Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (98736 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by FBIL: 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
yourexcellency:
Osinbajo is Acting President..haters should go and coordinate in Kuje Prison
Hahahaha...! E dey pain u say Buhari Call am coordinator? All the LGA chairman in my state are called ''coordinators too'', so Osi..should be ready to attend their meetings. They're all coordinators!

8 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
It's story time.... grin

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by win2kwire: 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Some idiots are hellbound on setting the country on war path.
I stopped to buy a newspaper 2 days ago somewhere in lagos same story was peddled by some idiots and I almost had a fight with a man at the newspaper stand.
Buhari needs to resign cos if he died in power his northern followers will cause chaos and waste innocent Nigerian lives.

Spoken like the weak people of southern Nigeria, always afraid of death thou they are the number one believers of god and heaven!

Keep trying to beg and appease northerners to stop them from killing you
Keep begging incompenent people like Buhari to resign when they should be forced out my the masses in a revolt

Weakness, mentality and religion = the MAIN problems of Nigerians!
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by magoo10(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
Lols
man must chop
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by donqx: 2:50pm On May 10, 2017
naija
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:
This war should be between the north nd south west... the south east and south south re not included! !!! Thank you

5 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
buhari is sick and old.

2 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:
This war should be between the north nd south west... the south east and south south re not included! !!! Thank you
South west are not slaves.although some of are but if everybody agree I wont.i am hardworking man y do u people call us slaves.
We are the most loving and accommodating tribe in these nigeria even though some of us are dirty.
We are not trouble makers so the war can't be with us and not.
We are the best tribe in nigeria and our culture is unique.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 10, 2017
If afonjas are not ready for war,the war is ready for afonjas,lol,this is just psychological warfare to cow the cowards.let the Nigerian govt come and state what is wrong with Buhari before another round of bloodletting occours

9 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by giftedben: 2:54pm On May 10, 2017
moscobabs:

who could have poisoned Buhari if not SE or SS?

This seems to be obafemi awolowo trade mark. is in their blood to poison people. Buhari have always been healthy then suddenly he becomes president and he is very sick. Afonja have always wanted Obafemi Awolowo son-inlaw to become the president. grin

10 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by dominique(f): 2:58pm On May 10, 2017
Let's pray nothing happens to him o! This could cause eruption of violence in the north if he dies. This one that people are getting brainwashed that he was poisoned, I shudder at what could happen if he succumbs to the 'poisoning'.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Emassive(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2017
No Nigerian who voted Buhari is innocent. Let them kill themselves
TheFreeOne:
Some idiots are hellbound on setting the country on war path.

I stopped to buy a newspaper 2 days ago somewhere in lagos same story was peddled by some idiots and I almost had a fight with a man at the newspaper stand.

Buhari needs to resign cos if he died in power his northern followers will cause chaos and waste innocent Nigerian lives.

5 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by petsam11(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

Hahahahaha! LWNKM!!! You are very funny!

4 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by enimooko: 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:
You wish
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by FriendNG: 3:00pm On May 10, 2017
Buhari has never been that sick his entire life. Why now? This is not a new news, a newspaper has already posted it a month ago.

DSS should come forward and explain.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 10, 2017
help needed

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by discman2k2(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
Hehehehere, see how many people dey interested in knowing how them wan kill our Sai Baba Buhari.

Just check out the Snake line list of foljs tuned in to this #Station.
Lol
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by enimooko: 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
IPOB and Paper wishes.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On May 10, 2017
Jetleeee:
Guy why you dey move this kain thing go front page when you know say na bullocks
no mind lala and no be sey snake dey inside the write up
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 10, 2017
dominique:
Let's pray nothing happens to him o! This could cause eruption of violence in the north if he dies. This one that people are getting brainwashed that he was poisoned, I shudder at what could happen if he succumbs to the 'poisoning'.
why should we be laden to governance by blackmail,he is too Ill to govern and too selfish to resign,.if we keep praying for him not to die which he might likely to to the serious nature of his illness, we are bogged down and entrapped by him, how on earth did we ,the Giant of Africa become prisoners of our choices

8 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Sunnyja: 3:02pm On May 10, 2017
Histrings08:
Why will those people poisoned the man of d people...
Hope they will not blame GEJ for this bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by CellTabRepairs: 3:04pm On May 10, 2017
You guys are looking at money making in this? That the people promoting this are not arrested is more a sign it has certain big heads backing for a war ahead. You think everyone analyse things? Hear that Buhari is dead today and see what will happen. ..

Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN this specialty Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by jrusky(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

Please why are you talking like mad man for goodness sake? What kind of brain is in your head and who and who are fighting war? I know you are one of my people for sure because SS people don't talk the way you talked. So tell me how SW is connected to this fake news and how many SW are inside the Aso Rock as staff? Please where did you lost your brain?

This was same statement my people said during June 12 and they all ran away back to village and as God will did it the SW and the North settle their scores and SW eventually became the president aftermath and it was my same people who said it was SW and The North war and ran away that were first to shouted marginalization after running away. All we want is to feed where we do not sow and go about beating our chest talking blabla like an idiot.

Please stop mentioning SS I beg you all these idea SS is part of our land you better wake up from your foolish slumber. Let SS people talk they have mouth don't speak for them they are not dumb or fools ok so stay on your lane nwanne biko do you hear me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by KOBOJO: 3:05pm On May 10, 2017
It is about to begin .....

I can hear sounds of the drum of war and its getting louder and louder with every passing day.

They that have ears should listen and do the needful !!
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by LordAdam16: 3:05pm On May 10, 2017
technicallyrich:

South west are not slaves.although some of are but if everybody agree I wont.i am hardworking man y do u people call us slaves.
We are the most loving and accommodating tribe in these nigeria even though some of us are dirty.
We are not trouble makers so the war can't be with us and not.
We are the best tribe in nigeria and our culture is unique.

Fear Fear!!!

You guys should get ready, it is coming.

Tinubu and his family will be chilling in UK when the shit is about to go down, while you lots will be used as sacrificial lambs. Later, he'll come back and your orphans would be cheering him on. All these innocents about to die because of the greed of VP position.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by TheFreeOne: 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
win2kwire:

Spoken like the weak people of southern Nigeria, always afraid of death thou they are the number one believers of god and heaven!

Keep trying to beg and appease northerners to stop them from killing you
Keep begging incompenent people like Buhari to resign when they should be forced out my the masses in a revolt

Weakness, mentality and religion = the MAIN problems of Nigerians!

It's not about weakness or fear but the need for buhari to do the needful if he truly love this country.

But his antecedents shows what?. Same thing happened when he lost elections in the past which led to the death of youth corpers and other nigerians in the hands of horde of bloodthirsty almajiris/marauders.

His silence / inaction in the face of such happenings speaks volumes and every Nigerian needs to speak out against such.

3 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
stano2:
RUBBISH!!!! BELIEVE THIS AND REMAIN STUPID FOREVER. HE IS OLD AND SICK.
SOME BAD ELEMENTS JUST WANTS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND IDIOT WILL BELIEVE
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by dominique(f): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
ehie:
why should we be laden to governance by blackmail,he is too Ill to govern and too selfish to resign,.if we keep praying for him not to die which he might likely to to the serious nature of his illness, we are bogged down and entrapped by him, how on earth did we ,the Giant of Africa become prisoners of our choices

That's the sad reality we are facing right now. For the safety of the people all over the country, it's best he remains alive.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 10, 2017
dominique:

That's the sad reality we are facing right now. For the safety of the people all over the country, it's best he remains alive.
my dear sometimes living is not really living,

2 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by abu12: 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

who differentiate between southerner here? u should be more worry about mischiveous people who are bent in creating crisis. 2hr crisis here will send many non moslim in the north to early grave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.