Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane (10008 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by kranus: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Is there anything sexier than a girl in a tight uniform? Well, maybe taking that uniform off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by kranus: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2019
CHECK OUT MORE RAUNCHY PHOTOS HERE
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ploutus: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by vickyhow(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
All those ladies with their butt suspendinq in the air, would be perfect 4 doqqy position ! !

*looks_4_soap*

3 Likes

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ploutus: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ploutus: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ploutus: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Hot grin
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by kranus: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2019
ploutus:
Hot grin
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by galadima77(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Where the steamy photos?

1 Like

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by franklingud(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2019
Vaseline boss, I hail ooo
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Katier00(f): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2019
They are beautiful
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Jerkules: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Beautiful view from Abroad.. but not here where their toto dey smell fish fish cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by crixtech: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Lol... Steamy in deed
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Lol. So after seeing them,I will jump into a plane and travel without any destination, abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
no steamy picture for the females?
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by NGRsenate: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
The cleanest, finest, most diverse girls to lay are flight attendants.

Those bad guys who are frequent fliers will know.

I stick mostly to the latinos, Americans and brits. Most of the rest can be racist when they’re not doing their job
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ayanbaba2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
beautiful to the eye and the mind,
yes, agreed!
but, one crash can do the rest to them...

...no job without an inborn risk!

2 Likes

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Burgerlomo: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Arrant nonsense shocked

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by mytime24(f): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Arrant nonsense shocked
Nonsense bt u don melt finish embarassed
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by gift2xl: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Capital nonsense spits.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by gift2xl: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Capital nonsense. Spits
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Sparkle777(f): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Believe me, up air is not where you wanna be laying random chicks. What will u tell God if y'all die in a crash. When I board, my spirituality soars...

2 Likes

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by asgard01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
high level of insanity
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by meobizy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Meh. These ones have too much time on their hands. When it’s work time none of these shenanigans will enter their mind.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jerkules:
Beautiful view from Abroad.. but not here where their toto dey smell fish fish cheesy

It seems You like fish grin
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by marlow1962(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
I think say na 9ja gals o grin
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Jerkules: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
serosa:

It seems You like fish grin
Fresh Fish grin
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Callertunez: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:
no steamy picture for the females?
steamy enough?? He's even na.ked

cheesy

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by mikool007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Lol. So after seeing them,I will jump into a plane and travel without any destination, abi?
my broda this world is something else lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
We already Know that they are
FARM TOOLS
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
White girls are bea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / She Is Addicted To Sex Please Help / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.