd is onenaira6, I suggest google it. If I was Christopher, I would have said you fool. Ask anybody that know me on this forum.

Oh btw: I study psychology, the human being have the need to always defend what they hold dear to be it family, tribal identity, religion identity, etc. The fact when another tribe is attaching by force to, you look the other way but the second that your tribe is getting smacked, you show up to talk to to the one doing so aka you defend shows wtf you are. Incase you aren't aware, non verbal language speak louder than verbal.

Claim igbo all you want though, it doesn't shock me. I've been on this forum long enough to know a yoruba when I see one.

And all that education didn't teach you that there are exceptions and everyone don't follow the same paradigm. How many Igbo meetings have you ever attended abroad? if you have you wld know we hardly agree at all even if, it is slow and alduous. Hating and attacking everyone who don't support your ideas is foolish. A word of warning;

Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso
ozu ala n'inyi. "

Guessing by your accessions, you most likely went to an Afonja university where they taught well. Oh that is sarcasm by the way, because you have difficulty with such, I should help

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by jude90(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2017
wow this is the best write I have seen on nairaland since I joined. very objective and with all the facts but wait and see how some stupid idiots will come here to spew trash. thanks OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi287: 1:16pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechuj:

Where did I say majority of SS wants to Biafra?

How dumb are you?
CAN YOU READ?

I was talking about my community since the FIRST STATEMENT. I didn't even talk about any other tribes but the incompetent, divide and ruke, pathetic animals that is the first thing you think. Unlike your stupid self that made a generalizing statement that YOU can't back up aka igbo would vote for your backwards zoogerian, I can't make comments that I can't prove. I can on the other hand incompetent ass if that's wtf you want to go, I can prove proof there are non Igbo SS that supports biafra. I happily do that shit as I've done FOR SEVERAL PPL ON THIS FORUM REPEATEDLY. DARE ME!!!!

Learn how to read. I understand you Afonja are running neck to neck with North I'm educationot but READ, COMPREHEND before making yourself look like a buff00n.

Oh finally AFONJA, you ALREADY exposed yourself. The so excited failed on your prove of identity is the delusion
At least your dumb Ewu ipob self have admitted only a minority are interested in Ndi Aturu ipobians and Biafra. Majority of SS DO NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH IPOB, WHY DO YOU FOOLS KEEP ADDING THEM WHEN YOU SPEAK OF IPOB. WHEN I SEE YOUR STUPID IPOB MAP, I ALWAYS SEE SS IN IT.. THAT IS WRONG.
Anumpam, Onye Ewu ipob, PROOF THAT MAJORITY OF IGBOS WANT BIAFRA.
PROVE THAT MAJORITY OF DELTA IGBOS IN THE SOUTH SOUTH WANTS BIAFRA
PROVE I AM A YORUBA PERSON!!! THIS IS WHAT I CLEARLY WANT YOU TO PROVE!!
Dumb Ewu IPOB, it's quite simple.. You want IPOB, get the hell out of North and west. Bring all Igbos back to the east and chase all non biafra supporting people out of SE. Then I'll take you people seriously...till then, YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE. #truthhurts #fakeigbos #dumbewuipob #Ndiaturuipobians. Educated indeed.. grin grin grin grin clown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by HungerBAD: 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
edi287:

At least you're dumb Ewu ipob self have admitted only a minority are interested in Ndi Aturu ipobians and Biafra. Majority of SS DO NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH IPOB, WHY DO YOU FOOLS KEEP ADDING THEM WHEN YOU SPEAK OF IPOB. WHEN I SEE YOU'RE STUPID IPOB MAP, I ALWAYS SEE SS IN IT.. THAT IS WRONG.
Anumpam, Onye Ewu ipob, PROOF THAT MAJORITY OF IGBOS WANT BIAFRA.
PROVE THAT MAJORITY OF DELTA IGBOS IN THE SOUTH SOUTH WANTS BIAFRA
PROOF I AM A YORUBA PERSON!!! THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO PROVE CLEARLY.
Dumb Ewu IPOB, it's quite simple.. You want IPOB, get the hell out of North and west. Bring all Igbos back to the east and chase all non biafra supporting people out of SE. Then I'll take you people seriously...till then, YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE. #truthhurts #fakeigbos #dumbewuipob #Ndiaturuipobians. Educated indeed.. grin grin grin grin clown.

Smackdown.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by deomelo: 1:27pm On May 10, 2017
You are asking what other people want from you when you don't even know what you want from yourself.

Today you are Nigerian, tomorrow and the day after you are ipob, you are jews, you are everything under the sun, you hate and dislike everybody and so on and so on.

Find yourself first before demanding anything from other people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by ProWalker: 1:36pm On May 10, 2017
jomonic:

[s]What does it mean to say Yoruba played opposition politics for 50 years? People tend to imagine it in the same way as it is in America where opposition is built on principles and along party lines. The opposition in Nigeria is just ethnic opposition which is devoid of principles and values of humanity; otherwise what positive outcome for Nigeria resulted from Yoruba brand of opposition politics. That is the brand of opposition that sustains nepotism, federal character, corruption, all manner of vices, etc. Are we not tired of hypocrisy?

The Yoruba has had a major leverage on Nigeria for the past 50 years and has never been excluded from the scheme of things like the Igbos. In this sense the Yoruba has never been in opposition for one day in Nigeria. When people put up a post like yours they are only trying to divert attention. Does the opposition also include when Obasanjo was military head of state. Does it include also when Yoruba voted massively for their brother OBJ even though he was not in their preferred party. Do you play opposition in a party you have voted for? Its very disgusting the type of rhetoric that come from some of us. Please try and travel to understand other parts of Nigeria especially the south east[/s].

Trace the trajectory of Nigeria politics from Azikwe/Balewa coalition to 2015 and tell me if the East has not been colluding with the North at any given time.
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Olabestonic001(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2017
blues20:

Can't you guys back your argument with facts. Spewing out hyper- psychological opinion that is completely off track from reality, is baseless. The OP presented his argument backed with statistical facts; counter him with same if you can, or just keep shut.

We've had more comments by Igbos on Marginalization since 2015 ill-fated GEJ's loss than any other ethnic group in Nigeria history! Yes, even my Igbo colleagues are really that narrow in such claims. Even more than the Ijaws who have wells of oils and the likes.
I think they NEED to exit this federation and go and sought themselves out. We can't continue to reside with a tribe that is damned too paranoid in a country they have excelled in. Instead of addressing issues, they'll be there agitating to break-away. Such people are not worthy to be in a multiethnic society. Let them stay on their own why we treat each other as neighbors. They're not culturally used to Complex Systems but narrow ones; all their issues stems from that singular fact.
So, my guy, be happy that we are wanting what you want; unless your Clamor is a cheap blackmailing tool to have your way.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Peter Obi Was A Drug Dealer ? - Igbo Kwenu / Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election / General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.