Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. (12501 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Silvermoney: 5:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Desdemona:

I'm not compelled to be your guest. smiley

So what's the point of this thread? To beat your chest and boast about what exactly? If you don't want to share even snippets of whatever online hustle you're into (as many others have done), then please close this thread and spare us the irritation.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Silvermoney: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
everything you need to succeed is there at your fingertips.. what is the world wide web ( Internet) for? there are videos and PDF files on all these topics that you pay for..
I just downloaded some videos on affiliate marketing, MTurk, CPA, MLM that nobody can teach me singlehandedly which I understood at a go...the problem we have is our dependence on the status quo,ignorant and laziness.... all what you need is there for you to use..just throw in your fishing line to catch the fish..

Quick questions about Mturk bro.

Are there restrictions on Nigerians participating in it (can you use regular Nigerian identity and IP address to work?)

As a Nigerian, how do you cash out your funds after completing HITS, as I learnt that Amazon only pays for completed tasks through non-transferrable gift cards?

Thanks.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by mboy4real(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by unilever(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please msg me on whatssapp on 08166062243
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by valinno(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
whats the biz all about
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Meekha(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
pls email me mika.ms60@gmail.com. am seriously interested and i appreciate your kind effort to spread this knowledge.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Chisco0561: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please email me on Jude.ugo0561@gmail.com as I am interested in knowing the details.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by airbee74(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Pls reach me too zero eight zero six eight eight nine seven three seven six
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
I have replied your emails. If you haven't got a mail from me, kindly signify.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by cookiesho(f): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2017
bukolashoyebi@yahoo.com
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Dollabiz: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is it
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by femtopyy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
femtop2003@yahoo.com
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by JBoy9(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
tutucreme@gmail.com
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by mummyjess: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
okekenancy22@gmail.com
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nogen: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Silvermoney:

Are there restrictions on Nigerians participating in it (can you use regular Nigerian identity and IP address to work?)

As a Nigerian, how do you cash out your funds after completing HITS, as I learnt that Amazon only pays for completed tasks through non-transferrable gift cards?

Thanks.

I have received my money direct into my bank account in Nigeria. It takes 5 working days for the bank wire. You receive your alerts and go to your bank to cash out because the money is in Euros.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Livebygrace: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Desdemona post=59071903]I have replied your emails. If you haven't got a mail from me, kindly signify.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by mummyjess: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Desdemona:
I have replied your emails. If you haven't got a mail from me, kindly signify.
please kindly send to my mail okekenancy22@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by kevoh(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nogen:

I have received my money direct into my bank account in Nigeria. It takes 5 working days for the bank wire. You receive your alerts and go to your bank to cash out because the money is in Euros.
How possible is this when you're being paid in non-transferrable gift cards? You can only shop on Amazon with that money, nothing else! Except you are registered as an American using a US ip or an European using a European ip, what you typed in your comment cannot hold for Nigerian members. I am interested in the explanation on how you arrived at that!
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by kevoh(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Silvermoney:

Thanks.
Question 1 : You can register with your Nigerian particulars but truth be told you might not be lucky to get accepted. It's not a Nigerian thing, other Internationals face same scrutiny. If you succeed to become accepted we move to question 2.
Question 2: You can use purse.io to cash out your funds into Bitcoin and sell to exchangers, you get to lose some dollars in the process but hey, money is still money.

If there's any other legal way of getting the money for Nigerian members with Nigerian ip, I am unaware and open minded enough to hear from that person. Cheers!
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nogen: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
kevoh:

How possible is this when you're being paid in non-transferrable gift cards? You can only shop on Amazon with that money, nothing else! Except you are registered as an American using a US ip or an European using a European ip, what you typed in your comment cannot hold for Nigerian members. I am interested in the explanation on how you arrived at that!

