Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. (12476 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2017
Nogen:

Hello! Good morning . He is right. It is an MLM with an element of affliate marketing. As many people that invest and buy the product, the more you earn. Just ask him what it is all about.

Thank you ma'am. God bless the day I reached out to you.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 12, 2017
Nogen:

Hello! Good morning . He is right. It is an MLM with an element of affliate marketing. As many people that invest and buy the product, the more you earn. Just ask him what it is all about.

I asked and hr said he is not compelled to tell the, then what was the essence of opening this thread if the OP is not going to tell us what he has in store?

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 12, 2017
Desdemona:
I'm not compelled to be your guest. smiley
See your life?

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nad95: 9:32am On May 12, 2017
Desdemona:

I did reply you Nad.
Ma'am. I didn't get any reply. Can you send again?
Thanks.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nogen: 10:06am On May 12, 2017
Desdemona:

You are most welcome.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by bullabong(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2017
Desdemona:
The least of my aims is to sell a product. I replied a PM of someone trying to confirm if it wasn't a referral stuff, another asking if It's an ebook. A few months before now, I had options of how I wanted success but I've learnt something in the process and this is in response to the mails I have got so far. It's not about the information you hear; it's about what you do with it. A lot of people condemn ebooks; now, what is wrong with an ebook? I've never bought an ebook or sold one but I know that having one for the purpose of a business won't be a bad idea provided you make do with the information you read in there.

If you continue with the mindset that you're not cut out for a particular thing, you'll keep having a merry-go-round within the same spot. Genuine success is hard work and deliberate. If someone shows you an opportunity and you don't know how to go about it, say yes and learn how to do it.
Pls ignore negative comments and teach us how.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by bullabong(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2017
Desdemona:

I'll respond to you via whatsapp.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Otradearena: 11:14am On May 12, 2017
Congrat
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 11:57am On May 12, 2017
I do not wish to violate the rules of this forum to avoid been banned. Please, do not drop your numbers to avoid been spammed. kindly send me a personal message only if you are interested. If you decide to convince yourself that this is another scam, kindly pass. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2017
everything you need to succeed is there at your fingertips.. what is the world wide web ( Internet) for? there are videos and PDF files on all these topics that you pay for..
I just downloaded some videos on affiliate marketing, MTurk, CPA, MLM that nobody can teach me singlehandedly which I understood at a go...the problem we have is our dependence on the status quo,ignorant and laziness.... all what you need is there for you to use..just throw in your fishing line to catch the fish..

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 6:36pm On May 12, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
everything you need to succeed is there at your fingertips.. what is the world wide web ( Internet) for? there are videos and PDF files on all these topics that you pay for..
I just downloaded some videos on affiliate marketing, MTurk, CPA, MLM that nobody can teach me singlehandedly which I understood at a go...the problem we have is our dependence on the status quo,ignorant and laziness.... all what you need is there for you to use..just throw in your fishing line to catch the fish..

You hit the nail right where it should be felt.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 6:37pm On May 12, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

You hit the nail.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by shophut(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2017
If you really had something genuine like you said, putting it out here so others can learn wouldn't be a long thing. so show us how you made that much in affiliate marketing. you might change lives you never can tell

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by koolsammie(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2017
From ur info, looks more of network marketing, than affiliate

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Afeski(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2017
interested afeski14@gmail.com
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 5:34pm On May 13, 2017
koolsammie:

What is wrong with network marketing? We refer people to our preferred choice of salon and to a drinking spot at no cost. So If I have to refer individuals to a business to earn millions, i'd do so over and over so long as it's legitimate. It's not what you know that matters. It's what you do with the Information.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2017
koolsammie:

What is wrong with network marketing? We refer people to our preferred choice of salon and to a drinking spot at no cost. So If I have to refer individuals to a business to earn millions, i'd do so over and over so long as it's legitimate. It's not what you know that matters. It's wh
shophut:
If you really had something genuine like you said, putting it out here so others can learn wouldn't be a long thing. so show us how you made that much in affiliate marketing. you might change lives you never can tell
at you do with the Information.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Lipso: 5:44pm On May 13, 2017
@Desdemona; kindly connect me up with this eookolakpa at gmail dot com.I'll be interested to learn from you.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by ponti93(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
Sorry for clickin on d thread... I will pass... grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Beejayx: 12:21am On May 14, 2017
Desdemona:
I Started the year as a jobless graduate. I had recently resigned from my place of work. Having read so much about making money online. I took a bold step and decided to be open to genuine opportunities. I surfed the internet for hours; nairaland was not out if my reach during this period. Affiliate marketing caught my attention and while reading a certain thread, I came across a comment by "Nogen" on how she made over 2000 euros in three weeks by marketing for a gold company online. I got attracted by that comment and did everything possible to see that I reached her.

