Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids (1373 Views)

Lockdown:couples Drags Themselves On The Street Over Mummy And Daddy Duty -video / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Shocking!!! I Saw Nneka And Daddy Lekan In The Room Unclad See What I Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by jayinfo2(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2017
Na so I came accross one big woman today I recognized her at instance she was a girl I bleep when I was 7 years old during our numerous mummy and daddy play I was always d daddy and she d mummy den some 2 to 4 years old babies our children.

Kai I reminded her of our past she was just laughing but she is married now sha was even thinking may be we can try those things again lol

Over to u tell me your experience with Mummy and Daddy game when u were a child
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by brandydaniells(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2017
.....bad shild

1 Like

Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by Qudbell(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2017
there was this girl, a lady now tho, her name is caliya - the daughter of our former landlord. we used to play mummy and daddy. I didnt know where to stick it in back then because I used to rub it on her kini...u shuld know waht I mean nah cheesy. It cracks me now whenever I remember. twas quite an experience.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by harffie(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2017
grin
Memories
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by siie: 11:10am On May 10, 2017
^^^^^This nigga above me must av done some crazy shiit back den..

Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by adorablepepple(f): 11:36am On May 10, 2017
Over to those who stayed in "face me I slap you building"
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by SINZ: 11:47am On May 10, 2017
I didn't do it smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by jayinfo2(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2017
Qudbell:
there was this girl, a lady now tho, her name is caliya - the daughter of our former landlord. we used to play mummy and daddy. I didnt know where to stick it in back then because I used to rub it on her kini...u shuld know waht I mean nah cheesy. It cracks me now whenever I remember. twas quite an experience.

Chaiii on her kini grin grin
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by jayinfo2(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
Over to those who stayed in "face me I slap you building"

Omo flat u miss ooo cheesy
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by RicardoRich(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2017
Qudbell:
"I didn't know where to stick it in back then"
But nw knw u cn stick it in without using ur hands nd ur eyes closed... grin
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by Qudbell(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2017
RicardoRich:

"I didn't know where to stick it in back then"
But nw knw u cn stick it in without using ur hands nd ur eyes closed... grin
na u talk am sha. sad

1 Like

Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by ariyebaba(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2017
I can recalled the good old days when i was called daddy by four mumies , playing on d bed under the sheet.

No wonder i was called '' Ari, Ari, oko omoge '' cheesy

The indomie generation are missing a lot.
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by jayinfo2(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
ariyebaba:
I can recalled the good old days when i was called daddy by four mumies , playing on d bed under the sheet.

No wonder i was called '' Ari, Ari, oko omoge '' cheesy

The indomie generation are missing a lot.

Four mummies jezz hmmmm Ari Ari Oko omoge

I can understand grin grin
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by jayinfo2(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
brandydaniells:
.....bad shild

grin grin
Re: Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids by SexyNairalander: 3:22pm On May 10, 2017
booked

that was my fav play

(1) (Reply)

How A Friend Saved Me From Tramadol / What Is Wrong With This Generation / GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.