Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo (9515 Views)

Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Senate Is Confused, It Wants To Be Co-executive With The Presidency – Sagay / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 7:07pm On May 10, 2017
Edi287

How many is Nigeria vote?

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by ProWalker: 7:29pm On May 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I know you are another jobless boy dat ur hole life depends ad ends here in nairaland.. smiley

Go and get proper education, you refused, you will say your ambition in life is to pack your anus with cocaine to Asia so you can be able to buy a plot of swampy land in Amuwo odofin grin
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by agaba77: 7:43pm On May 10, 2017
op there are 2 reasons they dont want igbo to go or to restructure. For the hausa fulani and yoruba it is the oil wealth in the sounth they fear they might loose. Second for the yoruba, it is the fact that they know that the igbo will emerge economically stronger and they resent that idea.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by SIRmanjar(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:

Go and get proper education, you refused, you will say your ambition in life is to pack your anus with cocaine to Asia so you can be able to buy a plot of swampy land in Amuwo odofin grin
Hahahahaha! You no well. grin.Nigga am pure undiluted yoruba boy..Am sure you are one of those yorubas that rant here on nairaland,after ranting you go out and answer to your young Ibo boss..You will be like yes ma,Yes sir..I agree with you ma..am a very silly useless boy ma please don't faya me ma.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by tifany89(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Igbos that cant control there people,want to rule Nigeria.You think it's easy to rule Nigeria abi?
I CAN NEVER,I REPEAT I CAN NEVER VOTE FOR AN IGBO BEING...
Dude take ur inconsequential vote and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. It's 'their' and not 'there', someone like you dat can't even write something sensible to save his life is talking while others are talking mtchewwwww. Saturday is Jamb, hope you are prepared?
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by tifany89(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:
Then how come we never saw all this secession hype during the Jonathan presidency? Why is the agitation sounding so loud only now after his defeat at the polls?
Most times people here just make comments because they are not the ones been affected. To the extent some persons will even support certain obnoxious policies just because it didn't affect them. Sentiments aside and be truthful to yourself, has Buhari treated the Igbos fairly? Jonathan wasn't perfect but he made sure he carried everyone along to a reasonable extent, can same be said of Buhari? You may think you guys are having it good now but mind u tomorrow is pregnant and no one knows what it has in store for all of us. I see supposed Christians comment anyhow and am like wow and later you will be praying for favour, favour from who if I may ask. Read that article very well and if u didn't see the obvious truth in it then ur case is hopeless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
edi879:

I think we should have this referendum once and for all...that's the only way to move forward. Whatever happens, happens. But I know how you Ipobians think..when Lagos starts taxing you as foreigners, watch how some of you will cry and play the victim as always.
continue console yourself because we have pass that can off treatin. Biafra are living worldwide paying taxing

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 8:33pm On May 10, 2017
edi287:

When I said e bu Ewu ipob, people Che Su abaram wicked...no look at it. Because you and father's hate Awolowo = all Igbos hate Awo. WHY ARE YOU EWU IPOBIANS SO DAFT??
AS FOR YOUR STUPID SURVEY, WHO IS CONDUCTING IT?? YOU THINK I'LL TAKE A SURVEY CONDUCTED AMONGST NDI ATURU IPOB SERIOUSLY. You've said one thing that I agree with - WE NEED A REFERENDUM. I think that's the only thing that will expose you frauds.
Anumpam, WE ARE NOT ARGUING ABOUT IF THE MAJORITY OF SS WANT ONE NIGERIA, WE ARE ARGUING IF THEY WANT TO BE PART OF BIAFRA. Stop deviating EWU IPOB...BRING A LEGIT SURVEY CONDUCTED BY A LEGITIMATE GROUP THAT PROVES ALL IGBOS WANT IPOB AND I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S LIFE, I'LL RECORD A LIVE VIDEO CALLING YOU UNCLE AND APOLOGIZING FOR DOUBTING YOU.
TILL THEN, YOU AND YOUR EWU IPOBIANS ARE LOUD CHEST BEATERS
STILL WAITING FOR TRUMP TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU GUYS
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR UNIVERSAL PASSPORT
STILL WAITING FOR ACCEPTABLE PROOF I AM YORUBA!!!!
#truthhurts #fakeigbos #dumbewuipob #Ndiaturuipobians grin grin grin grin

Whussup back.
Notice the one wey wail have not said anything for close to 2 hours. Hmm I wonder why

I got tired of posting the Igbo referendum ( will continue next time I log in)

Decided to focus on SS minorities now. Despite being onexposed of the ones that hates the idea of SS minorities being part of Biafra excluding ibibio, I want to make you choke on your shit.

