Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (98741 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 10, 2017
They should give him HEMLOCK.....to accelerate the effect of the already given poison.

Prof. Miganigal
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by middlebelter(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2017
Let them continue, when they push SW to its limits, and their leaders decided to back out, they will regret it. SE are ready to go, if SW should make up their mind, the North will stop the aren't nonsense.
I say without any fear if contradiction that the middle belt will not support the madness after setting the herdsmen against us. We are watching.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 10, 2017
badmrkt:
I don't see how this news is anywhere close to being funny. this is a serious issue. this particular news false or not can trigger war or something worst.
i am even surprised that people can joke about this,knowing that northerners can start killing because of a picture in Denmark, not to talk of this
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
okoliexpress:
see how mischievous people can be, why circulate a nonsense like this all in the bid to make money, tomorrow if anything happens to the president now some brainwashed illiterates will start killing people upandan referencing the supposed poisoning.
And I guess you're scared of them. it's high time we need to stand up for rights. enough is enough
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2017
okoliexpress:
see how mischievous people can be, why circulate a nonsense like this all in the bid to make money, tomorrow if anything happens to the president now some brainwashed illiterates will start killing people upandan referencing the supposed poisoning.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by kc2hansome(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2017
This thread showed me one thing. after reading all comments above.

"the Yorubas(not all though) are a scared bunch of Cowa**s".

some are practically begging already.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The illiterate in the north will harp on this to cause destruction.
Why is the North so backward that they are now problem to everyone

Speak for yourself. You are a problem to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2017
middlebelter:
Let them continue, when they push SW to its limits, and their leaders decided to back out, they will regret it. SE are ready to go, if SW should make up their mind, the North will stop the aren't nonsense.
I say without any fear if contradiction that the middle belt will not support the madness after setting the herdsmen against us. We are watching.

Nonsense.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 11:49pm On May 10, 2017
ehie:
lol with all the Presidents you have produced how come we still have 4000 mW of electricity,presidents that cannot transform Nigeria into Dubai are those ones presidents,

We have left that transformation Agenda, to those who can transform Lagos, transform Japan, transform Israel ...... but cannot transform their own barren lands in Nnewi, Onitsha, Enugu, Awka and other places in the barren South East! grin grin grin

Do l need to remind you why you all load yourselves into buses, DESERT YOUR TOWNS and run down to the South West, at every opportunity?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 11:52pm On May 10, 2017
kc2hansome:
This thread showed me one thing. after reading all comments above.

"the Yorubas(not all though) are a scared bunch of Cowa**s".

some are practically begging already.

Receive Sense my dear! angry
The only thing it showed you (which ofcourse you are too dumb to see!), is that your Chest-beating and Gra-Gra, amounts to nothing! grin grin
The Brain is always mightier than the brawn, anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 11:58pm On May 10, 2017
darkckUSA:
This was how the civil war started and the innocent Ibos were massacred by this same Hausa Fulani Moslems.. [s]Now the backwards camels will assume the Yoruba poisoned Buhari for power[/s].. I fear history repeating itself..

Naah, innocent Yiibos my foot!
Is it not the same Yiibos that are stoking the embers of riot on this thread, right now?

Are they not the ones pushing the idea that some other tribe poisoned Buhari...... instead of dispelling the idea?
Are they not the ones saying Yorubas are already afraid, on this thread?

Thing is, you REAP what you SOW. Yiibos will reap the evil they are sowing, when the time comes.
When payback time comes now, they would be slaughtered like flies and will be crying "innocent".

History ALWAYS repeat itself for a people that dont learn, not because they are incapable of learning, but because their THOUGHTS are too COMPROMISED BY ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS YORUBAS.

Let them Kwantinue, the Herdsmen are watching
grin
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by ariesbull: 12:04am On May 11, 2017
swagagolic01:
This war should be between the north nd south west... the south east and south south re not included! !!! Thank you
Noted
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 12:08am On May 11, 2017
musicwriter:

Well, you're entitled to your theory.

Buhari was hale and hearty before his ascension to power. His health issues began after meeting with the queen of England. And how would they profit, you ask?

