Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? (1376 Views)

Ex-runs Girl In Dilemma As She Finds Out Her Former Client Is Brother-in-law / Promiscuous Lady Trying To Play Smart / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by BISHOPsalazar: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Can you live with this guys? I just discovered I cant. of all my years of dating I realise when a girl comes clean about her past to avoid surprises the past ( being Olosho, runs girl, dating several guys, sleep with her boss to keep job etc) that moment the feelings drastically change no matter how much I love her.

I think it's better not knowing, sometimes they'd tell me without asking while other times I ask so we can have a conversation and also trying to know her person. Almost every girl has an adventurous past, how am I going to live with with a lady if I can't deal with the ugly truth? do I need help or its completely natural?

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by MrDandy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Love is blind, they say; and true love will make you see beyond her flaws and mistakes
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin

You watched too much telenovela sha. undecided

Who sleeps with her boss to keep her job? Abeeeg, what kind of job is that? sad

Even prostitutes needs a little respect but it doesn't mean u need to marry them...
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by richeeyo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
A heat seeking missile does nothing else than seek for heat. A Dick loving lady would do any thing for a Dick Even if it's fucking your car gear

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by BISHOPsalazar: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Even prostitutes needs a little respect but it doesn't mean u need to marry them...
Girls do that.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by MrDandy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Yea it happens.. and that, you can only experience in a third world country sad
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by NicoBaba(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
diz one is deep...I might still continue buh deep down I might still be getting some flashbacks or some images of her with one mallam especially wen I pass thru Allen Avenue or other hoes infested areas.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by kay29000(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nope I can't marry a retired Olosho. From experience, they never ever retire. Once a girl has slept with a guy and collected money immediately after sex...once a girl has allowed a guy sleep with her for money and she has done it more than 5 times, she can never change. It will always be in her DNA. I have tried to help two separate girls change from those ways, but I found out it was a waste of time. THEY CAN NEVER CHANGE.

6 Likes

Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by lilmax(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
it depends, if I'm a retired player I won't have a problem with that

if not , I will marry her and cheat on her till I'm tired....na me go force the karma grin

at the end, marry your type
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
kay29000:
Nope I can't marry a retired Olosho. From experience, they never ever retire. Once a girl has slept with a guy and collected money immediately after sex...once a girl has allowed a guy sleep with her for money and she has done it more than 5 times, she can never change. It will always be in her DNA. I have tried to help two separate girls change from those ways, but I found out it was a waste of time. THEY CAN NEVER CHANGE.
r6m
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
BISHOPsalazar:
Can you live with this guys? I just discovered I cant. of all my years of dating I realise when a girl comes clean about her past to avoid surprises the past ( being Olosho, runs girl, dating several guys, sleep with her boss to keep job etc) that moment the feelings drastically change no matter how much I love her.

I think it's better not knowing, sometimes they'd tell me without asking while other times I ask so we can have a conversation and also trying to know her person. Almost every girl has an adventurous past, how am I going to live with with a lady if I can't deal with the ugly truth? do I need help or its completely natural?

lalasticlala
prostitution is a habit, just like masturbation, smoking, drinking etc. You marrying a retired harlot be prepared to battle for her flaws if really she will eventually change.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by BISHOPsalazar: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
kay29000:
Holy!
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by muller101(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
I can do that if only we are both marooned on an island in which future civilization depends on both of us. grin
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by crunchyDope(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
hells nah, hells nah, once a ........
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by BISHOPsalazar: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
MrDandy:
Love is blind, they say; and true love will make you see beyond her flaws and mistakes
Are you telling I haven't experience true love with all girls have dated?
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by chineji(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
But 98 percent of girls are sluts. It's when they get into their 30s they slow down on their fast paced life and start attending church in order to trap one idiot maga.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by joseo: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
you are looking for a prefect girl as if u are perfect......y not look for a girl who regret her past and have now turn a new leaf to an extend that u can also testify to that

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by nairarhymer(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
why should I?
I resemble buhari??
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? by biz2get(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
BISHOPsalazar:

lalasticlala

You need help.

YOU CLEARLY NEED TO GROW UP AND FACE REALITY.

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Making Comments Supporting Slay Queens Bikonu ! / 10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriends To Make Her Feel Loved. / A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.