I never mentioned gift cards please. Read my response to him.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by kevoh(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nogen:

I never mentioned gift cards please. Read my response to him.
I have read your response. It does not address how a Nigerian Turker using Nigerian I.P can withdraw his money straight into his bank account which is what he was asking. I am a registered Nigerian Turker and I know this, you only get paid with gift cards. If you can withdraw your money directly to your account as a Nigerian, registered as a Nigerian with location qualification as NG and using a Nigerian I.P, I will not mind to get the details of how you managed to do this. I am sincerely interested. Thank you!
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Virtualaccounts: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dear Small Business Entrepreneur,

It's the wrap of another business week. Do you have complete records of your transactions, can you interpret them to assess your performance?

Why not consult a professional and get value for money. Highly discounted fees.

Accurate Bookkeeping and Accounting practice can support your business finances to be on track.

Contact us today against the new week.

Please call/chat 08029753761, 08086108687 and see our website
www.VirtualAccountant.ng

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nogen: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
kevoh:

I have read your response. It does not address how a Nigerian Turker using Nigerian I.P can withdraw his money straight into his bank account which is what he was asking. I am a registered Nigerian Turker and I know this, you only get paid with gift cards. If you can withdraw your money directly to your account as a Nigerian, registered as a Nigerian with location qualification as NG and using a Nigerian I.P, I will not mind to get the details of how you managed to do this. I am sincerely interested. Thank you!

The MLM I deal with is all about Gold and Diamonds.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Alexious(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lets hear about this your business, you have expended much energy replying irrelevant and sarcastic comments this forum is known for. Watsapp 08167997364 . Thanks
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Ebi4life: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Desdemona:
I Started the year as a jobless graduate. I had recently resigned from my place of work. Having read so much about making money online. I took a bold step and decided to be open to genuine opportunities. I surfed the internet for hours; nairaland was not out if my reach during this period. Affiliate marketing caught my attention and while reading a certain thread, I came across a comment by "Nogen" on how she made over 2000 euros in three weeks by marketing for a gold company online. I got attracted by that comment and did everything possible to see that I reached her.

We finally did meet and learning that she was a working-mum of triplets beat my imagination. How was she able to combine working in a school, being a nanny to her triplets and working on line at the same time with ease? I set a target for myself and got to work. To say it was a roller-coaster ride would be one fat lie. But hey! it was more than worth it. I wanted to build a lasting career for myself; not a partaker of some ponzi scheme that would come crumbling. I began the journey Jan 22, 2017 and in March 30, I earned my first 2100 euros. You see, the same journey that took Nogen three weeks to accomplish, took me over two months but then, I still would applaud myself. If i didn't open my mind to the opportunity, I probably would never have come across such amount in a short period of time.

In this journey, I realized a few things, the reasons why many Nigerians are poor or leaving below standard:

Many Nigerian youths are lazy.
They are not interested in building their own dreams.
They lack the passion or drive for success.
They are daydreamers.
They live by excuses.

I learnt one major thing:

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

I am interested, in the business, whatsap me on 07036739600
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by malcom2x(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Malcom.hilary@gmail.com
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by boborneyor(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Am interested too....Vananeyor@yahoo.com
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Emmybreezy(m): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Emmyjadon@gmail
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Silvermoney: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nogen:

What's the process for receiving money directly into your Nigerian bank account? And do you mean a domiciliary account or a regular local savings account?

Thanks
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Krixxb(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
@desdemona... Biko whatsapp 09078760751
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nogen: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Silvermoney:

What's the process for receiving money directly into your Nigerian bank account? And do you mean a domiciliary account or a regular local savings account?

Thanks

Both. You provide your bank details and IBAN , the money is paid into your account. If it's Euro account, you will receive Euros. If it's Naira, your bank gives you the equivalent of the euros paid into your account.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Silvermoney: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nogen:

Both. You provide your bank details and IBAN , the money is paid into your account. If it's Euro account, you will receive Euros. If it's Naira, your bank gives you the equivalent of the euros paid into your account.

That means you registered as am MTurker resident on the EU? With a European IP address? As I believe the transfer to bank option is not available to most people outside the US. You mind clarifying this part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s inflation rate may be among world’s highest in 2022 – World Bank / How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.