My own question to you is; who is being paid now? Is it Nigerian doctors that are getting paid? Is it Nigerian hospitals that are getting paid?

Ms. Dezieani was poisoned for the same reason- to extract as much cash from her as they can.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-o67iPCf0cC8/VlhRPdPi00I/AAAAAAAA3h8/H_6er6ssSaA/s1600/Buhari%2Band%2BQueen%2BElizabeth%2B1.jpg[/img]

Chai!
Ignorance is BLISSFUL!
Even Fashola was looking more elegant at the time he assumed Ministerial role.
Managing Nigeria, with unrepentant "Hateful Bigots" like you Easterners, is a great headache for anyone!
grin grin

How much would ONE PATIENT pay the Brits, just to warrant them to poison him so he can come for treatment in the U.K?
Does it not occur to you that Buhari could have chosen to be treated in Germany or USA... but he chose U.K because he trusts their Doctors?
Does it not occur to you that at an Exchange rate of #600/GBP, the Queen can survive without your blood money?
Does it not occur to your that you are brainwashed with HATE and ANGER, at anything and everything other than your Bia-fraaud

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 12:20am On May 11, 2017
LordAdam16:

And the general consensus in the SS is exactly what the person you quoted said.

Stop typing like you know sh*t about the SS. We're lumped with the SE when these genocidal killings start and the SE is conveniently blamed for every problem in Nigeria, so we expect some SWs to deflect the blame when push comes to shove.

It is very important to make that distinction now before kasala burst. The SS/SE hates Buhari to his guts, but we have zero interest in killing him because a person from the SS/SE is not in the constitutional direct line of succession. Both the VP and Senate President who are the only people constitutionally vested to be in direct line of succession are Yoruba.

SE youth corpers died when Buhari lost an election to GEJ from SS. What do you think would happen when Buhari dies on the seat? Of course, we wouldn't have a full-fledged war, the SW can't fight even if Osinbajo is assassinated. What we are concerned about is the spark killings that would occur in the few days following the news of his death. We want the list to be completely Yoruba. If anyone must die because of the death of Buhari, it MUST be those from the SW. They voted for him, they should be willing to die for him.

Kapish!

-Lord

You Children of ANGER and HATRED never surprise me! grin grin
You have been WANTING South West to taste Blood since 1970............ but each time you think it would happen, these "smart people" outwit you and come out even stronger.
Admit it: South Westerners are Mentally Superior to you, despite their humility.

Look, let me tell you one truth today: The Northerners are in no doubt who their REAL ENEMIES are.
When push comes to shove, they know where to direct their "blades" and who to slaughter.
HISTORY should have taught you certain things, if you were intelligent and capable of learning!
undecided undecided

Kwantinue to stoke the embers of trouble, Biaf-Rat Civil War 2.0 loading and this time, it will be over 20Million Igbos wasted.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by dreamangel: 2:54am On May 11, 2017
Tazdroid:

Agreed. They won't care about how he really died, they'd be consumed by the paranoia of some enemies stripping them of power

Indeed. Yet he is surrounded by his brothers, they are the ones responsible for any poisoning.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by SEYILIGHT(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2017
oshe11:

just one good gold circle wud av prevented dis fool,
bt I blame d quack for selling an xpired one to ur dad bt then I blame ur dad for refusing to giv ur mum d moni she askd frm him wich made her nt to buy d contraceptive pill

What's this thing saying?

Why are you talking to yourself?
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2017
na how much, how can I get one
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by tinktanker: 8:07am On May 11, 2017
An evil person is trying to incite violence.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by 0kp0nku: 8:29am On May 11, 2017
Splinz:
Money must be made out of him, since he can't create the wealth for Nigerians. They will use him for money rituals. smiley
grin grin grin
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by oshe11: 8:31am On May 11, 2017
SEYILIGHT:

What's this thing saying?