We finally did meet and learning that she was a working-mum of triplets beat my imagination. How was she able to combine working in a school, being a nanny to her triplets and working on line at the same time with ease? I set a target for myself and got to work. To say it was a roller-coaster ride would be one fat lie. But hey! it was more than worth it. I wanted to build a lasting career for myself; not a partaker of some ponzi scheme that would come crumbling. I began the journey Jan 22, 2017 and in March 30, I earned my first 2100 euros. You see, the same journey that took Nogen three weeks to accomplish, took me over two months but then, I still would applaud myself. If i didn't open my mind to the opportunity, I probably would never have come across such amount in a short period of time.

In this journey, I realized a few things, the reasons why many Nigerians are poor or leaving below standard:

Many Nigerian youths are lazy.
They are not interested in building their own dreams.
They lack the passion or drive for success.
They are daydreamers.
They live by excuses.

I learnt one major thing:

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

I ll like to work with someone like u ..Hope u don't mind. My wattsapp no.is 07053382583
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nyebaby: 2:07am On May 14, 2017
Pls reach me via whatsapp let's talk 09059798997
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by caphykk: 5:32pm On May 14, 2017
Desdemona:

are you for real, she referred you to be HE and your moniker shows F. or is F now male

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
caphykk:

are you for real, she referred you to be HE and your moniker shows F. or is F now male

I'm a SHE. She probably has mistaken my identity for some other person.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 10:07pm On May 14, 2017
japsyvic:
Hello... Desdomena pls i will like you to chat me up @ 07067904851.. thanks.. lets talk

Will give you a buzz at 10:30am tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nad95: 12:35pm On May 18, 2017
Hi Op,
I can't seem to reach you via email. My whatsapp number is 09098091769.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Omisport01: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Desdemona:
I Started the year as a jobless graduate. I had recently resigned from my place of work. Having read so much about making money online. I took a bold step and decided to be open to genuine opportunities. I surfed the internet for hours; nairaland was not out if my reach during this period. Affiliate marketing caught my attention and while reading a certain thread, I came across a comment by "Nogen" on how she made over 2000 euros in three weeks by marketing for a gold company online. I got attracted by that comment and did everything possible to see that I reached her.

We finally did meet and learning that she was a working-mum of triplets beat my imagination. How was she able to combine working in a school, being a nanny to her triplets and working on line at the same time with ease? I set a target for myself and got to work. To say it was a roller-coaster ride would be one fat lie. But hey! it was more than worth it. I wanted to build a lasting career for myself; not a partaker of some ponzi scheme that would come crumbling. I began the journey Jan 22, 2017 and in March 30, I earned my first 2100 euros. You see, the same journey that took Nogen three weeks to accomplish, took me over two months but then, I still would applaud myself. If i didn't open my mind to the opportunity, I probably would never have come across such amount in a short period of time.

In this journey, I realized a few things, the reasons why many Nigerians are poor or leaving below standard:

They are daydreamers.
They live by excuses.

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

Good day Desdemona I saw this post and am very interesred not about the money issue per say it about that affiliate program stuff cos have had a lot about it but didn't really understand it i became interested expecially when I came across it in a book and since then being trying hard on it but its not working out for me don't mind if there is a way u can help me with it I really want to know and understand it please.

I need a little assistance from u pls am jobless at the moment with nothing special doing am trying my best any money I make from my brown collar job is spent on feeding and at the cafe so i didnt have a stable income and all my online biz aiint working out yet please I need ur financial assistance please nothing I will appreciate it cos its worth alot to me and am sorry for ending my good research with my beggerish attitude am very sorry

Please don't forget my request above cos it the most important to me not the money thanks.Bless
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Omisport01: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Desdemona post=56388205]I Started the year as a jobless graduate. I had recently resigned from my place of work. Having read so much about making money online. I took a bold step and decided to be open to genuine opportunities. I surfed the internet for hours; nairaland was not out if my reach during this period. Affiliate marketing caught my attention and while reading a certain thread, I came across a comment by "Nogen" on how she made over 2000 euros in three weeks by marketing for a gold company online. I got attracted by that comment and did everything possible to see that I reached her.

They are daydreamers.
They live by excuses.

[/quote

Good day Desdemona I saw this post and am very interesred not about the money issue per say it about that affiliate program stuff cos have had a lot about it but didn't really understand it i became interested expecially when I came across it in a book and since then being trying hard on it but its not working out for me don't mind if there is a way u can help me with it I really want to know and understand it please.

I need a little assistance from u pls am jobless at the moment with nothing special doing am trying my best any money I make from my brown collar job is spent on feeding and at the cafe so i didnt have a stable income and all my online biz aiint working out yet please I need ur financial assistance please nothing I will appreciate it cos its worth alot to me and am sorry for ending my good research with my beggerish attitude am very sorry

Please don't forget my request above cos it the most important to me not the money thanks.Bless
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Omisport01: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Desdemona:

They are daydreamers.
They live by excuses.

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Amgreat70(m): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Am sure is Sg
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by ToppSecret: 4:59am On Aug 01, 2017
3 Solid months of sustainability without hassles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Watch video or download free PDF to understand how WB works b4 registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Jigawa: Local Rice Price Up By 20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.