As for the SS. Also on FB, last year the premiumtimes posted an article from an AK politician disapproval of SS included in Biafra. Funny in a site where the ids can be verifiable with both images and other factors, the dynamic of the People's reaction was different.

Shall we continue.

Similar to the igbo referendum, I'll be posting the replies of the SS minorities in regards to the article in hourly basis as still at work.

Anyway, similar to the igbo referendum, COUNT how many opposed what the man said and how many supported it. Infact, I deliberately cancelled out the yoruba, hausa and igbo that commented therefore the focus is JUST in SS miniorities aka the people, not elders, not politicians but the people.

Shall we begin?

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 8:36pm On May 10, 2017
Edi879

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
Edi879 or is it edi278

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 8:49pm On May 10, 2017
Edi278

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
Edi879

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
Edi278

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Ikechu0b: 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
Edi278 or Edi789 or whatever nonsense you coward Afonja ass is hiding yourself in.

I have to go back work. My break ended and unfortunately I don't have break again for the next 6 hours aka when my shift ends so I'll be stopping for here.

Hopefully you'll finally have the balls to speak because I do need you to answer for question. After work, I'm going to log in again and I need you to answer which replies do you want to continue posting. The igbo biafran citizen referendum or the reaction of SS minorities citizens where one of their politician opposed biafra.

If I don't get any reply, I'll not post and end it here. I hope, pray and beg you pick one cause I don't want to stop. I want you to shook on your shit.

Oh when I return I hope to see Evidence that the citizens, excluding hausa/fulani and their slave, want your shrinking ship.

Oh one last thing, I forgot to include where I got the comments from. Please pray Tell and expose me if I omitted anything from the screenshots.

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2017
donmalcolm21:
i give up on you

that guy is a pained yoruba boy..
maybe did his nysc..

biafra is dia nightmare..
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 10, 2017
edi879:

Nonsense. You mean the same Yoruba you guys abuse and call all sorts of deragatory names despite them being accomodating to you?? Why the heck should they try and help IPOB? Same arrogant IPOBIANS that claim Lagos is a no man's land?? I swear if I was Yoruba, I'd truly throw those punks into a lagoon. You can not eat your cake and have it.
If IPOB wants to be taken seriously, they must influence SE politics, put their people in government, then force Biafra. Recall all igbo people from outside SE and state they don't want anything to do with Nigeria. Simple! Don't feel you're better than everyone else yet you have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prove you are more superior to the people you call a Zoo.

you be proper afonja..

funny oga, your opinion no count.. all ranting ends here..while IPOB keep soaring.
if you provoke.. hug transformer.. take last option.

BIAFRA is a spirit..
IPOB is the MOVEMENT..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechu0b:
Edi278

Oga you've gat nothing to proof to that thing..

nobody know am..:is opinion ends here on this thread..
no waste bytes on am.. he's just pained..but we can't help it.

BIAFRA is THE SPIRIT..
IPOB the MOVEMENT..

him eye go clear..someday..

ndi ujo..
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 10, 2017
can we all feel the "FEAR"
is real..

Yoruba's are actually Scared of the "!BIAFRA" an that FEAR is eating em up.

but someday..they will face that FEAR ALONE.

BIAFRA IS THE SPIRIT..
IPOB IS THE MOVEMENT..

loving this..
makes me believe.

When Fear Is REAL

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

It makes me laugh what you people call "politically savvy".

Your damn country is the current mess it is and getting worse by the second due to your so called "politically savvy".

Please don't ever abuse that word.

People that are politically savvy creates the American, UK, Canada, China, south Korea, UAE of the world not the backwards crap you currently have

Trash feat only for the dustbin.
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2017
backtosender:
This one you dey blab your afonja parasite mouth always remember your parasite region have been leeching on Igbo natural resources for the past 54 years

Are you a kindergarten without brains ?
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
kpodosky:

if you can't keep this conversation civil why comment at all?

Honestly I didn't see Nigeria working, but I'm desperate to hear arguments on why it should or why Biafra shouldn't be allowed to leave. we all have issues and it would be foolish to deny all others don't bring shame to us all.
.The igbos are notorious for drugs, kidnappings and other forms of vices abroad.
.The Yorubas are the scammers and internet con's
.The Northerners are terrorists and least educated , dragging the nation's IQ into the gutters (I know the north is distinct, but majority do)
.The Southerners are sex workers abroad.

No one is innocent, everyone has contributed to the dirt, pinning it on Igbo's alone is lazy.