Why are you talking to yourself?
Run along, a older fool(ur dad) needs U
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 11, 2017
Excuzeme:

We have left that transformation Agenda, to those who can transform Lagos, transform Japan, transform Israel ...... but cannot transform their own barren lands in Nnewi, Onitsha, Enugu, Awka and other places in the barren South East! grin grin grin

Do l need to remind you why you all load yourselves into buses, DESERT YOUR TOWNS and run down to the South West, at every opportunity?
undecided undecided
u are living in the past, go and see how neat Anambra and developed it is
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by darkckUSA: 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
Excuzeme:

Naah, innocent Yiibos my foot!
Is it not the same Yiibos that are stoking the embers of riot on this thread, right now?

Are they not the ones pushing the idea that some other tribe poisoned Buhari...... instead of dispelling the idea?
Are they not the ones saying Yorubas are already afraid, on this thread?

Thing is, you REAP what you SOW. Yiibos will reap the evil they are sowing, when the time comes.
When payback time comes now, they would be slaughtered like flies and will be crying "innocent".

History ALWAYS repeat itself for a people that dont learn, not because they are incapable of learning, but because their THOUGHTS are too COMPROMISED BY ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS YORUBAS.

Let them Kwantinue, the Herdsmen are watching
grin

If you read history right or let me say do some analysis, you will find out that the yorubas have more hate for the Igbos.. They hate them because of their success and are quick to devise means to frustrate their businesses and efforts which to their surprise the Igbos still thrive despite all persecution.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by darkckUSA: 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
Excuzeme:

You Children of ANGER and HATRED never surprise me! grin grin
You have been WANTING South West to taste Blood since 1970............ but each time you think it would happen, these "smart people" outwit you and come out even stronger.
Admit it: South Westerners are Mentally Superior to you, despite their humility.

Look, let me tell you one truth today: The Northerners are in no doubt who their REAL ENEMIES are.
When push comes to shove, they know where to direct their "blades" and who to slaughter.
HISTORY should have taught you certain things, if you were intelligent and capable of learning!
undecided undecided

Kwantinue to stoke the embers of trouble, Biaf-Rat Civil War 2.0 loading and this time, it will be over 20Million Igbos wasted.

Let's wait and see the outcome.. Lol..
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by SEYILIGHT(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2017
oshe11:

Run along, a older fool(ur dad) needs U

Why are you referring to my father? Were you raised like this?

"A older fool" or "an older fool"?

Your English is terrible.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by oshe11: 4:24pm On May 11, 2017
SEYILIGHT:

Why are you referring to my father? Were you raised like this?

"A older fool" or "an older fool"?

Your English is terrible.
Thankx for the correction....

So wat brought us down this road again?

#Peace

Sorry for mentioning ur dad bro
#Peace
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by donaldinho111: 7:32pm On May 11, 2017
GENERAL Oladipo Diya kneeling down comes to mind
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by middlebelter(m): 3:57am On May 12, 2017
AnanseK:

Nonsense.

You call it nonsense because you can't make a simple sense.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Cromagnon: 5:05am On May 12, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Some idiots are hellbound on setting the country on war path.

I stopped to buy a newspaper 2 days ago somewhere in lagos same story was peddled by some idiots and I almost had a fight with a man at the newspaper stand.

Buhari needs to resign cos if he died in power his northern followers will cause chaos and waste innocent Nigerian lives.
and you will allow them to waste you without reciprocating ba?
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Cromagnon: 5:05am On May 12, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Some idiots are hellbound on setting the country on war path.

I stopped to buy a newspaper 2 days ago somewhere in lagos same story was peddled by some idiots and I almost had a fight with a man at the newspaper stand.

Buhari needs to resign cos if he died in power his northern followers will cause chaos and waste innocent Nigerian lives.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by logica(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2017
willzy0909:
When a tree refuse to be fruitful and useful to people around, then it is only natural for it to be cut down and used for fire wood.
As an analogy, this has no value. If a man is a tree in this analogy while the rest remain humans (and not some other symbol), it is a weak attempt.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by oyatz(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2017
I rebuke it, PMB will not die before 2018 in Jesus name.
U decree in the mighty name of Jesus, Buhari live! Live!! Live!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.