Tou are partially correct. I say partially because Igbos' contribution to Nigeria's soiled image is comprehensive. They are equally involved in rituals for money, sex trafficking, substandard and fake products and internet scam. I know of a igbo-speaking local government in delta state where you have an internet scammer in every family.
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2017
I feel incensed anytime i read " igbos should be allowed to go'. Are igbos slaves and in bondage ?
I don't think they are ready to go. I can't see whats stoppping them except that theu are not ready.
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by modik(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Just as Martin Luther Jr. dreamt of a black ruling America and it came to pass...one day just one day there shall be a country called Biafra and Nigeria or whatever they deem fit to answer then shall be a neighbourin country to them...

Mark My Word

God bless you and your living vision
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by ProWalker: 9:59pm On May 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahahaha! You no well. grin.Nigga am pure undiluted yoruba boy..Am sure you are one of those yorubas that rant here on nairaland,after ranting you go out and answer to your young Ibo boss..You will be like yes ma,Yes sir..I agree with you ma..am a very silly useless boy ma please don't faya me ma.. grin

Don't worry yourself Ibo boy, bon vouyage to Indonesia grin
You will soon know how far nah cheesy
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by ProWalker: 10:02pm On May 10, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
continue console yourself because we have pass that can off treatin. Biafra are living worldwide paying taxing

Typical ipob, they are simply illiterates!!
Another SirManjar grin
Can anyone help this ipob out here?
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by SIRmanjar(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:

Don't worry yourself Ibo boy, bon vouyage to Indonesia grin
You will soon know how far nah cheesy
Auvior mon ami de NIGERIA.. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by modik(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:
All i get from this article is Lamentations and yet more lamentations from the 5% simply because their candidate lost an election. I bet you the day we elect one of their own president, IPOB will be in the forefront chanting one Nigeria.

I'm not sure you read Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart?

Igbos are not ass lickers. No position/carrot/bait shall appease someone who knows where he is heading to.

check your history once again.
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by SIRmanjar(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:

Typical ipob, they are simply illiterates!!
Another SirManjar grin
Can anyone help this ipob out here?

You dis nairaland hooligan won't you go to bed? don't let your Ibo boss faya you tomorrow for late coming. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by theDEVILisHERE: 10:18pm On May 10, 2017
Your write up is a waste of time
if it wasn't, things would have been put in order long ago

Nigeria is an enclave of evil
And we all know the eventual end of such enclaves

I have no pity for idiots who in their foolishness choose to hang unto a capsided canoe destined to sink
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi879: 10:25pm On May 10, 2017
Ikechu0b:
Edi879
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chineke ooo...Chai I told you people Ndi Ewu Ipob are sooo dumb. So this is the survey you're talking about?? OUT of how many people...
I swear Ndi Aturu IPOB will not kill me with stupidity.
AGAIN, IS THIS THE LEGITIMATE SURVEY I ASKED YOU FOR SO THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK PROVES MAJORITY OF SS AND IGBO WANT BIAFRA AND ASSOCIATE WITH NDI ATURU IPOB
You are a confirmed anumpam...I'm not dealing with a fool like you anymore. I've wasted my brain cells on a mugu like you. This is the last time I'll quote an Ewu IPOBIAN like you. I knew he'd go and bring a mumu biased one sided poll.
#thetruthhurts #fakeigbos #Ndiaturuipobians #dumbewuipob
Till i see a PROPER SURVEY FROM A CCOMPETENT FIGURE, DON'T EVER QUOTE ME WITH YOUR STUPIDITY
#DUMBEWUIPOB #NDIATURUIPOBIANS #TRUTHHURTS
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by edi879: 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
bounty007:

you be proper afonja..

funny oga, your opinion no count.. all ranting ends here..while IPOB keep soaring.
if you provoke.. hug transformer.. take last option.

BIAFRA is a spirit..
IPOB is the MOVEMENT..

Agreed. Both our opinions are just that - opinions. That's why despite all the protests of Ndi Aturu Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu had to be a bitch and accept the most ridiculous bail terms ever. He should've been your Mandela na...#thetruthhurts #fakeigbos #Ndiaturuipobians #dumbewuipob
Re: Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2017
edi879:

Agreed. Both our opinions are just that - opinions. That's why despite all the protests of Ndi Aturu Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu had to be a bitch and accept the most ridiculous bail terms ever. He should've been your Mandela na...#thetruthhurts #fakeigbos #Ndiaturuipobians #dumbewuipob

i na akosikwa.. na you sabi.

ship don set sail..

BIAFRA IS THE SPIRIT..
IPOB IS THE MOVEMENT..

KANU IS THEIR NIGHTMARE..

hope you get it..
plus kanu minus KANU.. figure d rest out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps May Reverse Senate Amendments To CCB/CCT Act / AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends / EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.